Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superomegasonic

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing 2?

3 posts in this topic

So I was on the Sonic News Network wiki one day right? I was checking out some info on Sonic and Sega All-Stars racing to see if I wanted to buy it. As I scrolled all the way down to learn about a few more games, I stumbled upon a link and photo on the wiki about a sequel coming out this year. What do you think?

I've played a bit of the first game. The game is okay, but I can't really call it a Sonic game. Why the hell does Sonic in the car? It's not what Sonic games should be.

I understand, it's a spin off, but it looks odd anyways. Looks like SEGA isn't aiming to make some good Sonic games anymore, instead, it makes absolutely random Sonic games, like olympics and this one. But it's not about Sonic, really, you could insert any characters from any universe in there.

I think I'm going to buy it just so I can play it with my friends. I don't have many multiplayer games except Super Smash Bros. Brawl and some RPGs. vladikcomper, do you think its multiplayer is as fun as other racing games like Mario Kart? Or... Sonic R, Riders, or Drift?

1 person likes this