Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Wow... You werent kidding with the way you described your dream in your earlier post

I know right! But that was funny... Dark dreams are terrible :'(

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

Another strange dream I had was that I was inside a video game watching all the characters up close talk about how they are going to defeat the boss of the level. I forgot what gmae it was but it might have been a Sonic one. I can understange why I dreamed that because I was thinking about the movie Wrech It Ralph and thats based off of hundreds of games so It isn't that surprising.

Last night, I had a very strange dream in which Amy Rose was firing bird-feeders and umbrellas out of a giant cannon to destroy a flying water bottle. Also, three of my cousins were setting up a large stereo system that later played 'His World'. That is all.

2 people like this

All my dreams ever come to Is empty black spaces.I can never remember my dreams when I wake up,and If I do It's usually about something boring.Whenever my friends start talking about their weird dreams I always think "why can't my mind be like that?" por qua?

I had a dream where I was the best man and the wedding didn't happen but I had these fruit rings on cause I was going to give them to a girl I like but the bride pulled out a knife and I jumped out the window and I tried to grab the gutter but the rings stopped me from grabbing the gutter so I fell from a 2 story house and died by a pole going threw my back then I woke up not breathing it was weird.

Huh. Well guys, those are definitely some strange dreams. I'm one of those people that has very strange and vivid dreams too, and I started keeping track of mine a good few years ago now.

A lot of my dreams used to be about someone trying to tell me something. It was always someone different in every dream, sometimes a family member, sometimes a favorite video game character. But they'd always be trying to tell me something important, only I could never hear what they were saying. I guess they must've been trying to give me helpful life advice, but I had to realize it for myself. Because now I don't have those dreams anymore. And I realized one day, that while you can tell this kind of advice to younger people, they'll never truly understand it until they realize it for themselves. Then it made me think of those dreams I used to have.

I also used to have very vivid dreams about flying. Once, I was flying a small red bi-plane (pretty much just like Tails') over a football field at night, and I could feel the wind, and it was a fun feeling, being able to control the plane. Another time, I was a dragon, and I could actually feel the way my muscles moved me through the air, and the wind blowing through my fur, and I was going so fast. I think I went up into space. But it was the coolest feeling ever.

And then, this one time, I had a just absolutely silly dream. Me and my friends (which included some Sonic characters, and I think a couple pokemon) were lost on an icy mountain. And it was a huge icy mountain, that seemed to stretch up into forever, into the dark, cloudy, snowy sky. We were exploring this mountain for whatever reason, and about halfway up, we came across what appeared to be a meat flower. They were rather large flowers, with 6 pedals made of hamburger meat. The stem looked like a crunchy rawhide bone, with leaves made of beef jerky. (lol, leaf jerky!) On the little stamen things in the middle, there were orange balls on the end, that may have also been some kind of meat.

So Charmy Bee decides to fly up to one of these meat flowers, but when he gets close to it, the pedals start moving, and there's a bright flash of light, and then he's gone. Then Espio mentions a legend about how the middle of the meat flower is actually a portal to the meat dimension. As the group is discussing this, one of the younger characters (either Cream the Rabbit, or someone else anyway) decides to go after Charmy, and gets sucked into the meat flower. So then me and one other in the group (either Espio or my brother, or somehow both) decide to go in after them.

After being pulled into a crazy, meaty, dimensional vortex, we land in a weirdly cushy meat floor. Well, I do anyway, since we seem to have been separated. And it really is a meat dimension. The ground is meat, the mountains are meat, even the clouds, up in the yellow gravy-looking sky are also meat. Then, up at the top of a meat-mountain, I notice Charmy is about to fall, and appears to be having trouble climbing. I think he's also being rained on by meatballs. (At this point in the dream, I actually remember thinking to myself, "wow, the bowl in Persona 4 that leads to the meat dimension really was real! There's enough meat here to go on forever!") So then I went on to help Charmy. Climbing the meat mountain was a little awkward at first, but not that hard. When I got to the top, I pushed Charmy up onto the cliff so he wouldn't fall, and while I was still hanging on the meat cliff, I saw Cream fly up out of nowhere, and her and Charmy started flying around in circles. Then Espio/my brother runs up, saying he found Cream and that we should leave now. Then we somehow used Chaos Control to escape the meat dimension before an oncoming meatball storm. And I don't remember anything after that.

*whew!* Well, that was a bit longer than I remembered. Next time I'll have to tell you about the bathroom labyrinth dream.

(transposed from my journal, because I went into detail about what I remembered from the scenery, and it was more descriptive that way).

1 person likes this

I saw the silver the hedgehog was our class 11 teacher and he taught us acrobatics.

He starts dancing while singing dreams of an absolution while he jumps in drums wearing the ballerina dress.

Someone shouts ice cream and he throws water and grabs a feather and tickles everyone's ear with the feather and then I wake up

1 person likes this

I do have encountered some strange dreams I had. Some of them were pretty awesome, though. One of my strange dreams is when Eggman Nega triumphs, but all that has changed when Blaze the cat as Burning Blaze and I as a machine with my abilities and vehicle transformations similar to "Transformers Prime" and with my Star Sabre defeated Eggman Nega once and for all. In the end, it's not as strange as it looks. So it turns out that from the beginning to the end, it went from strange to not strange.

I remember a particularly oddball dream where I was in jail with SpongeBob and Patrick, I can't remember what else happens, other than having forced to play something like kickball.

1 person likes this

One thing for sure, sometimes strange dreams can become awkward, because strange does mean awkward after all.

Last night's dream was pretty weird.

Clowns from a different Dimension invaded the earth and earth's only defense was Batman,Sonic,Omega,a robot monkey,Chuck Norris,a mutated penguin, and yours truly me. The clowns wanted to turn all of humanity into pies.

Don't worry, when there is chuck Norris and penguins, we are safe,

I'd like 6 billion pies, tho

I had a dream last night that I'm not sure what to make of; Queenbee, a fire element Pseudoroid from Mega Man ZX Advent, set a Walmart on fire. Then an ice dragon flew into the inferno and put out all the flames, but not before all of the video games melted from the heat. I haven't even been thinking about Pseudoroids lately.

1 person likes this

Last night I dreamed that I partied all night long with Gutsman, Bean,Bark,and a cybernetic chimp.

The people next door called the cops and we ran but not before knocking down some trash cans.

Lol, that's an amazing dream, Seviper,

I dreamed our yoga sir flying... Wth?

I also had a strange dream of Eggman, Eggman Nega, Wario, & Waluigi in both WarioWare Inc. and Game & Wario.

The dream I had was about me being mugged by a fish in a dark alley.

To make it worse can you feel the sunshine was playing in the background.

That was scary.

I had a bad dream that you burned this forum

No really I did

I also had dreams of flying chocolate :3

I also dreamed a ...

Wait it's too much

No it's not

Vector the crocodile as our MATHS teacher... Yeah

Last night I dreamed that me, my brother, and my friend ended up somewhere weird.

There was a crocodile in a preppy sweater, he also had a scarf around his neck, he was holding an umbrella and had a mustache.

He said he was hungry.

I asked what he wanted to eat.

He said "YOU!"

And we ran.

I had a strange dream of Me in somewhere in a desert and there was a lot of atomic bombs coming from sky, each one when reached ground blew me in sky and i landed on ground until the 4th one that blew me and i was thrown in a valley then i woke up. It was a little fun. Why i don't get scary dreams??

Nah. Scary dreams are epic, awesome, and funny, too. In fact, scary surprises are also funny, too.

Are you kidding me? I HATE scary dreams. They always wake me up before morning. I'm really glad I haven't had one in ages (or at least can't remember them). I do remember one when I was like 8. Scooby and Shaggy were there from Scooby Doo. And some massive dragon like creature who was the size of a mountain

Of course it wouldnt be scary now (nor would it be funny) but it freaked me out at the time