Shadick1

Whats your favorite anime

41 posts in this topic

This is difficult for me.. but I usually stick to Sailor Moon for this and by Sailor Moon I mean the classic 1990s anime and not Sailor Moon Crystal (Which I'm still watching anyway!).

I also love Magic Knight Rayearth, GetBackers, Gundam Wing, Vampire Knight, Inuyasha..Tiger and Bunny.. just a mix of series!

The last series I completed: KuroPoopsuji season 3

Last episode I watched: Sailor Moon Crystal

Trying to complete: Captain Harlock~ and all the renditions of that followed. This is no small feat!

I would like to watch more newer anime, but I adore the classics. It's hard finding time for them all!

Edit: LOL! I didn't expect the curse word blocker to edit the name of one of those series.. so... I don't usually call it by the translated name but it's Black Butler for "last series I completed". The original was left for laughs. :D

Edited by Betty_Butterfly

.hack//SIGN. Mainly due to the personal significance in my life it had when I first watched it, but I also just adore the franchise as a whole.

Though nowadays I've been watching more Shaman King, and Cardcaptor Sakura.. Durarara is awesome... And Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte, and of course one of my absolute favorites: One Piece!! :D

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball Z,Pokemon,Space Dandy,and Gurren Lagann

Well besides those animes I already mentioned I'm watching: D. Gray Man, Bleach, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun, Working!!!, To Aru Majutsu No Index, To Aru Kagaku No Railgun, Black Butler, School Rumble and Ouran Highschool Host Club.. I also should start 3 new animes soon.. Though they're all good..

1. Future GPX Cyber Formula:  A rare car-racing anime that is highly detailed, great actions and character developments

2. Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!!: Toy racing based on real life hobby that is surprisingly realistic.

3. JoJo Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders: Great actions and comedy, also very creative

4. Nichijou: Comedy gold and lighthearted

1. Future GPX Cyber Formula:  A rare car-racing anime that is highly detailed, great actions and character developments

2. Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!!: Toy racing based on real life hobby that is surprisingly realistic.

3. JoJo Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders: Great actions and comedy, also very creative

4. Nichijou: Comedy gold and lighthearted

Oh Right! Thank you! I was also supposed to starts watching Nichijou! xD I've read the manga but I'm pretty sure it's going to be even more hilarious in anime with sound effects and everything!

Edited by Shinomi-chan

I'm a newbie to anime, but my favorites of the ones I've finished so far are Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Kill la Kill, Sword Art Online and Show By Rock. I'm also watching the currently airing Youkai Watch anime and I am loving it SO much, it's adorable.

1 person likes this

I'm a newbie to anime, but my favorites of the ones I've finished so far are Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Kill la Kill, Sword Art Online and Show By Rock. I'm also watching the currently airing Youkai Watch anime and I am loving it SO much, it's adorable.

Oooh Madoka Magica! That's a good one! Have you also watched the movies? Because the third one continues the story. SAO I haven't watch it yet... I kind of started it but never really got into it. I DID start Log Horizon which is similar to SAO except instead of being stuck in a game via game console the characters actually end up IN the game world literally as their characters. Also if you ever need any anime recommendations Shads I'd be more than happy to give a few amazing animes.

1 person likes this

Oooh Madoka Magica! That's a good one! Have you also watched the movies? Because the third one continues the story. SAO I haven't watch it yet... I kind of started it but never really got into it. I DID start Log Horizon which is similar to SAO except instead of being stuck in a game via game console the characters actually end up IN the game world literally as their characters. Also if you ever need any anime recommendations Shads I'd be more than happy to give a few amazing animes.

Yea I've seen the entire series and movie 3 twice! I just finished rewatching them a few weeks ago. c: SAO is really good imo, a lot of people hate it but not everything is for everyone. I have a lot of anime on myanimelist that I've been trying to get to lol. I just finished Mirai Nikki yesterday!

1 person likes this

Mirai Nikki.. I haven't watch it but I read the manga. (I stopped watching since I thought there would have been THOSE kind of scenes but eh.. I'll give it another try.)

Hellsing has and always will be my most favorite anime and manga series. I liked both the old anime and Ultimate series, from the music to the art and cinematic features to the story and characters themselves. I can't wait to see if they'll be continuing with the 'Dawn' prequel in the anime and manga, not sure if they will be here's hoping.

1 person likes this

I love anime, grew up around the era when adult swim played Ghost in the shell S.a.c and cowboy bepop. Favorite anime would have to be Trinity blood. Shin chan is a close second.

1 person likes this

I will show you list of my favorite animes every anime lover must watch

1 The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Image result for The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

2 Cannon Busters

Image result for Cannon Busters

3 Lost Song

Image result for Lost Song

4 clannad

Image result for clannad

5 samurai champloo

Image result for samurai champloo

I watch animes on Titanium tv