Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Hmm. I see, and how did you do that screenshot just now?

(Preventing another fight)

I keep dreaming about this water bottle

Control. Printscreen. It's in the top row of my keyboard near the right end

----------

(We're not fighting, Eliza. I'm trying to help Gabe out here :P)

A water bottle?

On your taskbar, around the corner.

Yes. A golden water bottle

Is there a printscreen on the Sonic Scanf website itself?

Not.

It's a general function on almost every keyboard and computer. It just captures a picture of your screen.

It's on your keyboard

Right here

(Your keyboard might be different but it gives you an idea of what to look for)

I can see Dylan as a teacher.

Oh Jesus, please don't make me dream of a porcupine teacher now!

Okay. I'll try this again. "I had a dream of this cute little fella, Shy Girl." \(^o^)/

at__pink_shygirl_by_bowser2queen-d4m306h.png

I guess deviantart works better than fanpop after all. Anyhow, did you know that Shy Girl is a Mario Character? \(^o^)/

at__pink_shygirl_by_bowser2queen-d4m306h.png

I had a rather strange dream last night, that I let my hamster, Sir Galaham, out of his cage to play, and he was crawling around all over my shelf and being cute. Then suddenly, all the Hamtaro characters were there (little cartoon hamsters) and then we were all on some kind of mission together to go get lots of Cheez-Its to give my brother to cure his cancer. Because his doctor had called us and told us that a recent study had shown a link to Cheez-Its diminishing cancer cells or somthing. And so we did, and he got better.

But don't worry, in real life, he became cancer-free after his surgery a couple years ago.

I dreamed I got lost in a desert and my spiritual guide was Foghorn Leghorn

"Don't let a I say don't let a rattler snake bite ya son!"

"Don't drink that I say don't drink that water it's sand son!"

I had a strange dream of swimming in a pool of macaroni & cheese.

I think my strangest dream was when I teamed up with the Ghost busters to save pikachu...

I think my strangest dream was when I teamed up with the Ghost busters to save pikachu...

Let me guess. You teamed up with Pac-Man to save Pikachu. ^_^

I had a dream that I got into a fist fight with a tornado.

Something tells me fist and wind don't exactly mix. ^_^ Edited by Prince Gabe

I had a strange dream last night where my mom, my Nana and I were going on a road trip in Vermont when my cat Stella suddenly appears in our van as a kitten, we drive through a wormhole to Florida and leave her at my house. Suddenly we're driving up a hill in New Hampshire and a stegosaurus runs by, then we're going down a mountain with my Nana at the wheel, driving like a race car driver and we're being chased by a giant fireball (my Nana throws in a comment that she always drives like this). Poof, we're driving on the surface of Lake Champlain and Champ swims by, snorts at me and I wake up.

I think there was chocolate somewhere in the dream but I can't remember where.

Also my Nana drives perfectly normal in reality thank you very much.

1 person likes this

I had a strange dream and a sad dream about my sacrifice for the fate of the Sol Zone as I was an Autobot Transformer against my one and only worst enemy ever whom he is the strongest Decepticon Transformer, leader of the Decepticons, and wields the power of the Dark Spark and the 7 Dark Emeralds. The battle between me and my worst enemy ever has ended on the Sol Zone. I successfully destroyed the Dark Spark, the 7 Dark Emeralds, and my one worst enemy ever in order to save the Sol Zone and bring peace. But in doing so, I had to give up my Matrix of Leadership, which reduces all of my Energon. When I lost all of my Energon, I was perished and shutdown. But in the end, peace and freedom on the Sol Zone has been restored in an exchange for my sacrifice.

I had a VERY weird dream where Me and Nights were supposed to get this one small device from kitchen in order to get into this one room. We were following this one guy who suddenly disappeared even though we just heard him talking to someone. Me and my friends were following him at first but then my friend ran before me and turned around the corner and when I got there she was gone and so were my other two friends as well. Then Nights showed up out of no where.. and suddenly it seemed as if no one in the entire building had never even met my friends. I asked from this one guard if he had seen my friends but he told me I was the only one there besides this one boy. Which made no sense at all since me and my friends had all been living there for years now. (I think that place was some sort of hotel mixed with orphanage?) anyway I tried to find my friends with Nights then but I found no clues at all. I even checked the name list but it only had to names on it. Mine and the boys. I didn't know much about him other than he always disappeared JUST before something odd happened (like stuff disappearing/moving, weird noises, blackout etc.) and now it seemed like all my friends had never even been there in the building! and I had just ran around the place with them. So I didn't know what else to do than get that guys phone from the kitchen (don't ask me why it was there I don't know o_o'' ) so I just said to Nights that she should stay outside the kitchen and tell me if anyone was coming and just when I was going in one of the chefs came and asked me what I was doing. I tried to say something but nothing came out from my mouth I was shocked. and now Nights was gone. I saw some clothes hanging from the walls which looked like Nights' and Reala's clothes. and then the chef found my backpack from the kitchen and apparently the hotel/orphanage founder's phone was there, and that boys too and some other phones too (which looked similar to my friends phones) and they accused me of stealing. I just couldn't take it anymore and I ran to my own room and immediately started crying. I was thinking whether all of my friends were real or just my imagination. I mean there were some solid proofs about it. 1. The name list: there were only TWO names no more. 2. No one had ever even heard about my friends. 3. there were clothes hanging from the wall similar to Nights and Reala's which were used for different shows. 4. if there really were no other "kids" than me and the boy and we never talked to each other the only way for me to avoid cruel reality was either create imaginary friends and or to steal random phones to make it seem like my friends were really there. so weird.. o_o

Well Shino... You have had one heck of a movie long dream! XD Crazy lonely dream... Good thing I don't see those stuff.

I always see long dreams.. they just seem so small dreams compared to my friends' dreams.. I can't remember THAT much details as her either.. just some stuff or just half of it.. I don't really mind. at least this time I didn't wake up crying as I once did when I saw a dream I was one of my favorite anime characters.. her life isn't easy even though she's a psychic..