Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Flash

Characters Archie Should Use

17 posts in this topic

Archie should use some of the scrapped characters from various sonic things and put them into the comic.

Like Nazo from Sonic X.

Or Honey from Sonic Fighters.

Cameos aren't good enough for me.

Sonic X is fully off limit now, they cant use anything from that(or even Knuckles hat from Ova :( )

Ro-becca.

What?

Ok, fine.

Emerl is propably the only important character that wasnt even confirmed to exist (as opposed to Nega or Shade).

Honey the Cat would be awesome.

Anybody else would like Archie/Fleetway crossover?

Oddly enough I want Cluck to return. If Muttski can be important why cant he?

Ro-becca.

What?

Ok, fine.

Emerl is propably the only important character that wasnt even confirmed to exist (as opposed to Nega or Shade).

Honey the Cat would be awesome.

Anybody else would like Archie/Fleetway crossover?

Oddly enough I want Cluck to return. If Muttski can be important why cant he?

chuck has returned and muttski is a mobian

also honey had a cameo on SU 40 cover, but that's not good enough for me.

speaking of, you don't have to cheat to unlock her in XBOX live version of sonic fighters

Not Chuck.

Cluck. Robotnik's robot bird? I know about Muttski, that why I want Cluck.

Edited by MetalSkulkBane_PL

Some people think Nazo is Hyper Sonic. If thats true, Nazo was already in it kinda xD

A few notes:

-Emerl, Nega, and Shade are all characters that are claimed by SEGA. They can't even be used in Off-Panels anymore.

-According to Izuma, the Super Emeralds are no longer canon. Hyper Sonic is off-limits.

-Honey? Totally. Checked on BumbleKing. Everyone wants her. And so do I.

So it sound SEGA is going to B*tch about which of there character should be in this so this is basically pointless since SEGA put all there character off limits.

-Emerl, Nega, and Shade are all characters that are claimed by SEGA. They can't even be used in Off-Panels anymore.

Any world why? Nega already appeared in offpanel and he was recently mentioned.

So the Nocturnus can't even be used as a replacement for the echidnas in the comic? Not even Nega anymore? Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Sega's head. It makes no sense as to why those particular characters cannot appear.

No Nega?! B-but he was mentioned no more than two issues ago. In terms of Shade and the Nocturnus... well, wasn't there news about Penders 'trying' to sue SEGA and BioWare a while ago? Maybe they're just trying to avoid any more problems comic-wise. But as for Nega and Emerl (and I'm assuming Gemerl by extent), to me that just sounds like SEGA saying: "Well, these characters are completely useless to us now. Let's just keep them locked up in storage for now! It's not like those guys at Archie Comics could do anything with them." (Okay, I'm likely exaggerating a bit. But this just upsets me a lot.) The only other explanation/excuse I could think of for Eggman Nega is that he has one of... no, the most mixed-up, convoluted backstory in the entire (game) franchise! They might be worried about one day bringing him back in the games, and comic readers getting overly confused as to why his backstory is slightly/massively different from the comics. Okay, I'm done with my ranting.

I would have wanted to see Nega as well (along with Emerl, or Gemerl) but it seems that for some odd reasons Sega just won't budge on the dude being used. Which is weird, since they allow Flynn to use even older and more forgotten characters like the Battle Bird Armada and Bean and Bark and yet they don't allow Nega's use?

SEGA probably just don't want another villain overshadowing Eggman. Sure, we have other villains like Captain Metal and Black Death, but they're more-or-less there as a one-time villain (well, maybe not Metal, but Black Death might), so Eggman stays as the main focus. However, I could also see why Nega hasn't been officially seen in the comics. I mean, Nega's shtick is that he's a chaotic-evil villain, and more liable to destroy anything in his path... kinda like Eggman in the comics (to an extent). It should be obvious at this point, but Eggman is clearly more evil in the comics than his games counterpart, so Nega's game-role is already taken... sort of. Now, if Nega did appear in the comics, he most likely wouldn't have the same backstory as Rivals (descendant from Silver's future), as that would REALLY throw things off-balance. (And I don't think any amount of Genesis Waves would change that). So he'd likely have his Rush backstory (Sol Dimension counterpart) and be the main foe to Blaze.

As for Emerl/Gemerl... I got nothing. (Maybe it's because Gizoids are in Sonic Chronicles, too?) And we have yet to see how long it takes for the BBA to return...

I seem to remember that Flynn wasnt allowed to use Black Doom so I dont think there is real reason to every character.

so much talk! i thought this thread was abandoned!

i feel so happy...

Rocket metal should be used in Archie and so did I.