The Jest

Next RP standing by...

Next RP, standing by...   8 votes

1. 1. When should I make this next RP?

• Right now
    • After 1 of the 3 RPs are finished
    • After 2 of the 3 RPs are finished
    • After 3 of the 3 RPs are finished

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

As you all know, A while ago, I made a poll as to what the next RP here should be. There was little in amount of people, but the ones that did seems to have chosen the Crossover RP.

I never got around to that, not just because of being busy (Or distracted) by other things, but because there also three RPs running as well. One of which had a lot of dedication to it be placed by its GM. (*CoughUACough*) As such, I felt I should buy my time and wait for something to be completed.

However, Going by what I've been seeing so far, It's going to take a while before any of the RPs here are complete. Plus you all have shown me that you can handle multiple RPs at once. So I'm considering cancelling the delay and just getting started with the Crossover now.

But I can't do that on my own. ...Rather, I could, but doing it under an assumption of people wanting it when there's already these 3 RPs, plus the RP-mania in the Party section, is a recipe for immediate failure.

So before I make it, I'd like to ask: Are you guys ready for it? Do you guys want it now, or after an RP is finished?

From whhat I have heard, TDH is supposed to be halfway through. Depending on how things turn out , I'll give you a more detailled opinion.

Considering I am a GM of one of the three current rps and an active force in both of the others. I am struggling with what I have going now so I vote to leave the cross over until two of the current rps are done.

I'm ALWAYS up for more RPing. I would also say that wait till even one of the RP's is done will probably take a Long, LONG time! (To say nothing about the possibility of sequels)

The only thing might be, if the intention is to start before the other RP's are complete, is wait until after the New Year has arrived, because people could be occupied during the holiday season.

P.s. Wow, thanks for the compliment!

I'd say wait until one of the main 3 are finished. I like the pace in which they are going, and adding too many of the same character may get confusing if the number of ongoing stories increases. 4-5 would be ok if everyone does want to start now, but we do have to come to a consensus on the limit of how many can go at a time, if everyone joins in all of them.

So we have one saying to do it immediately (After New Years though), one saying to do it after an RP, and one saying to do it after 2 RPs. To completely even things out: I'll vote for all 3 RPs needing to be play through.

I need one more vote then.

Nice to see we are all completely agreed on our course of action! :P

Alrighty, we got our last vote. I was hoping Dylan and Shadow (The Hedgehog, not the Cheerleader) would get involved as well, but I suppose it can't be helped.

With that last vote, The Crossover shall begin once one of the 3 RPs currently active is either completed, or dead.

*Set's up a deck chair*

Get comfy everyone. This could take a while!

Don't be too harsh. I suppose TDH won't last any longer , especially if goefrey is so adamant in "killing".

Oops. Sorry, I didn't realise you were hoping I would be involved on this one

I feel like TDH would end before the spring. Unless someone tosses me out of power, there's gonna be war soon :ph34r:

Oops. Sorry, I didn't realise you were hoping I would be involved on this one

I'm hoping every RPer here would be involved in it, if not at least as many as possible. ^_^

Dylan, you can still put your opinion if you wish to vote, if it causes a tie again, we can ask Shadow and anyone who visits the party games frequently.

Okay, my vote makes little difference, since I agree with the majority

Well I'm definitely up for this, though there's little point of me voting given the ratios.

I wanted to do it right now . But my lack of knowledge of the Megaman world is ... saddening.

I bet you know more than I do

Just to point out this isn't a strictly Sonic and Mega Man affair, but more of an 'everything' crossover, either existing media or your own ideas, if you check in the original next RP thread you might get a bit more detail.

Just to point out this isn't a strictly Sonic and Mega Man affair, but more of an 'everything' crossover, either existing media or your own ideas, if you check in the original next RP thread you might get a bit more detail.

Shadow is right. I simply said it was a Crossover, I didn't say what I was crossing over...Or rather I did, just on another thread. That said, This RP will crossover anything and everything. ...Though there are of course exceptions for the sake of fairness I can't allow in this, but worry about that when it happens.