Max1996

Favorite Guardian/DLGrandmaster

27 posts in this topic

Interesting topic .... I happen to Like Luger a lot , But his lack of appearence is quite a shale.

I don't think anyone made a topic like this. As for my favorite, it's Spectre. One look at his appearance is all you'll need.

I wanted to like Spectre , But i decided to wait until he get a proper story .... Once again , Penders made interestig character, But he never got to tell all the stories surrounding them .... And now that this mini serie is long over... Maybe In sonic universe ?

My favourite guardian is also Spectre. He's pretty cool.

In terms of appearance, he would be tied with Moonwatcher, but I have no idea what Moonwatcher is like because he only appears a couple of times

My favourite is Lien-Da. She's totally ruthless and she gets things done by any means necessary, but she's not insane and deep down at least cares for her son, even if she only really realised it just as King Shadow removed her from time.

Yes he is, but he isn't a guardian or a DL/DEL grandmaster

I just realized the title is a bit confusing with the first post. It's specifically Guardians and DL Echidnas. With that said, Finitevus is my least favorite Echidna. I just don't like the way he talks about Mobius.

For moonwatcher , he is ... well crap . Remember all the references to star wars in flynn's Run?

It is the same thing, but from penders , and with star trek.

And shadow, Lien-da was carong about her son all along. This is why she left. to protect him....

My favorite echidna is Knuckles. He is cool, strong, a little hot headed, but an awesome friend.

I have to agree with you Tamu :D . It feels a little mainstream to like Knuckles out of all of them, but it's mostly just the fact that he's the one everything focuses around because of his childhood and being the last guardian (and now possible the only echidna) left. I also really like his role in the story as a whole also. He's not always there, and it's kind of like he leads his own team so he's on the same level as Sonic, rather than being looked at as the 2nd or 3rd strongest. On the DL side, I like(d) Dimitri. He was basically that guy to take our every single time, and he still fights on, being nothing but a head.

Another is Lara-Su. Of course ther isn't many comics showing her but I think she is awesome! She is so nice and a bit sensetive but with lots of courage.

ehheh.. well... it IS kinda mainstream... but I like Knuckles the best. of course I like the other characters as well. from Guardians to D.E.L Grand Masters and even Dr.Finitevus is cool in his own way. sure we might not know as much from others Echidna's as we know from Knuckles but they all still have a part in the story doesn't matter if it small part or big part. They're all well made and written characters, and you can clearly see some character development in the comics. for example Dimitri. from evil villain to an ally of the Freedom Fighters. sure he might be just a head now. but he's still badass and smart.

Then again Lien-Da did have a cool "upgrade" if you could say that and although she willingly decided to side with Eggman I do feel sorry for her and all the other Echidna's.. Not knowing if they will live to see the next day or if they just explode and die..

I forgot to say but one of my other favorite echidnas is Dr.Finitevus

But Finitevus is not a Guardian or Grandmaster?

He was a Grandmaster when he first showed up (well, first showed up as Finny), when the Legion sided against Eggman.  He was assumed to have been killed by the Hunter, but showed up again later.

Oh okay.. o_o I did not remember that.

Around issue 140 or thereabouts I think