Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Ah yes the scary dream rears its ugly head every now and then.

I don't remember to have had any scary dreams... Maybe they aren't scary for me.

I only remember having a few weird courage he cowardly dog dreams when I was 5, otherwise, I don't usually have scary dreams, maybe depressing, but not scary

I do remeber this one scary dream.

Something about midgets, clowns with tentacles, and monkeys with guns on a circus train.

Edited by Seviper

It would be good if i see a dream of Me VS the 16 Colossuses...

I had a dream I ruled the earth but got bored so I blew it up.

I had a dream that is embedded in me. I was in a dark maze of stone with plants growing on it. It was kind of like ruins but still a maze nonetheless. The walls also had a small iron fence atop the stone. I had to get out quickly though because Death was chasing me. He was floating above the maze, waiting for me to hit a dead end. I got lucky though and found my way out. Once out I was immediately in "my backyard". I put it in quotes because behind my house is a little bit of woods then a small meadow. I was in the meadow and a big hole into an abyss opened up. I watched in horror as this demon killed everyone I held dear with images it sent to my head. I couldn't move and when I could I tried to run but that very same demon picked me up and flew me about the abyss. He dropped me into it. As I fell I couldn't let it end like this. I said myself "I WILL avenge them. I WON'T lose like this" I suddenly got these golden wings of aura and flew out of the abyss. The demon look at me in anger as I flew up in the sky, my eyes meeting his as tears ran down my cheeks. I made my character's sword appear in my hand and we flew at each other. Him with his bloodlust, me with my teary eyes and sense of justice. I then woke up, my eyes still teary. The dream was so real that for a few seconds, I felt the weapon in my hands

My dream from last night is a bit fuzzy, but it involved something having to do with me having an older brother (who was blonde, for some reason), there was a snowstorm happening around my property, and for some inexplicable reason, I found that starfish from spongebob lying face down in the snow, except he had no face, so I was basically picking up a starfish wearing swimming trunks.

Why.

You were picking up Patrick wearing swimming trunks in blizzard?

...interesting

I had a dream I ruled the earth but got bored so I blew it up.

I just dont get those kind of dreams even if i had them i would be bored, Since this whole idea of ruling the world bores me...

(Laughing Weird) I know that was a strange laugh, but I was having so much fun that I can't stop laughing. (Laughing Wildly) Because that's your one-way ticket to the laughing playground, a place where children can laugh at the top of their lungs all day long 24/7. Awe. Things are just so nice and lovely when there are laughs and happiness that never ends. Why bother madness when you have comedy left? (Laughing Wildly) In fact, I think it's a good time to give everyone, including Princess Blaze, a nice little treat, i.e., a one-way ticket to Laughing World just like Disney World. (Laughing Wierd) On Yu-gi-oh! 5D's, remember when Kalin Kessler was a Dark Signer. Well his laugh and speech are actually hilarious like never before! In fact, in honor for Kalin as a Dark Signer, I give you...Earthbound Immortal - Ccapac Apu! (Laughing Wildly)EarthboundImmortalCcapacApu-JP-Anime-5D-NC.jpg

Edited by Gabe

I actually just remembered a strange dream... But this one is more painful than strange. If any of you have seen The Mummy, you'll get this. I had a dream where I was in my grandma's backyard and no one was around. Suddenly, scarabs came out of the ground and started biting my flesh off. Some went inside me while others kept biting off my flesh. The worst part is, this dream decided to be a vivid one so the pain felt VERY real. Waking up from that was the biggest relief ever. I still slightly felt the pain upon waking up... God the chills

I actually just remembered a strange dream... But this one is more painful than strange. If any of you have seen The Mummy, you'll get this. I had a dream where I was in my grandma's backyard and no one was around. Suddenly, scarabs came out of the ground and started biting my flesh off. Some went inside me while others kept biting off my flesh. The worst part is, this dream decided to be a vivid one so the pain felt VERY real. Waking up from that was the biggest relief ever. I still slightly felt the pain upon waking up... God the chills

I guess mummies and zombies can be like a alarm clock. Hehe. That can wake up someone in a heartbeat, i.e. if mummies and zombies are as unbelievably huge as Earthbound Immortal - Ccapac Apu. (Laughing Wildly)

EarthboundImmortalCcapacApu-JP-Anime-5D-NC.jpg

Last night I had a dream where the apocalypse was coming and the only way to stop it was to gather the Mega Man 3 robot masters, go back fifty years into the past and plant coconut trees. For some odd reason Shadow Man was hula dancing when I found him and Needle Man was wearing a sombrero all throughout the dream. We actually did go back in time and plant coconut trees, but Gemini Man and Snake Man argued about when the best Mega Man game series in the franchise was. I think Gemini Man was a Mega Man X fan while Snake Man stuck with Megaman Battle Network.

1 person likes this

Last night I had a dream where the apocalypse was coming and the only way to stop it was to gather the Mega Man 3 robot masters, go back fifty years into the past and plant coconut trees. For some odd reason Shadow Man was hula dancing when I found him and Needle Man was wearing a sombrero all throughout the dream. We actually did go back in time and plant coconut trees, but Gemini Man and Snake Man argued about when the best Mega Man game series in the franchise was. I think Gemini Man was a Mega Man X fan while Snake Man stuck with Megaman Battle Network.

As of last night, I had a dream of Blaze, Rouge, Shade, and Marine as team Enforcers just like Yu-gi-oh! 5D's. The team Enforcers like Blaze the cat, Rouge the bat, Shade the echidna, and Marine the raccoon took down over 100 of bad guys out there and destroyed their duel disk, territory by territory. In the end, the team Enforcers took out all the territories in one island called the Satellite and saved the day. All thanks to the 4 members of team Enforcers. And there's this bigger island that's next close to the Satellite called New Domino City.

Last night I dreamed I went online and bought a duo for sidekicks

I got ripped off and was got Scratch and Grounder

It was a living hell, but they knew how to make a tasty sandwich

Wow Seviper....

I dreamed I was Kim Kadrishan's daughter...

WHAT. SIN. DID. I. COMMIT.

I had a dream of this cute little fella, Shy Girl. \(^o^)/

Pink-Shy-Girl-nintendo-villains-29260568-900-785.png

I had a dream of this cute little fella, Shy Girl. \(^o^)/

Pink-Shy-Girl-nintendo-villains-29260568-900-785.png

Your image link is broken. Might want to try again ;)

No I mean, your image doesn't show up. If you want to show it, you'll need to try posting the image again

(Just trying to help, that's all)

I don't understand. If I can see the posted image, then everyone can see the posted image. So how is this possible?

No. That's not always the case. I once put an image up in Last Post Wins 3.0. I could see the image but no one else could. I don't know why but it just happens. Here

This is what I see