Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what to think of it.. But my entire dream was pretty much Liquidator (from Darkwing Duck) making somekind of dating commercial about himself.. and now I'm not sure if I was only watching the commercial from my tv or if I was actually where he was but.. It was kind of odd and out of character...

It was the most freightning dream to date....Everyone was happy and singing! The things I saw....

I had this weird Pokemon related dream last night. It contained our Pokemon crew but a black aura attacked me and my flame turned black while I turned into a giant gorilla. I climbed the empire state building with the queen in my hand.

When I was a kid, I kept having the same dream over and over again.

We are in this supermarket called Costco and there is this giant lava monster roaming around.

I had a dream where I was my Oc Vivian. I helped the Beagle Boys out from the jail. I also pretty much walked around St. Canard and met the Fearsome Five. (And also stopped Quackerjack from painfully hitting the ground after flying on the other side of the city after getting electric shock from the new machine he was working on with the rest of the Fearsome Four.) Of course Negaduck calling them knobs.

Edited by Shinomi-chan
1 person likes this

I had a strange dream last night, not entirely unexpected since I have been watching Persona 4 the animation.

In my dream I was walking around alone when I saw a blond woman in blue looking at a vending machine confused. I just watched when she used magic to activate it and obtain a coke from it. I was shocked but I was able to gather my thoughts just in time to follow her. She stopped at a dead end when a blue door appeared and she entered it, I quickly ran to the door and entered as well. It was then I recognised the woman I followed as Margaret when both her and Igor stared at me confused. After about a minute Igor spoke and said "Ah, I can see in your heart you seek a purpose and the power of your persona. Normally this is something I cannot help with but this is the first time anyone has found the Velvet room without being an intended guest. So young man tell me, do you know what arcana's power you wield?"

I remained silent for a moment while I thought about it and eventually said "I have no absolute proof that I am correct or not but I believe my Arcana is that of the Moon" After I spoke Igor looked to Margaret who simply smiled as she opened her book and a blank card appeared. She said, "This card is an unclaimed soul card of the Moon Arcana, if you are correct then by touching this card your soul should resonate and a Persona should be obtained. However it will not be at full strength until you have accepted your other self. Although I have a strange sensation which causes me to doubt this shall happen, I must inform you that should you be wrong about your arcana then the card with force you away and potentially could inflict injury. That is all the information I can provide you so it is your decision from this point on"

I hesitated for about a second but that quickly melted away as I reached for the card and as soon as my fingers touched the card it began glowing, I felt a power flowing through me as an image began to form on the card. The image of the moon appeared on the card as a figure appeared in front of me. The figure was a large humanoid who wore a black cloak over most of it's body. On it's hands it wore white gloves which held a black rose in the right and a sword with a crescent moon on the hilt in the left. On its head it wore a white mask that only had two eye holes. The rest of the head was covered by the hood of the cloak.  My Persona was named "Lunarious" but that seems to be some random creation of my mind. He only knew three moves, Dia, Mudo and a custom move called Lunar Strike.

Margaret was interested in seeing my Persona in action, as was Igor since it was a Persona which was unknown to them both so Margaret battled me using her Persona Helel. He hit me with a light strike which I followed by using Dia on myself to heal. I then attempted Mudo but her persona was immune so I used Lunar Strike. The attack look like this. The Moon appeared brightly in the sky creating a ray of lunar light, the light was in crescent form which was in front of the foe when the moon disappeared and the light becomes sharp and cuts through the foe before fading away. Fascinated with my persona and it's potential, Margaret asked Igor to allow me permanent access to the Velvet room so she could monitor my progress. Igor himself was interested to see how his uninvited guest would turn out so he allowed Margaret to give me a Velvet key.

It was as I was about to leave when I heard Igor say "Young man as mysterious as the very Arcana he wields, the cards tell me that this encounter was never intended to take place as they say that you were not meant to have a future. It appears that from this day on, you will write your own future since there is not one decided for you" Margaret saw my confusion and translated Igor's words. "What my master is saying is that instead of find us and this room, you were meant to die today. Farewell" Before I could respond the Velvet room disappeared and I ended up back at the dead end. I was staring out at the area I had been standing before seeing Margaret only to see ruins and fire. And to hear people shouting that a bomb had gone off killing hundreds, I was meant to be one of them but now I have a chance to get a purpose. It was at that moment I woke up but for some reason I think that isn't the only time I will dream of that story.

1 person likes this

For some reason I've been having these odd dreams about living in a small room with my family (Like the ones they have in Japan, though for some reason it was bigger on the inside... TARDIS?!! O_O)

and apparently I went to this school where they teach magic besides the usual classes. My school was on top of a hill, and on the way there was a small store and an ice-cream kiosk. I usually visited the store on the way to see if it had any manga. Weirdly enough it DID have the manga I still don't have irl though the covers looked way different and the stories were a bit different from the real ones. The store was always full of students since everyone lived close to the school, we had plenty of free time before the school started... Although.. Even when me and my friends arrived we had different classes in different buildings. But for some reason my teacher did not like me. At all. He had this annoyed look, even when I just entered the classroom despite not doing anything, and if I tried to ask a question he'd immediately told me shut up. (and the teacher of the year award goes to...) And apparently I had little brother and a sister (although I do not irl) and our house looked oddly... um.. not religious.. but we had a lot of stuff from different cultures. Like different masks from different tribes, and statues from different countries (dragon statue from China, Elephant one from India etc.) Otherwise it was pretty cool. Plus the ice-cream was good :3

Not really sure if I remember it, but about the time I got back into Sonic (2012-ish), I had a reoccurring dream for a while. 

I find myself walking downtown, and there's a festival of sorts going on. I find at one of the vendors shoes that look exactly like Sonic's. I couldn't resist getting them when the vendor says "You want to be like him, don't you?". And I mean, who wouldn't want to be fast like Sonic? It'd sure step up my game at Track and Field, that's for sure. 

But anyway, when I purchase them, the vendor says to me "Put them on, get a feel for it, then meet me here later..." As soon as I slip them on... It ends. Every. Single. Time. I am curious about the ending though. Oh well, se la vie.

1 person likes this

Okay! LISTEN UP GUYS! Cause here's my most wtf dream, that has ever been affected by reading a one-shot manga!:

So. There was a horrible sickness, known as The Circus Disease. Anyone who caught it would have their pupils turned into a play card symbol. It would mess their head completely, making them violent, psychotic, and sadistic.

I was one of those people, who got infected. I had just joined a Circus myself. I did not know that the aerialist had already been infected (apparently it spread by touch.) and as I shook hands with her, I changed. I was supposed to be the juggler in their show, but I did not know how to do it, as soon as I got infected however, I knew EXACTLY what to do. The only problem was that I turned the balls into bombs. The reacted to the sound of me snapping my fingers, and they would explode and kill whoever was near. The circus had me, the aerialist (who was dressed like a ballerina, who murdered people with hidden blades on the heels of her shoes, and long, sharp finger nails.She had diamonds pattern in her eyes), the twins who did the knife throwing act (two young men, the other one had a whip covered in spikes, and other had a gun filled with bullets, that would melt your insides, once shot. They had spade pattern), and two to three clowns who used acid either coming out from the flower on their chest, or the fire hose in their small clown car. They had clubs pattern. Our physical attributes would be boosted, while we were under the diseases effect. I became really agile, and my jumping powers were inhuman like, the twins would have their speed and accuracy boosted, the aerialist would have much more stamina and strength, and the clowns would be incredibly strong (one of them even lifted the car and threw it about 15 meters or so.)

However what was bad about the disease was that none of us would remember anything after the effects would stop. and to be honest, even though the aerialist was crazy while affected, she was better than the real one. Normally she was a huge bit**. ESPECIALLY to me. The newcomer. Just like the twins. They were snobs. I think I may have had multiple personality disorder, in the dream or maybe the bit** just framed me. I don't know, but weird things were happening, and I was the one blamed for them. But I swore it was not me who did those things, but my twin sister. (my name in the dream was Reiko and hers Raiko apparently). But I had no way of proving anything. 

While affected, we would all not only gain a boost for our abilities, but we'd also get sharp fangs, and pointy ears, and our skin would be as white as snow. (not sure if we were vampires, but we did kill a lot of people anyway.) and we didn't seem to care about our differences while like that. We worked as a team, and no one could run from us.

So my dream from last night was....interesting. It was about Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

So I think it was an academy for the ranger's, or something like that.. I was my oc Polaris, and although I never even thought of her powers yet (besides future seeing) I apparently had telekinetic powers. XR and Booster were trying to fix this broken lamp in a classroom, when I offered to help them. They were handing me a tool, but I said there was no need for it. I simply held my hand up, and suddenly the lamp was fixed, in fact it was even more brighter than before. Booster and XR even said it was a bit too bright, which I then quickly fixed, by closing my hand. then I turned to them and asked: "Is this your preferred brightness?" the two stared at me with their mouths open.

The entire dream was like one episode of the cartoon. It even had scene changes and everything just like in the show.

The next scene had Mira putting together some miniature models of planets, plants, and vehicles in those planets, while she was complaining how her father was such a stubborn jerk. (as he is). When she was done, she opened up a book about the most poisonous plants in the galaxy. But then he was called to help Buzz with something else. and the next scene had me coming in to the library where Mira had been working on the models. I happened to notice the book she was reading, so I sat down and started reading, as Commander Nebula suddenly came in. He smiled proudly and turned to who I assume was my mother and little sister (though they looked nothing like me) and said: "Smart girl isn't she? Not only is she helping around the campus despite not being a ranger, but she also reads highly advanced books about the most dangerous plants in the Galaxy. I'm sure you must be proud of your daughter Ms.Racket." (apparently my "mother" looked more like a giant bug. Might have been my adoptive parent?) I tried to explain him that I just happened to pick the book up, and that it wasn't me who put the models back together but Nebula didn't let me speak.; "But I wasn't- " I started as he said: ;"No need to be so modest Ms.Moon, you've been great help to this academy as well as to Star Command. But please do leave some work to us as well!" he laughed. Mira was standing in the doorway looking really disappointed. Poor her, I DID try to explain the situation though...

Next scene was outside the academy, apparently it was near by the ocean, as a familiar looking submarine was seen. It had a big "Z" letter at the side. ;"So this is the place.. Take us closer to the shore!" Said none other than The Evil Emperor Zurg. ;"Remind me WHY are were here again?"  Warp asked looking pretty seasick and annoyed. ;"Because Darkmatter.." Zurg started with a hint of anger in his voice, eyes glowing red "...There is something VERY interesting in this academy, that I MUST get."

There was a cut off to the academy where I was walking around, trying to find the cafeteria. The hallways were long and the doors looked almost identical, Except some of them had writing above them, mostly the classrooms. I finally found it, so I went in and the one in charge of the place asked me what I'd like. There were so many drinks (mainly juices and smoothies) So I couldn't really choose myself. I asked him what he would recommend. Then after five seconds of him sweating, he ran away crying. I stared blankly for a moment processing what had happened, and since I had chosen what I wanted to drink I decided to make it myself. I had a perfect view to the kitchen so I used my powers and switched on some machines, and waited for a while. Some of the rangers stared at me like it was the coolest thing they had seen, and the workers seemed happy they didn't have to bother do extra work. After the drink was done the workers said I could have it for free, and said I could stay in the cafeteria as long as I wanted. Even though they were closing it. So I took a jug of juice and a glass with me and walked to my seat. The juice tasted strangely enough like normal pear juice, but a bit more like a soda?. Everyone else had left but the door was still open for me, so I sat there. It was really peaceful and quiet. 

and then I woke up o_o, so I don't know what happened next.

I had a wierd dream last night where I was at one of my family reunions, except everybody was a ecidna from the brotherhood. Then Locke was attacked by a normal looking Fivintius who tried to use his mind powers against Locke to find the location of the master emerald. 

1 person likes this

*Shudders*

I just woke up from a nightmare... The following is all from memory so I may have left something out. 

It all starts with me getting out of bed, it's a normal morning at my house and I head to get some cereal. My younger brother is already there and says, "Good morning sleepy head." "Mornin'." I reply back. As I walk towards the kitchen, I find my dad is making eggs and says, "Good morning, it's time you woke up." I reply, "Morning and isn't it the weekend?" "Yes, but your friends are here, at least be up at a decent time." I glance at the oven to see that it's 9:47. I guess I turn into quite the lazy bum... I grab some eggs and head to the living room to find that... The Freedom Fighters are here? "Ah, there you are. Your brother wasn't kidding when he said that you like to sleep in." Sally says to me. "Might want to change and gear up, we're going to leave soon." Tails adds. I set my eggs down head back to my room. As I'm walking back, changed and all, I take a detour out to the back yard.

Next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of a prairie. The sky is dark and stormy. I turn to see that have injured my left arm somehow. I look to my right, and there I see Shadow the Hedgehog... Suddenly the prairie and the world around me is ablaze. Shadow says to me, "I've given you enough time, where's the emerald?" "Even if I knew, why would I tell you?" I yell. "Because you wouldn't want your family hurt, would you? Nyahahaha!" Dr. Eggman laughs behind me, in which I whip around to look at him. I see him... With my mother and a gun pointed at her head. My mom says, "You know what will happen if they get it, no matter what, don't gi-" Eggman smacks the side of her head, "Now, now, don't be like that, you DO want to be with your family again, right?" Eggman chuckles. An explosion is heard in the near distance, as they glance at it, I rush towards Eggman. He fires at me, only for me to dodge the bolt and smack him in the face. I turn around to see Shadow had sidestepped said bolt and almost got hit. "Chaos c-" Shadow gets cut off by Sonic who kicks him in the back of the head, knocked out. Seeing this I say to Sonic, "Close call there." "Eh, you know me." He replied. I hear a blast behind me. My other arm gets hit, it feels like I lost control over it and burns like you can't imagine. As I'm on the ground, I can see Sonic run to Eggman, who repeatedly tries shooting Sonic, who repeatedly dodges the bolts. As my eyesight fades, I see some Freedom Fighter members coming up. "Are you okay?...."

And then I woke up, gasping. That was the most interesting, scary, and worst dream yet... I think I've gotten my fill on close calls. But the fact that it involved my own mother almost killed? That was the nightmare right there.

1 person likes this

For the first time I am about to tell you a dream that does not involve me at all. My recent status mentions part of it in the fact that video was featured even though I had not seen it before the dream took place.

The dream is a combined Nine dream which includes Deathnote  and Danganronpa the animation.

It began with a clear blue sky  and a bright sun shining down until a black spot appeared and as the spot grew bigger it turned into a book. The camera followed the book and as it hit the ground it landed face up. Written on it was the word "Deathnote." The scene remained the same until a hand picked up the book and opened it. Written inside was three rules. (I can only recall one of them though) Rule 1# The human who's name is written in this note will have one of three fates. They will either due, commit a murder or create a strong depression for those around them that the named one is murdered themselves. A voice began reading the rules aloud and once the third rule was read a face appeared. The face was none other than Byukuya Togami. 

The screen went blank and suddenly I saw Togami at a desk in his room where he had already written several names into the book. (I can remember three names written in black ink. They were Sayako Maizono, Kiyotaka Ishimaru and Kyoko Kirigiri. Written in red ink was their fate chosen by the book. Sayako's said "Run down while running from a crazed fan and attempted rapist" Kiyotaka's said "stabbed by student who was expelled after Kiyotaka reported them for rule breaking" And finally Kyoko's said "Shot and killed a twisted man who manipulated his own son into murdering her father") The dream was silent until a laugh echoed around the room causing Togami to turn around. It was then I saw who I thought was Ryuk but once they stepped into the light I realised it was actually Leon Kuwata. (Basically it looked like Leon dressed like Ryuk)

Leon spoke and said "it looks like you have already seen the three possible fates in the named you wrote. Why don't we see if there are anymore names to write." Leon turned on the tv and Mondo appeared on screen. Togami smirked and wrote down his name in the book in black ink. The news quickly turned live and the screen showed a crazed Mondo swinging a metal bar around  at the motorbikes of his own gang. It was then Mondo yelled out at his gang declaring his murder of his own brother. And before anyone had a chance to react a gunshot rung out and Mondo fell to the ground dead. It was at that moment the words "Was shot dead by own gang member after admitting to murdering the former gang leader" appeared in the book in red ink.

The room went black again after that. When the light came back the room had changed into what looked like a six year old girl's room. Sat on the bed was Junko Enoshima with an exact copy of Togami's book. Beside her was Sakura Ogami(looking like Rem) The pair was having a talk about fashion and Junko opened the book. In hers I saw no names I recognised. The room went dark again and change into what looked like a government taskforce headquarters. In the room I saw Makoto Naegi sitting on the floor weirdly and Yashiro Hagakure stood next to him in a trench coat. Everything was silent until suddenly Togami, Leon, Junk and Sakura all burst in and was forced into the centre of the room. Behind Togami was Toko Fuwaka and Genocider Jack/Jill/Sho. And behind Junko was Celestia Ludenberg and Chihiro Fujisaki. 

Everything was all weird for a moment until strangely everyone collapsed and blood began to flow out of their mouths. The screen then showed each ones face and the blood made out the following words. (Think of this like credits)

They said "Byukuya Togami as Light Yagami.

Leon Kuwata as Ryuk

Junko Enoshima as Misa Amane

Sakura Ogami as Rem

Makoto Naegi as L

Yashiro Hagakure as Watarii

Toko Fuwaka as Kiyomi Yamada

Genocider Jack/Jill/Sho as Teru Mikami

Chihiro Fujisaki as Mello

And Celestia Ludenberg as Near"

It was then both deathnote flew out of the hands of Togami and Junko and merged together. The screen then zoomed out showing Monokuma standing in the middle of all the bodies with the words "Your new nightmare begins now" floating above it. It was at that moment he laughed and I woke up.

1 person likes this

Wow for the first time I think there was SOME continuity from the last dream... So continuing on my Buzz Lightyear of Star Command dream:

So I do think we were still in the academy. Evil Emperor Zurg, Warp Darkmatter as well as hundreds of Hornets were attacking us. Team Lightyear immediately headed to battle them, as well as some other rangers from the Star Command. Mira Nova told me to run away quickly, as she was fighting off the Hornets. I did as told (and for some reason I could now fly as well as ghost through stuff... o_o ) But as I ran away, Warp quickly hurried after me, pushing Mira out of his way. He was pretty fast, and there was no way I would've left the rangers in danger, so instead I hid myself. I was hiding in a dark big room, with curtains flailing in the wind, as lightning hit the ground outside. It was like something straight out of a horror movie. I heard Warp's voice echoing in the darkness: "Polaris? Come out come out where ever you are.. It's not use playing hide and seek girl. I will find you. And Emperor Zurg has some questions to ask.." Once I saw an opening I quickly flew from behind him, though he unfortunately saw me. I hid in another room, and I heard him going further away.

I was hiding in a room with some unused ranger uniforms. I looked around in the dark room and I heard a metallic sound. I saw a pair of glowing red eyes staring at me. 

"Polaris Moon, I assume? I have heard SO MUCH about you and your powers." Zurg said pointing his gun at me "Won't you kindly share what you know. Hm?" 
The next thing I understood was a scene with all of the rangers caught and in handcuffs behind their backs. I was standing in front of Zurg who was impatiently waiting for me to share my knowledge, and I just really felt pressured. (Though I am not sure if we were still in the academy, on Planet Z)

Uh okay, so earlier today I awoke from a weird dream I barely remembered... but over the course of the day I had moments of recall. 

Example: my friend, my younger brother, and I were playing a lightsaber style ninja (like the turn based game where each participant tries to use sword hand to cut their foes), and at one point I’m at a cross lock with my friend. At that point I get flooded with memories from my dream that morning, all were possibilities of the outcome. You could say... predicted his moves and it was like a scripted scene from Star Wars. I ended up winning not just stylishly, but in between that I did a death defying evasion that I would never have thought of had I not recalled my dream. 

I still do not remember what the heck this dream was about, but I doubt I’ll ever experience that again. -_-

Edited by Thire

I don't dream very often. I'll tell you first about the ones I dreamed about a long time ago.

First dream. I'm at home. My family was on the street. I decided to go out to them and observe that something is wrong with the garden... I come closer and see that there is no garden! Instead, the sea. Turning to the left, I saw what looked like a skate pad. And someone was riding there. I couldn't see it, because the platform itself was far away. The only thing I saw was a blue silhouette that looked like Sonic. I am surprised by what I saw, I want to show it to the others. That's when I Wake up.

Second dream. My family and relatives are visiting my grandfather. Everyone's talking about something, but I'm just running around the fence. I stopped and looked up at the sky. And there's a balloon flying. A flying saucer flies near it. She was flying toward the skyscrapers that had suddenly taken hold. I told the others about it. Suddenly I find myself at the very skyscrapers. To them is the railway, which rolled futuristic trains. After looking at all this, I wake up.

The third dream. Nothing special. I was just flying over the garden.

Fourth dream. I find myself near my house. Then something happens, and I start dodging the robot's attacks, managing to attack it. And I dodged high jumps (which did not always work). Unfortunately, I woke up before I beat him.

And here is a dream that I had today.

I'm driving along the highway at high speed. Suddenly I start to take off, as if I have prescribed RIPAZHA. It ends with me crashing into a pole. Then I got out of the car and ran. At this point, I gained super-speed. As I ran on, I saw hills. I jump at high speed right between them. Suddenly everything stops and I'm suspended in midair. Then I hear the words: "Enough, you deserve a new trick." At the bottom of the hills begin to rattle explosions. Then I land in the water. Again, someone said something like: "Welcome to Chemical Plant!" In fact, it was a place similar to the Hydrocity Zone. And on the background of so generally began to play music level of Labytinth Zone! I walked around the place for a while, and then I woke up.

1 person likes this

Alright, time to write a dream of mine in here. 
I have rencetly started writing my own  Yume Nikki  dream diary, trying to recall the events my subconscious creates in my mind while sleeping. So far I've written four entries in the last month, and I want to share with you two of four dreams I had last night, they are the ones I enjoyed the most, and they kinda have some continuity:

DREAM 1:
I'm in a technologically advanced facility. I'd say it's a hangar, because I see flying vehicles in it. Are those Quinjets?
That's right, I'm inside the Avengers base, or the Helicarrier itself. There, one of the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gives me a box with Marvel merchandising. No, not  Avengers merchandise, no. There are Captain America's caps and T-shirts, but there's a cap with the Marvel logo on it. And it's not refering to Captain Marvel or anything like that, no. Does Marvel Comics exist withing the Marvel Universe itself??

DREAM 2:
I'm consuming a fictional product about Sonic the Hedgehog (see, I HAD to post this in here!). I don't remember if it was a video game, an animated series or a comic book. The point is that the story ends up being so immersive that I feel inside the scene:

I'm in a forest, full of trees stretching out into the sky, their truks so high that its canes can't be seen. The golden sun rays make their way through the logs, allowing me to see shades of green that extends over the foliage and grass. A truly remarkable image.

Sonic and Amy are in the middle of this landscape. They haven't seen each other for a long time, and of course meeting the blue hedgehog makes Amy react with happiness and euphoria, jumping to Sonic to hug him without a second thought. Soon this joy stops, as Amy is worried, looking for some red balloons she has lost through the woods. Sonic offers to help her, and together they gather all the balloons and take them to the point where they met. Then Amy pulls out her Piko-piko hammer, swings it and in a single move ties all the balloons to the hammer's handle (WTF?). The pink hedgehog swings the hammer, managing to float in the air (I... I thnink balloons don't work like that). She reaches out to Sonic, inviting him to to fly with her, and surprisingly, the blue guy agrees. Amy extends her free arm over Sonic, and he hugs the girl's torso, in a gesture that makes miss Rose blush.

Together they fly over the forest, and come to see a nearby city from above, as the sun slowly hides. The aesthetic looks like something out of an anime film directed by Makoto Shinkai, simply spectacular. Amy is amazed at the beautiful sight, and I feel all the joy of the girl: the breeze rubbing her cheeks, her irrepressible smile and pure bliss because she's been able to share such a beutiful moment with the boy she is hopelessly in love with... (Honestily, this scene made me feel very cozy. It was sooooo wholesome and heartwarming. And I'm not even a very SonAmy guy, but this evente seemed out of a shoujo manga.)
Sonic, on the other hand, seems quite comforted, despite being so close to his usual stalker. Silence reigns while the hedgehogs fly down. A silence only broken by the sound of the wind and Amy's occasional giggles and lovesick sighs.

But I realise I have to land somewhere, and I get to see a high area very similar to a park in my city, but with a structure that seems like a fusion between the Arc de Triomphe with the Brandenburg Gate.

And no, I haven't made a mistake, I said I had to land. Neither Sonic nor Amy, but me. The super-duper-cute scene between Sonic and Amy suddenly changes without any transition and now I'm the one grabbing the balloons and flying over the city. Besides, I'm only wearing underpants and a cap. What. The. Heck.

I can set foot near that strange monument that doesn't exist in my town, and I intend to fly again before any cop fins me for public scandal or something. Besides, I don't even have my ID card or anything. I mean, I'm only wearing underpants and a cap, what the heck could I carry in those? Surprisingly enough,  I see a soldier in an old uniform and conqueror's helmet (WTF? part 2) who ignores me. 

The one who doesn't ignore me is a sweeper in a security guard suit, who complains about how much the young people present are dirtying the park. And he's right: on the floor we can see bottles, plastic boxes, and even a half-buried cap on the floor. The sweeper-guard looks at the cap I'm wearing. I let him examine the cap before entering a facility that looks like a very modern hospital or a research center. He sees that my cap has the Marvel logo (remember the previous dream?). Inside the hallways of the facility, the guy (now sporting a more casual outfit, with a very light brown hair and beard) tells me that he doesn't like superheroes at all, and he prefers "the real superheroes". I quickly deduce that with "real superheroes" he refers to the action heroes of 80's and 90's cinema, and I'm right. He mentions several films (which I don't think they actually exist), and I ask him if he likes Arnold Schwarzenegger, because at that very moment, his face changes to become identical to the California ex-senator when he was younger. The stranger replies that he doesn't like Schwarzenegger that much. Ironic. I tell him I've seen some of Dirty Harry films, and he replies that "now that's the real deal."

We leave the facility, and I see it's 22:44. Night has taken over the sky and I have to reunite with my parents. The stranger and I said goodbye in front of a spectacular well-lit building whose facade can't be more overloaded in design. I walk into the streets of the city, that is definately not my own.

Now, where am I? Where are my parents? Am I still naked? Where are Amy's ballons? And, most importantly, WHY HASN'T SEGA ALREADY MADE A AMY ROSE SPIN-OFF INSPIRED BY SHOUJO MANGA??

Those are some weird dreams. I am curious about what the other two dreams are now.

1 person likes this

Been a hot minute but here's something new! 

I had my absolute weirdest and most vivid dream yet last night.

It started off with darkness, a void with nothing everywhere I looked. Then I heard a voice, it sounded female, kinda like Cindy Robinson. It was saying something but I couldn't make it out as it sounded faint. I felt tugging on my left side and when I looked, I saw a Mudkip next to me. 

All of a sudden we started falling. Almost like a tunnel of light beams around us. We fell for about 30 seconds or so before the light faded and I woke up. 

I jot down most dreams like this as a way to remember them or if another dream I have is connected to it in some way, which has happened before.