45 posts in this topic

Any songs? Not depend on Sonic? Uh okay well: Trollfest! B)

[media=]

Anyway, I like Hard Rock (Trollfest, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megaherz, Rammstein & rage), rap (ICP, Tyga, Lil Jon), game music (Starbomb (It's dangerous to go alone~)), Homestuck-music, Volk-music (especially Irish music) and Soundtracks (Two Steps from Hell is epic) aaand some Nightcore versions of some songs. Pretty much.

Edited by Centaur Man

My favorite song? Let's go 70's: Old Man, by Neil Young. I simply love that song so much! Why? It reminds me of my late grandfather. That song means alot to me, and I cry (Yeah, i'm a dude that cries over the death of his grandfather) every time I hear that song. http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DAn2a1_Do_fc&sa=U&ei=YR38U_XvDarCigKio4HQBw&ved=0CBUQtwIwAA&sig2=oJXNUu6mtaOjsqB6u568DQ&usg=AFQjCNFs49asTCVIZieg6_vFLQHXMQsK5Q

the crush 40 version sonic boom.

Got that on my IPod. Its a good song :P

Don't usually share favourite music...

<_<

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

*Runs away*

Don't know if I would call it my favorite, but it's pretty good. And it's currently the song I listen to most soo... hai.

MorepeopleneedtoplayTalesgamesplsdoit.

And even though Sword Art Online is just an average anime... they know how to make some pixel perfect openings, both animationwise and songwise.

[media=]http://youtu.be/jkkAR08HB7c

1 person likes this

Radioactive is one song that got stuck in my head for a month. So instead, I got Nyan Cat stuck in my head. What can I say? I love cats and that song is adorable!

My favorite song of all time is and always will be Aya Hiroshige Hikaru Michi. The ending song for Sonic X japanese version. Great and beautiful song! Though it is a love song I still like it and normally I never like those kinds of songs.. (unless japanese there's just something about them...)

One of my favorite songs is I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters :) :D

My favorite song changes all the time, but right now it's probably Johnny Cash's version of Ghost Riders in the Sky. 

That is very good song. :D I like it too ^^

Me too!

Awhile back I became a fan of the Imaginary Dragons! And one of my favorite songs from them is Radioactive!

Me too!

Awhile back I became a fan of the Imaginary Dragons! And one of my favorite songs from them is Radioactive!

Got that on my IPod. Its a good song :P

Don't usually share favourite music...

<_<

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

*Runs away*

Seviper! Same favourite!

Though... actually... kinda prefer Its Time now to Radioactive but they are my Top two

I have also been to one of their performances and saw them perform which made me happy!

*checks playlist*  Huh...  While I haven't listened to any Imagine Dragons songs... I HAVE heard Within Temptations cover of Radioactive and loved it... Wow.

http://youtu.be/5sMVgbTOiOc

Need to link it because Homestuck is awesome! /o/

1 person likes this

So... I have a new favorite song. Not quite better than Old Man. But my new second favorite song is Springsteen by Eric Church. I saw him live and I can't get enough of his music.

'Using you' by Mars Argo. It's a bit old, having been released in 2015, but I think it's the best darn song I've ever heard. Here, take a listen:

Edited by Jumala

Since I got exposed to Lo-fi its one of my absolute favorite genre's now. Here is my new favorite called Western Point. It so calming to draw to its vibes.