Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

*looks up from menu. Grasps a tail in one hand.* Eh... h-h-hello there. *waves nervously with other hand*

Jack: You're going to have to earn your keep!

Seviper: What will I have to do?

Bunnie: Look Antoine. Doesn't he look like his brother?

Antoine: Oui, and he also has zee double tails.

*both notice Shadow*

Bunnie: Shadow? Long time no see.

Antoine: I suspect you are here for a reason, mon amie.

Tails: He was teleported here by a chaos syphon laser...he lost his chaos powers but with a chaos power he seems to be getting back to them again. *whispers to Skye* How are you holding? Yup they noticed our similarities...hope they don't ask many questions...

Sally: So that leaves Rotor...wonder why his taking long....he said he was working on a big project with you Tails

Tails: Oh yeah...The FF will find out soon...

Yes, it has been a while. I'm just here until my powers return, then I'll head off back to the UF.

*whispers to Tails* I'm d-doing f-fine I think. *hugs a tail* It s-should be f-fine. It's more believable that t-the t-truth!

*smiles* Did someone notices me? Yo Bunnie and Antoine. Long time no see. *sighs, looks over the place*

((Sorry i left for a few days, But i'm back now-))

Bunnie: Hello sugar-hog. Been treatin' mah Sally good?

Antoine: I'm sure Sonic and Sally are doing fine, ma cherie.

Sally: I'm sure we are doing great. Right, Sonic?

Tails: *whispers to Skye* Yeah...though I wonder how they will react if they find out....

----

Rotor: There....the engines seem to be running without any setbacks...*looks at time* Eek, I'm late *runs out of Frederick Airbase towards Uncle Chucks*

*whispers to Tails* They've met time travellers before so it should be fine, right? Just... it would avoid a LOT of awkward questions.

Tails: *whispers back* Yeah...we have before, with Silver the Hedgehog, but we are alive in your present and more questions could arise in curiosity because of that. I wouldn't tell them myself that we will beat Eggman in the end, not because I don't want to keep it a secret myself, but because it might affect the way they continue fighting and could make a distortion in your current timeline...maybe knowing things from the future could ruin such future...

----

Rotor: *outside Uncle Chucks* I should tell the FF that the project Tails and I have been working is complete...

*whispers back* Exactly. So we'll stick with the 'brother's' story for now.

Tails: *whispering* Yeah...

*Rotor comes though the door*

Rotor: Hello guys....sorry for Been late, I was finishing something. *notices Skye* Hello Tails, nice clothes your decided to wear today, I finished the last touches in the project....where your -*notices Tails* Oh. I really thought that you were...sorry. *thinks* He does look a lot like Tails...I should sleep some more more often.

Tails: Hehe. Nice to know the project is finished Rotor.

*giggles and blushes slightly at being mistaken for Tails* It's... I-it's okay R-rotor. A t-thank's for the c-complement. *tugs on jacket slightly*

*whispers to Tails* Do you think this will happen a lot?

Tails: *whispering* Yeah...

Sally: Well that's everyone. So we are also here to discuss the current situation in Mobius. After the second Genesis wave was halted we lost all sign of Eggman's location...and he seems to be still around as he's grandmasters seem loyal to him, and Shadow has intercepted one of them...Rotor you said you and Tails were working on soothing that would help us. What is it?

Rotor: Well, we just need to check if the systems are fully online and with no bugs in them, but I have run the coding several times it should run smoothly. I'll prefer to show the FF when the time comes.

Tails: Yeah....it's a 'big' surprise.

Antoine: And what could zat be, Tails?

Bunnie: Sugar-twan, it will be a surprise. Plus we got one right now. *turns to Skye* Where was you all this time?

Tails: Skye here...well...

*whispers back* I guess we better get used to... *releasing everyone is looking at him. Grab and squeezes a tail*

Well.... I-I... uh... I... I haven't b-been a-around b-because... I wasn't b-born on Mobius, but A-argentium after my... *glances at Tails* our parents got s-sent there. I didn't c-come b-back with t-them b... b-because...

*takes deep breath*

I c-can't survive i-in Mobius' atmosphere. T-that's w-why I'm wearing t-this. *points at time band*

*sees how difficult it is for Skye to maintain lie and decides to try and help*

Stranger things have happened. There are countless ways in which he'd be unable to naturally survive in our atmosphere.

*smiles at Shadow*

*mouths 'thank you'*

Well.... Look at what just happenned over here. Plot twist after plottwist, the poor fox is now once again doomed to unsync himself out if he wants to survive.

(ooc: Unsync himself out? Tails and Skye are being very careful to make sure that doesn't happen!)

Tails: Yeah, he'll we fine with that band. *whispers to Skye* What about your color changes?

Sally: The Mobian atmosphere has been tainted by the pollution of Eggman, it does seem like someone born outside the planet would have trouble living here.

Rotor: *continues observing the band for a while* How resistant is it?

Tails: Very resistant, I was...I took a look at it's components.

Bunnie: Ah'm sure you'll like it here. Mobius is a beautiful place.

Antoine: As beautiful as you, my cherie.

*whispers back* Oh yeah... uh....

*speaks up* I'm... I'm sure I w-will. It d-does look it. B-but, uh... there is a little bit m-more... er... s-some of the experiment's t-to try and make me.... s-survive became a l-little extreme. T-they had s-samples of M-mobian DNA from when t-they de-robotised t-them a-and... u-uh... t-they... f-fused... s-ome with m-me....

Jack: Get ready to...

*Seviper disappears thanks to Athair*

Jack: What the...

Bunnie: Oh my! *places hand on mouth* Poor you. Are you okay?

Antoine: He seems like zee healthy one.

Tails: He is. He just has a condition...

Sally: What kind of condition?

Tails: I...umm, his fur. It changes on certain factors. But it's not something too critical. *turns to Skye* right?