BlurryDawgo

Kitties! *meow*

16 posts in this topic

This is a topic all about cats, the cat family, cat toys, lolcatz, Nintencats, cat-etc--everything from ocelots to Blaze.

(Yes, Tamu! You can be in charge of this topic!)

All the cat-haters, skip it. Meow away!

Yay! My favorite type of breed of cats are caracals. They look like lynxes and are so cute! I really need to get a nintendo so I can play Nintencats. Blaze and Nicole are my favorite characters! (Along with Sally) :)

Uh, caracals are an entirely different species of cat. If fact, they're even occasionally called "desert lynxes".

This was much more popular on Bumbleking...

Looks interesting! Anyway, look at this funny cute cat picture I found! :lol:funny-cat-quotes-with-pictures-very-funny-cat-pictures-funny-captions-n-cat-picture-picture-quotes-22672.jpg

Edited by Nura

Finally a place where I can tell EVERYTHING about my two little kitty cats :3 They're so adorable! x3 Especially when my own cat thinks she's still a little kitten.. xD

She jumps on my stomach and thinks she's light as a feather xD or then she tries to jump on the table and wonders why her tummy got hit by the corner.. (not too badly but still)

I don't have a cat. Don't know what their deal is but they love me. It's really weird.

Yeah... Well I do have cats.. But some random cats usually like me... Which is kind of weird.. o_o Don't know why..

Everybody wants to be a cat.

There I said it.

1 person likes this

Also my little furball Pörrö ALWAYS takes my seat, follows me, sleeps on my bed and brofists with me xD