Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

The Embodiment of Speed Youtube channel.

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, cheerleader here and welcome to my new thread. This one is surrounding my youtube channel which I recently made a start with. My name on youtube is Bokxie, but my title is the Embodiment of Speed. On this channel, I make playthroughs of several games, reviews and countdowns. Currently I'm in the learning curve, since I only started some weeks ago. However, everything is going perfect currently. Everybody's giving me enough feedback and youtube is finally working for me. The people support me too, which is a great thing for me.

Underneath I'll post direct links to my videos/playlists so you can instantly watch them. Therefore, this thread also exists as an questions and answers thread. Have fun!

Playthroughs:

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Legend

My apologies. The let's play of mystic quest has been cancelled.

Mystic Quest Legend was probably the first game I played in my entire life, probably when I was 3 years old. Since then, Final Fantasy has been my second favourite franchise of all time. Due to nostalgic value and wanting to play this game again so badly, I wanted to show the game. Also because this game is called the 'black sheep' of the franchise, so people can give their own opinion on it. Mystic Quest Legend is a game released for the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) in 1992 and was published by Squaresoft (Now known as Square-Enix)

Reviews:

Pokemon X and Y

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLcWmQLrRk

I got Pokemon X and Y two days before international release, and I immediately fell in love with it. Therefore, I decided to make a review of the game. I also saw it as an open hit in the market, as a video like this could easily become a failure or a hit. This is my first ever review and the outcome satisfied me very much. I worked on it for over 3 days, but I had a lot of fun nonetheless.

Countdowns:

None yet

Other videos:

None yet

Well, that's good news so far then! What's next in your game list ?

I am not sure yet. Probably a Sonic game like Adventure DX or Rayman 3/Origins. But I'm most likely going to let my viewers make the choice according to my Steam and Xbox game list. You got any ideas when you look at my Steam list?

Not sure yet, As i'm quite busy with The college, and Borderlands . But have no fear , I'll tell you later today ^_^

Yeah, I am aware of people confusing me with touhou. When I search youtube for Embodiment of Speed usually those videos show up too. There's no connection between those two however

My new video is now live! It contains a review of Pokemon X and Y!

That was a nice video . it raised a lot of point, which is good in my book. Keep on like this, and the view might rack up more.

Good and Bad news. I basically explained in my update video but I'll note out some things down below too:

Positives:

-I'm not dead. Well yeah, my last video was more than 3 months ago so it seemed I was dead but I'm not.

-Got some more Social Media stuff. Tumblr and Playfire, both accounts are called BokxieFTW

-I have some scripts ready.

Negatives

-I'm in need of a new headset. And fast. Until I get a new one, I will not upload a new video.

-Mystic Quest playthrough is cancelled.

New intro! What do you guys think of it?

Sorry for not being active on youtube for a while. Time and other stuff just don't allow me to. Hopefully I am able to spent more time on it soon!

And as a special excuse from me to you Scanf people, I'll share some of the projects I'm planning to work on!

- Top 10 Sonic Stage designs. Speaks for itself. I won't reveal any of my picks though, but it's going to be very interesting.

- A playthrough of Mega Man 1 to 6, though it will be done in several periods. I won't do them back to back.

- Secret project that might not be released for a while due to Square Enix being asses: Top 10 characters for the next Dissidia Final Fantasy.