Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enerjak0

When will Knuckles show up in the series, How will he be affected?

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when Knuckles will show up? and how do you think Knuckles will be affected by this change? Like will Knuckles be able to use the chaos emeralds and go super like he could in the classic game Sonic 3 and Knuckles? or how do you think Knuckles will be written in the series now that the Super Genesis Wave warped reality.

In order: No I don't know when he'll show up, but I predict that if it's not soon, it will be a while because Flynn is probably doing some mine sweeping to make sure he doesn't make a wrong step and have Penders on his back.

Yes I do think he can still use the emeralds, (Because why wouldn't he?)

My guess that it will either go with the game's status quo of Knuckles being the "Last surviving Echidna" (OR Fleetway's "Last Echidna on Mobius" Status Quo) as well as the Master Emerald's ONLY guardian (Removing the Brotherhood and all), or, if Flynn has the guts/balls, make an entirely new echidna race with a "new" family for Knuckles, and a new lover.

I think Ian said Knuckles would appear later in the year. As for what'll happen to him, I'd say he'll have a way more game oriented back story. Only I think Ian will sort of put a bit more detail into it, then just saying "last guardian of the Master Emerald." I mean we may see more echidnas in future stories, but for now I think it'll be Knuckles and Knuckles alone.

If he doesn't appear in the main series (or even if he does) is he likely to get his own SU arc explain his new background?

I sure hope so Skye. A Universe arc would be the perfect fit to explain his new story.

If Knuckles gets a new lover I hope its a love triangle with Rouge and some other character Ian can think of, for those funny moments.

Knuckles will be is Sonic Universe 63-66 alongside with chaotix (Vector, Espio, and Charmy that is)

I don't know when he'll show up or how he will affect the story, but all I know is that it will be awesome! I say we wait to find out what's in store when Knuckles come in to action! (And maybe Mighty will be there too :wub:)

I don't know when he'll show up or how he will affect the story, but all I know is that it will be awesome! I say we wait to find out what's in store when Knuckles come in to action! (And maybe Mighty will be there too :wub:)

Mighty won't be there. That's been confirmed.

He'll will be teamed up with Ray as their own unique team.

Awww... :( Well, I'll be happy whenever I get to see them. Hopefully not too long after the whole "world coming to an end" series of the Sonic the Hedgehog comics.