Prelate

Websites you visit daily

42 posts in this topic

Yeah, I have several websites I just leave open in Opera and refresh when I check them lol

I would do that but I don't want anyone else going on some of those pages. Luckily there's a "recently closed tab" option which allows me ti be lazy and not have to log in again :P

youtube

deviant art

i pop over here with the offline status

and facebook

Okay. A change.

1.Here

2.Narutobase

3.NWanime

4.The Sonic Stadium

5.Serebii

6.dragonballzkai.net

7.Stache Family site

8.Coolrom

9.backloggery.com

Time to update.

Sonic Scanf

YouTube

Gmail

Deviant art

Sonic Stadium

Watchanime.com

Sonic Scanf

Facebook

Youtube

Kissanime.com

Quotev

Gmail

Google

Edited by Shinomi-chan

Hotmail: I study in a university, so I need to check for a mail from the school.

Youtube, I suspect I'm addicted and I tried to stop.

Google (Search Image): I need more drawing examples, especially sonic-related pictures

Mobius Encyclopedia: I sometimes want to do a research on the comic's characters.

I feel that I too should update this:

• Youtube
  • GameFAQS
  • Google
  • Sonic Scanf
  • Roleplayer's guild (An RP-specific forum site)
  • Iwaku Roleplay (Another RP-specific forum site)
  • Land of Departure (A forum made by KZX of Youtube, containing an RP section of it's own, though only one is active.)
  • Way to Oblivion (A "Home-away-from-home" forum that serves s a hub hangout for my friends and I. Also possessing RPs a plenty, but again, only a few are actually active.)
  • The Middle Ground (Essentially a forum designed for Fan comics, and home to some fairly good ones, including a comic made by Archie's Evan Stanley.)
  • Channel Awesome
  • The Spoony Experiment
  • Atop the Fourth Wall

For me, the sites I go on the most are:

-The Chaos Theater

-Steam

-YouTube

-Sonic Scanf

-TV Tropes

Mhm yeah, I suppose an update couldn't hurt.

- Sonic Scanf (Obviously, I'm an admin here after all)

- The Chaos Theater (Forum)

- Youtube

- Outlook (x2, for a business mail and a regular mail)

- Facetwitumblr

- Howlongtobeat.com (Good site to check how long a game may be. It isn't too accurate, but eh.)

- Backloggery

- MyAnimeList

- Chia-Anime

Welp, It's not that bad to try haha- The websites for me that I visit the most:

-DeviantArt

-Google

-Chatzy

-And ...Youtube.

//jumps off

1 person likes this

WELL THEN. Some of these I'll actually have to keep off here, 'cause... well, reasons.

• DeviantART, mostly for roleplaying purposes- I actually have like eleven accounts on there, just for RPing- ones for:

Sonic.exe,

Sonic and the Black Knight!AU Sonic.exe

Dark Gaia

Sonic the Werehog

Chaos 0

mer'man'!Silver [i.e. one of those merhogs you always see in fanart]

Eclipse

Homeschooler!Exe [it's a high school AU..]

and like four more

• Tumblr- this one's another I have a lot on- that is, a lot of blogs. Read below the cut- I mean, click open the spoilers if you wanna see the URLs of my blogs there : P

Darkmatter-doppelganger: my Exe RP blog, and acting main blog.

sirsonicdotexe: a sadly undernoticed AU of Sonic.exe- and a perpetually sad version of Sonic.exe, coincidentally enough.

Awkwardsonic-dot-exerp: not to be confused with a similar Sonic.exe blog starting with 'awkward'- that one is total trash. I don't mean to start gossip, but the owner of that blog actually helped two other people in that RP group run a hate blog about me. What *jerks*, to keep the language PG.

Virtual-Future: my OC blog :V if you saw my character sheet of Exe over in the free-play subforum, and liked the info/detail/writing/whatever there, go ask my OCs stuff! I don't get enough questions about them D:

Eclipse-ofthe-black-arms: my Eclipse blog, because I totally hate that horrible low-down alien invader, and there is no way in the world that I absolutely love him to dea- I mean I totally hate him, yeah...!

Fast-fluffball: a more corrupt Sonic the Werehog, tapping into my interest in the seven deadly sins/heavenly virtues. Sadly, this blog hasn't seen activity in MONTHS.

Neglect-and-depression: name says it all- except that this is an AU Silver. as for the neglect, this one hasn't seen activity in months either.

Speed-not-allowed: I LOVE THIS AU. I got the idea while playing a Metal Sonic mod of Sonic CD- go look for yourself!

Not-in-mourning: I LOVE THIS AU AS WELL. I got the idea here while playing the good paragon storyline of ShtH [shadow the Hedgehog 2005]- where you get to see Shadow spending time with Maria playing around on the ARK, sorta [and by playing I mean exterminating rogue Artificial Chaos]

• Youtube- technically, I get on this via my Wii U gamepad. My old computer lagged a ton when I used YouTube on that, and I don't want to risk it on this one.
  • et cetera, et cetera.
Edited by EXE

Changes~

Gmail

Amazon 

Wikipedia

SCANF

Sonicparadox 

9gag

Youtube (nightcore!)

Gocomics

Mangafox.com (reading pokemon manga to brush up mi drawing skeelz)

I'm going to give the weirdest answer... I visit all the sites and none of the sites all at the same time...

Err, okay a little bit more seriously..

YouTube
Watchcartoononline (Three Tabs Opened)
This site, Way to Oblivion and some other sites that involve RPing...

Edited by Holy R. Enigma

-Facebook

-Sonic Scanf

-YouTube

-Quotev

-Google

:b