Spark Falls

Sonic SR

5 posts in this topic

So I'm making a new Sonic R called Sonic SR and this is to see if you guys think it would be cool to put on the site. So here it is...

Sonic SR

Characters

Sonic

Knuckles

Amy

Tails

Shadow

Espio

Hidden characters

Eggman

Super Sonic

Knuckle metal

Metal sonic

Tails doll

Mighty

Bean

Egg robo

Ray

Plot

Everyone is racing to prove who is the fastest

How to unlock hidden characters

Metal sonic

Get all five sonic tokens then beat him in a race

Tails doll

Knuckle metal

Egg robo

Super sonic

Get all 7 chaos emeralds

Mighty

Find him hidden in the stage

Bean

Ray

Hmm...By chance, do you have anything to show us about the progress of this game so far? Any screen shots or anything of that sort to give us a taste of what to be expected?

Not yet but it will be close to the original but with more characters and more stages. It's kinda like a DLC pack. Also it will be multiplayer online. But if enough people want better graphics I will do it but it will take longer and I will have to extend the deadline I have made which the deadline was before summer ends for me.

When i first came here the first thing i was looking for was the word "Metal" "Sonic". I'm excited about it! So if you get any screenshot post here! I'll be waiting!

Um, I honestly see no point in having a topic about a game that you haven't even started yet. What are we supposed to discuss? PM one of the moderators once you have some proof of work, like screenshots, and we'll unlock this thread, but as of now, gotta put a padlock on it.