Lena Stan Account

Your Favorite Boss Fights

15 posts in this topic

Put the Name of the game and the boss and your reason.

Mine right now is : Castelvania Order of eccelsia , Albus boss fight. The music was a Perfect music for a boss fight. I myself like Albus a lot.

I might change this since i might see better ones.

Hm... I'd have to say right now mine would be Wily Machine 9, it may be a dinosaur (fun fact: it's design was part of the Egg-Wily machine X!) The music playing is one of my favourite mega man themes, the boss is hard, and it's right after the boss rush so you will definitely need a lot of E tanks and lives for the fight! First phase it throws eggs at you, you have to shoot them back to attack it, 2nd phase he flies around and tries to crush you and the breathes fire, then the last phase is the wily capsule, he teleports a lot, and when he stops to attack, that when you shoot. Also, the weaknesses are concrete shot for the 2nd phase and plug ball for the 3rd phase, 1st phase doesn't have a weakness ;)

Edited by Pearl98

My favorite boss fight in megaman X is when x has to fight sigma and a similar wolf. I like it because its the final boss of the first game and I swear you fight treble.

Clayface-Batman Arkham City

Music was climatic and the fight it's self was cool.

That's hard to say, but mine would probably have to be from Secret of Mana (SNES). The Mana Beast. For one, because of his spoilerific identity. Two, it was actually a challenging fight, considering in that game you can only hold 4 of each item. And since theres only one item that revives your characters when they die, you have to use the 4 you can carry carefully. Also, you had to use your MP wisely for that fight, as you only got the 4 MP restoration items as well. And three, it had a really epic soundtrack. Not just for the final boss, but really, the whole game.

If you've never played it, it's definitely worth checking into. It's actually up to three players!

My favorite boss fight in megaman X is when x has to fight sigma and a similar wolf. I like it because its the final boss of the first game and I swear you fight treble.

Well no. I played Maverick Hunter X on PSP And DESTROYED his wolf and sigma himself with that firekamehameha thing... I think it was Hadoken or something like that.

The real boss after those to was Super Hard expect that if you get Zero's buster it will be easier.

My favourite Bossfight is in Monster Hunter Free Unite with the Naracuga and Yian Cut Ku. I like the design of the dragons and they are pretty easy to fight. I definitly DON'T like the White Fathalis and the Piscesthings in the desert.

My favourte robot master fight would have to be a tie between Quick Man and Elec man. Their fast, hard to attack without their weaknesses, and they are both strong. Since Quick Man is based off Elec man, I just call him Elec man's "evil twin"

Edited by Pearl98

Without a doubt, Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 2 final form. Nothing is cooler than flipping around and fighting. Plus at the end theres a point where you have to deflect over a hundred shots constantly and the music is just amazing.

the epic Final Boss in Kingdom Hearts 2 true that dude's just sitting there and I'm spamming triangle button... but the effects!! the music! the place! just... pure awesomeness!!

Boss fight, huh? I guess Meta Ridley in Metroid Prime. I think the Meta Ridley fight transfered the aspects from Ridley fight in Super Metroid quite nicely, as well as the robotic like look to Ridley in Prime was a cool design choice. As for the music, I loved Ridley's theme to begin with, and the remixed version of it for Prime is my favorite version of the song. So, yeah! Meta Ridley.

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

Oh oh I know!! in Puppeteer! The fight against General Snake! It was awesome (though super easy just one big quick time event and THAT'S it) Still it was awesome.. I guess thanks to music and since I've never seen a game like that where you're playing as a puppet.. So cool...

The Great Mighty Poo boss fight from Conkers Bad Fur Day.

Use toilet paper to defeat him and flush him.

The fight against King Croc in Donkey Kong xD  (sure somewhat easy but hey! It was super difficult when I was a kid!) Besides nostalgia~