Skye Prower

New RP for New Players

89 posts in this topic

If I understand you correctly Knux, you're saying we should have several ships trying to get home, which may or may not work together, verse my idea of everyone being stuck on the same ship and having to cooperate?

Yes and no. Yes in the sense of the heroes vs the villains, and no in the sense that even though all the heroes may have separate ships, they still cooperating to build a massive hub ship that can carry them home all together. The same can apply to the villains, if we were to have Eggman and the Legion split some sort of deal over who gets to rule what part of the solar system/galaxies (of course double crossing is near unavoidable in every story).

From this, we can have people going on side plots to try and find energy sources or materials to build ships, where as others may simple wish to travel to different worlds in the galaxy we're lost in to explore and learn about different parts of the universe that isn't normally accessible (e.g- my planet of elemental beings that I would like to create, which would be a neutral party since they have their own goals to achieve for the sake of their planets survival)

This would then allow people to have Sonic based characters and/or create their own group of characters with different backgrounds and not have any restrictions (besides that they aren't over powered)

In a sense the factions would be:

Heroes- Building the Star-ship Mobius (we can make a better name)

1) Freedom Fighters (expanded to all types and creatable recruits)

2) Chaotix team (they're kind of by themselves)

3) Agent's of G.U.N (Team Dark and then creatable players)

4) Guardians (maybe)

Eggman Empire

1) Eggman (with his robotic duo)

2) His fleet of badniks

The Dark (Egg) Legion (we can decide if they're separate or together)

1) Dimitri

2) Lien-Da

3) Legionaire fleet

Ixis Army (we can bring them back together, considering we're not following the comic storyline)

1) Ixis Mogul

2) Ixis Naugus

3) Geoffrey(? depending on how he would like to do that, assuming someone takes him)

Mics

1) Finitevus

2) Any others I may be forgetting. Forgive my memory at this moment.

Edited by Knuckles The Echidna

Sorry for not voting earlier, I been...occupied. I'll like to go with Knuckles idea. We could have several 'teams' with their own space ship and side adventures, but will they will still have communication with each other for progress information and discoveries. Having this will cause for the game to extend in length, and help the RPers to give out their ideas for adventures.

So the votes are in and its... a tie... [censored] :P

Two votes for my idea, Two for Knux's, and Locke just wants to make stuff up as we go along.

Well, as Chosen One is in favor of Knux's, and Shadow and Jest are happy with it, I'd say we go with Knux's plan then!

I suppose the first order of business would be which characters do people want?

Chosen One gets first pick.

Should we try and recruit some more people? Like Liza, spark, or blueblur?

Sure, we can ask them if they want to join.

Well team, after some while we created a prototype description sheet for planets and species. If you wanted to make 1 or two to get a head start, here's the basic info for now, as it may be subject to change later.

Planet Name:

Environment type:

Dominant Species: (who has most control over the planet, such as humans are dominant on earth, not specifically population based title)

Gravity level: (x level compared to Mobius/Earth)

Primary Resource: (if any)

Oxygen: (x level or if any at all)

Temperature: (average during the day, and night if drastic changes)

Alien name: (of the species, not character if creating a protagonist one)

Native Planet:

Description: (brief example, unless you can draw or explain in

Nature: (aggressive, passive, etc)

Abilities: (any species type features)

Diet: (meat, veggies, both, or something made on the planet)

Population:

Background History:

Once Alegatius is ready to launch it, we'll make the proper OOC's for characters, planets, and new aliens species. Until then, just hold onto your ideas, if you want to make any for your own, or wait to see what others make before creating your own from their planet or species types.

Should we try and recruit some more people?

I actually want to join if you don't mind. Not entirely sure what's going on at the moment, but I've been in roleplays on other websites, so I think I can catch up. And yes, I'm an extremely new member. I joined the site like 20 minutes ago.

I don't remember seeing this discussion.... Must've been preoccupied at the time. Those tin foil balls can really distract you!

Well.... unfortunately there's been no development here for close on two years....

I mean if this is the space RP, I can kinda rebirth it myself. I saved everything I made from it, and have pretty much been using some of the characters I had planned to make a story for the RP I wanted to try introducing in February (or whenever my dad finally agrees to giving me the discs to install Microsoft word again so I can start working on it). Otherwise I have a thingy planned for the future.