Max1996

Favorite Mobian(s)

61 posts in this topic

My first fave. character was Knuckles, considering I 'met' him in my first sonic game.

But the thing which got my (and my younger bro's) attention was Cream, we both simply adored her. I kind of am almost over her, but my brother still loves Cream.

The funny thing is, I am not tooo much into Sonic, I like his basic character, but not him as a whole (Still dunno why)

And I like Lara-Le, her design, I love it x3

I do agree Cream is really cute!! She just looks so innocent! I really do like Knuckles too. He can really get someone's attention.

There are a lot of characters in the Sonic universe, but I actually like:

-Metal Sonic (because he is a robot and he´s a total badass)/Shard -> It´s a shame, that in the Comics he is destroyed by Sonic again, again and again. So he is only a "toy" between both sides.

-Dr. Eggman (is crazy side - I love it...its actually my side when I have not enouth coffee...) and

-Geoffrey St. John from the Archie Comics, because he is sutch a difficult character. I don´t know which side he chooses and he is a greaaat mystery.

1 person likes this

Sonic the Hedgehog! His personality especially! (Well pre-Colors)

And while I could go into greater detail, that would be an excessively long post.

Here's one that's my favorite Mobian. It's Blaze the cat and always will be.

1 person likes this

Absolutely I do love Blaze the cat alot. In fact, Blaze the cat and I will become a dream team together!

Unoriginality coming in, but Sonic the Hedgehog. He's cool, he's fast, and he's got an attitude. Apologies for such a short post, but I'm not exactly all that awake, and I don't feel like writing a massive post about Sonic, so.

1 person likes this

Blaze the cat is also cool, fast, and has an attitude, too. And I can't wait for Blaze the cat to be summoned on Sonic Boom now that Marine the Raccoon was summoned on Sonic Boom.

I think I may have a few new ones. As always I love Mighty. He is strong and nice; which are my kind of weaknesses for super heroes. He is so caring for others especially when they are close to him. His will to fight for others will always shine bright. I love Blaze because she is super awesome with her pyro skills. And for some reason, I think her attitude goes with her personality perfectly. Not because fire is "wild" and makes everyone temperamental but it just looks like her style. (Plus she is a cat and I'm a cat lover sooo....) Then there's Geoffrey St. John. He suspicious, mysterious, smart, and skilled. All of the traits to make the perfect character. It just gets me so excited to know what he's going to do next. And with the accent he has it just makes it more fun to read about! Silver the Hedgehog is one because he and his powers totally caught my eye. He has a strong will, determination, and wants to do everything he can to help people. He is a bit naive, but i like that part of him. He is kind-hearted and caring and I think DO NOT want him to change. And last but not least, Sonic the Hedgehog. He's quick on his feet,(of course) laid back, has a sense of humor, and always looks out for others. Who would want him any other way? He is the most way past cool hedgehog I've ever known. Those are my new number one favorites.

Edited by Nura

And just imagine Blaze the cat as a racer on Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. You know what they say. "It's not just racing, it's racing transformed."

1 person likes this

I mentioned my favourite character but I didn't mention my close second and third. They are Silver and Espio

Oh, and I did forgot to mention that my second favorite character is Rouge the bat, and my third favorite character is Shade the echidna.

Aside from the members of Team Hooligan I also like Knuckles, Vector, and while he's not a mobian he made a good impression when I first saw him E-123 Omega.

My favorite team will be named "Team Sol" with 3 characters like Blaze the cat, Rouge the Bat, and Shade the echidna.

I like all characters even the bad guys seem interesting.. but my all time favorite character is: Knuckles The Echidna. His story is interesting, he's funny, smart, strong, and character development is amazing. (not even going to mention Sonic Boom version) he is awesome!

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

This is another subject where I like so many of the characters it's hard to choose!

I actually love the whole original Archie crew: Sally, Sonic, Bunnie, Antoine, Tails, and Rotor! .. But I love Lupe and Geoffrey St, John too, and Knuckles...

For villians I like Robotnik, Snively, Crabmeat, and the buzzbombers! Of course I want them to be defeated so.... I don't like them as well as the heroes.

I also remember being interested in seeing where Julie Sue's character would end up as well as Mina Mongoose, and Hershey. I'm looking forward to seeing the Chaotix again too.

Part of me feels like I shouldn't like her as much as I do, due to her "original the character" vibe she seems to give...

But Mina. Gosh she's such a cutie.

EDIT: also my avatar implies I like Marine a lot too. This is true.

EDIT EDIT: Does Marine even count? She comes from Blaze's world...

Edited by tekkire

To be fair we have had robots on here so Marine fits the description fine

does anyone else think that Marine and Sticks look alike? and maybe in some way act alike?

There was a whole thing of Sticks being a redesign of Marine before we found it to be a new character

oh really? that's cool. that would've been a good idea too...

Edited by Shinomi-chan

does anyone else think that Marine and Sticks look alike? and maybe in some way act alike?

There was a whole thing of Sticks being a redesign of Marine before we found it to be a new character

"Isn't sonic a little like dragonball Z?"

"it's a completely original concept"

"I mean a little"

"Completely.original.concept."

"Isn't Sticks a little like Marine?"

"She's a completely original concept"

"I meant a little"

"Completely.original.concept."

Edited by sweet_lil_Eliza