saurus10

Missing poster in Sonic Generations

7 posts in this topic

So I'm flying through course "City Escape" and when I get to the stairs of where you would find a chao key container in the original game, I notice something

There is a missing poster at the bottom of the stairs

Upon closer inspection. What I can make out is 2 pictures of people from the sonic Universe:

Classic Super Sonic

And

Mighty the Armadillo

My eyes may be tricking me but take a look for yourselves!

Is this a little easter egg put there by Sonic Team?

One of several. For example one of the streets on the level select for Speed Highway is 'Omega E-123' if I remember correctly. And there are other posters in City Escape as well.

I haven't played it but I remember seeing this mentioned. And I thought it was Ray on the missing poster with Mighty! It would make a lot more sense too since they were both originally from the same game

I also saw somewhere there were apparently wanted posters of Nack/Fang and Bean and Bark

Well there are ones like Nack in posters with the title of WANTED and Ray in "not seen since ????" I don't remember the rest of it.

Okay, I've found pictures of the posters

Here's Mighty and Ray

MightyRayHiRes.png

Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper

Fang.PNG

And Bean and Bark

Bean_and_Bark.png

It was an easter egg put in by ArchAngelUK who was staff at the time of Sonic Generations' development, which SEGA allowed.

Then Iizuka said that the characters would have to be reintroduced as new characters if they were to be used again, so these are literally just non-canon references. Cute though.

oh yeah I also saw this.. I thought it was a nice touch in the game ^_^ and pretty sweet thing to do too.