spiralhedgehog

Favorite One-Shot Character?

26 posts in this topic

Just for the fun of it, what is your favorite one-shot character? (By One-Shot, I mean they're only in one episode, issue, etc.) Mine is the Hobidon from the Sonic X Episode Trick Sand, episode 60 I think.

post-925-0-91969300-1390359419_thumb.png

Does one-shots from a game count? Because if so, My favorite One-shot Character is definitely Princess Eli-*Shot, Shot, and more Shot. Shot with Machine guns, shot with shotguns, shot with assault rifles, shot with freaking Tanks.*

Ok, in all seriousness, My favorite One-shot is undoubtedly Chip from Sonic Unleashed. I'm not going to lie, I'm a sucker for cuteness. With Teddie as my Avatar it's not too hard to see that.

But Chip tops off his cute appearance and lovable personality with the fact that, well, he's God, or at least Sonic's version of the Messiah. I know how odd that sounds, but consider what Dark Gaia is in Biblical context, and consider that Chip, or Light Gaia, is his polar opposite. If Dark Gaia is basically the Devil of Mobius, then that means Light Gaia would be the god of Mobius. To me, THAT is freaking awesome, and not because I'm christian. It's awesome mostly because I'm a big fan of gods that can come down to earth and act...well, human...In a good way of course.

1 person likes this

games- Marine and Mephiles.

cartoons-......Oh, anybody remember, when in Sonic X Chris's uncle wanted to race Sonic, and somehow goverment convinced Eggman to help them convince Sonic to race and he build that weird kissing robot? Well I thought that robot was funny. I also like Lady NInja robot.

comics - Bride of Constant Virgil. And while he appeared in 3 issues, but one story I like Xenin, Dark Legion cyborg-enforcer.

Game - Neo Metal Sonic

Cartoon - Dark Sonic

Edited by NMS

I'm gonna have to go with Chip too. He is just so plain adorable! I just cant help it.

I do really love Chip. Not for his voice but he is really cute. I'll have to make it mine too

But I also do like Lazar from SATam. Talk like Yoda, he does

Of course it is GUN Commander from ShTH

Um... He isn't a one shot character. He's appeared a couple of times

In terms of the games, he also appeared in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

And he's appeared in the Archie comics

Well...I think she is a One-Short character. Mama Robotnik P: (On the picture: Tell me I am pretty Sonic!)

axhrf3w4.jpg

Well...I think she is a One-Short character. Mama Robotnik P: (On the picture: Tell me I am pretty Sonic!)

axhrf3w4.jpg

Nah; she's not really a one-shot character. She's been in other off-panels before, and she originated from at least two episodes of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. The off panels just keep her alive. xD

My favorite one-shot character, though; has to be Chip from Unleashed. Yeah, there's a lot of more unfortunate characters that have less screen-time than Chip,

but Chip literally can never come back. Which sucks, because he was an adorable, admirable and incredible character! Yet, it wouldn't make sense for him to come back; simply because he's trapped in the planet with Dark Gaia until he can finally lead the planet to it's rebirth again. And again. And again... Even Sonic expresses some sadness (That's obviously repressed) with him being gone.

The comics are using Chip while they can, though. So. At least I get to see him again for a little while. ;u;

All good ones. For me, Game Wise, my favorite character is Mephiles the Dark. He and Chaos are in a competition for my favorite villain right now, (Though Chaos isn't a "One-Shot" Character...)

Tough choice... If he (Or it) counts, Caliburn from Sonic and the Black Knight. The banter between Sonic and Caliburn always had me laughing!

I should've said this in an my earlier post but another favorite was Warpnik from AOSTH.

Cy Dra, I have Sonic and the Black Knight, and I must say their banter is quite funny to listen to, especially in battles.

I'm gonna go with the ghost girl from Night of the Werehog. No real reason; she's just really pretty, even if she's one of those "win my love by proving your worth" characters.

For the games I`m going with Neo Metal Sonic and Chip.

For the cartoons is a tough one since a lot of the characters had been in multiple episode but I`ll have to go with Dark Sonic.

1 person likes this

in Sonic X seeing Dark Sonic was like: O_O holy-! he lost it! but yeah it was awesome!

and from the games: Chip! definitely!

and comics: Mephiles The Dark and Void in the Zone Jail! xD awesome! and yeah.. seeing Mama Robotnik was just hilarious!

I quite like Marine from Sonic Rush Adventure.  A lot of people found her annoying, but even though she got in he way more times than not, I found her enthusiasm and adventurous spirit endearing.  She was a fun character and one that I think would have made a great addition to the occasional cast of characters.

I also really like Professor Pickle from Sonic Unleashed, though.  He needs to be a main character.

If tikal didn't appear in any other games i'd go with her. My favorite guardian spirit. :)

I think I need a redo my previous choice now that I think about it.

That choice is E-102 Gamma. I don't count his appearance in Shuffle. Gamma has to be one of the most selfless characters in the franchise. He "frees" his brothers and sets the flicky's family free at the cost of his own life. His death in the Japanese version of Sonic X is sad.