Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Okay so in my dream I think I was my OC (because of my certain abilities) First of all I could fly really fast, I could talk to Emeralds (in this case the Master Emerald) and Knuckles was wounded. He was in Enerjak's armor and couldn't move. He wasn't Enerjak anymore and he looked like he had just been in a fight. His mother ran to him tried to help him. The Master Emerald was in pieces on the ground next to him. I looked at the pieces and I picked up the biggest one of them. The creepy thing was that since my OC can talk to Emeralds and even feel their powers it's pretty much the same as holding someone's heart in your hands. I could feel the Emerald was still alive but really weak. I could HEAR it breathing and a heart beating. Which was kind of cool but creepy at the same time and so I then said the spell Knuckles and Tikal have done many times and the pieces went back together and then I put the last piece in it's place and the Master Emerald was fixed once again.

Last night:

I rode a freaking Salamence! Was flying all over the world but then I ran into an army of clowns under the control of the Tails Doll. I called in my army which consisted if Batman, the Light Robot Masters, Doctor Who, and a squad of Eevees and Fennekin but I woke up before the battle start.

Sadly the remaining parts of the dream has escaped me. But last night I dreamt that I was on my own journey in Jan to where I used a Charmander in every battle and was never beaten.

Last night I dreamed I was super crazy! I mean like crazier than usual! I painted people red and poured gravy on them and laughed.

Last night I dreamed I was super crazy! I mean like crazier than usual! I painted people red and poured gravy on them and laughed.

at least you didn't transform into a pony straight from MLP! 

I decided to post my most recent dream. In my dream all my friends here became vessels for Heroes characters. I was Sylar, Skye was Noah Bennett, Shini was Claire Bennett, NMS was Micah Saunders, Shadow was Isaac Mendez, Dilly was Peter Petrelli, Cheery was Nathan Petrelli, Nack was Matt Parkman, Jest was Mohinder Suresh, Knuckles was DL Hawkins, Margred was Niki Saunders, Seviper was Hiro Nakamura, Eliza was Candace, Tails was Ted Sprague  and Survivor was Ando.

It started with myself waking up to find Sylar talking to me causing me to jump up in shock. He used his telepathy to pin me against a wall and took over my body completely. As he walked on I saw through his eyes and heard him figure out how his control worked and how I served as his vessel. It was after about a week when we encountered Knuckles. I recognised him because he had not lost control to DL like I had to sylar so Knuckles still had his own face. Sylar heard me and approached Knuckles only for DL to reveal who Sylar was causing Knux to flee through a near by wall. Seeing that caused Sylar to hunger and I felt the hunger myself. In about two hours Sylar had Knux caught in a telepathic hold and I watched on as Sylar cut off the top of his head and stole his ability. I felt ill from the horrible sight yet also felt quite satisfied. Somehow sensing this Sylar released me  and I learned I also had his powers including the one he just got from Knux.

I was still trapped in Sylar's head and for weeks we encountered no one until I recognised Nack sitting in a park. Sylar quickly grabbed him in a telepathic hold and brought him before us. It was then Nack tried to plant ideas into Sylar's head but I somehow got in the way and Sylar learned of his power. And once again I watched as Sylar killed Nack and stole his power. Another two weeks passed and we encountered Tails. Using his newest power Sylar manages to obtain the location of both Margred and Survivor. And before Tails could get away Sylar killed him and stole his power. But this time my ill feeling had passed and I found myself following along with Sylar's actions.

Using the info we gained from Tails Sylar found Margred and quickly scanned her brain where we learned both NMS and Cheery were near by. Sylar quickly killed Margred, stole her power. He quickly reached the NMS and Cheery where I somehow managed to hold Cheery in place with telepathy as Sylar killed NMS. Sylar gained NMS' power and then killed Cheery gaining his after. It was at this point my enjoyment of the killings was equal to Sylar's. Because I had the same powers as Sylar I began to fight him for control of my body.

At this point the dream changed to Shadow's location where I saw him painting. Once the painting was done I saw what appeared to be me holding Shini's decapitated head in my hand in some kind of victory pose. Seeing that Shadow looked panicked and didn't believe what he had painted. It was the Skye made an appearance and said "If you painted it then it will happen. But to think Geoffrey would ..." but he suddenly stopped and looked at Shadow who's mood had changed.

The dream the returned to me and Sylar. We had proven equal and decided to share my body and thanks to NMS' power we learned that Survivor had moved further from us but Shini was quite close. To quickly reach her we used Cheery's power and quickly caught Shini. We tried to kill her but her healing powers stopped us so I held her down with telepathy as Sylar stole her power with her screaming in agony. We gained her power so I released her but she healed and tried to fight us back. She managed to hit our head while Sylar was in control knocking him out. I took command and she stabbed me through the heart. Feeling victorious Shini let her guard down but I recovered and was angry. I stopped myself going nuclear but wanted to make her pay so I caught her and ripped her head off killing her completely. I then took the pose in the painting.

Thanks to my demonic actions myself and Sylar empathised with each other and I somehow absorbed him into me. It was then I made my way to Survivor who I had cornered. I told him to show me his power but he said he didn't have one. Annoyed by that I said "You are worthless then. Burn!" And I incinerated him alive using Tails' power. Then using NMS' power I tracked down Dilly in a town north of my current location. I was quick to kill him and steal him power. But before I left I said "See you in hell Lil bro" and burst into a dark laugh. I used NMS' power again to find that Both Seviper and Shadow were together while Skye was on the move somewhere else.

I arrived at Shadow and Seviper's location and was great ed by a painting of myself glowing a bright red glow pointing at the earth. I didn't understand it at all. Seviper tried to stop time but I quickly caught him in my telepathic hold and killed him to steal his power. And by using Seviper's power I was able to catch Shadow with ease. I slowly tortured Shadow to death enjoying every blood curdling scream and stole his power from his life corpse. It was ten seconds later they activated and I painted a pictured of Skye and Jest standing side by side with their guns pointed at me on the roof of the tower of London. I knew that the painting would come true so I searched for Eliza.

I found Eliza two days later and killed her quickly to prevent her using her powers on me. I stole her powers and made my way to the tower of London. I waited there for three weeks when both Jest and Skye finally arrived. They both shot me several times but I did nothing and let the bullets hit. Thanks to Shini's power every bullet was spat out my body and every wound healed. I began to contemplate the most satisfying way to kill them as their pitiful attempts to kill me failed time and again.

I realised that I could use Eliza's power combined with Nack's to put them through the most horrible tortures I could come up with. I started with Jest as I set him on fire, melted him in acid, had rats eat him alive, had his family each attack him for his every insecurity and kept going on and on until his mind shattered and his body gave up with him dying while still in my illusion. My attention then turned to Skye who I did the same thing to but with the inclusion of all the friends he failed to protect and him being ripped into pieces by foxes. Skye endured for two years inside my illusion until he finally broke and died. Now that I had killed everyone I had a sense of achievement for about five minutes until I felt bored.

In my head I kept wondering what to do next. I even considered going back in time to kill everyone in a different way when I suddenly remembered the painting of me glowing and realised what it meant. " That painting! It is so clear now, I know what my next task is. I will nuke the Earth itself and then hunt on planet after planet for all eternity!" After I yelled that my body began to heat up and I nuked the Earth's core causing it to rupture and the earth exploded sending me flying towards Venus with a blood drenched smile. And with that my dream ended. Thoughts?

1 person likes this

Wow. I fought bravely! Even though I died. Sweet!! And Sevy was my favorite character!

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I know right? Skye doesn't seem like my dad!

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I died fighting so.... o_o yeah.. But you can't kill Fenne-Abra!

Wow. I fought bravely! Even though I died. Sweet!! And Sevy was my favorite character!

Yup! I'm everyone's favorite!

I saw very odd and familiar dream..

I don't know what kind of school it was (looked like something from anime) It was big building with long hallways and big windows. It was mostly white but it had some light shades of blue too. I think this was continuity to my older dream (Which I at first couldn't remember but once I woke up I clearly remembered it) The school had many different ghost stories and mysteries. The other students thought they were pretty funny and lame but what they didn't know was that all of them were true. There were 7 most known ones. The only problem was.. That none of the students besides me had ever encountered any of the ghosts before.

The first one was what I like to call: "The following Ghost" It was pretty much like with Slender Man. If you picked up these randomly placed pink papers with some odd doodles on them the ghost would appear. Since I wanted to see whether they were really true I took one of the papers from the clipboard next to the stairs. The ghost appeared at the upper end of the stairs. It looked like a young teacher. About 20-years old with short dark brown hair, pink long sleeved shirt, jeans and brown shoes. This ghost wasn't exactly dangerous but it was creepy. It didn't talk but it followed my every step and kept smiling at me weirdly. It was quite creepy since I soon noticed that even as I walked in the empty hallways my steps made no sound at all. It was quiet. I also noticed that I saw no other students anywhere. No matter what classroom I checked and it was far too early for school to end. The only way to get rid of the Following Ghost is to pick every last one of those pink papers. Unfortunately the school building is extremely big and this might take a while. I found about 4-5 papers and the ghost's smile didn't exactly help. I'm pretty sure many others might have gone crazy but I couldn't afford to stop now. I had exactly 2 choices A) Stop collecting the papers and be stuck in this empty school building with the ghost forever surrounded in whiteness or B) Collect all of the papers and get rid of one of the 7 mysteries and prove people that they're stories were in fact true. 

The other ghost I found I call "The Bully" mainly because whoever tried to knock on the door of the classroom 3-C or tried to enter it would either get the door slammed into their face or hear footsteps or mad laughing in the hallway. This ghost was aggressive. No one except me could see it... But some of the students had gotten odd bruises and scratches in their back, head or arms and legs. The thing is.. If you want to summon or challenge the spirit then you have to be in front of the classroom 3-C's door at 12 o'clock (am) and knock the door three times.I did exactly that. I then saw the door slowly opening. I saw a boy about 15-years old with striped shirt, shorts and spiky hair come out. I didn't say anything I just stared at him. His eyes were red and bleeding. At first I thought he was going to laugh madly but for my surprise he ran right at me screaming. I quickly jumped out of the way and I saw as The Bully ran right towards the next classroom on the opposite side and then vanished through the door. I looked at the ground and I saw bloody footprints.. I saw the door in front of me opening slowly and I decided I wouldn't risk getting into the hospital (or at least to the nurses office) so I quickly ran towards the stairs and to the second floor.

Of course the school also had the always classical ghost in the bathroom. This ghost too lived inside the girls' bathroom in the second booth. I hadn't heard much about it so I didn't risk trying to summon it just yet. I also had to figure out how exactly to get rid of The Bully. I then saw I had a bit of blood on my shirt (thank you ghost) and of course since my friends saw it they were instantly worried since they had heard about my plans to become the school's very own exorcist. I then asked them about the ghosts and The Seven Mysteries. My other friend (who happened to be a guy I apparently knew but irl I don't. He had blond hair kind of looked like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts) knew everything about the mysteries. He was also the one I've gotten most of the information from. (well him and the girls gossips) My other friend on the other hand (a girl with a brown curly hair and blue eyes) didn't believe in any of the stories (I also totally ship the two) while my friend-A (the boy) told me about the interesting facts about the stories I noticed another ghost. (It was a young boy without any legs like in Japanese mythology none of the ghosts have any legs) He flew right through a wall and I decided it was time to check this out...I then ran away from the cafeteria towards the third floor and I woke up. 

i got into the sonic universe big time the 1st time thanks to a dream. out of no where and for no reason i had a dream that tails was dunking me into a pool. after that i suddenly had the urge to watch sonic x...it was like tails was trying to dunk me into the fan base...

1 person likes this

i got into the sonic universe big time the 1st time thanks to a dream. out of no where and for no reason i had a dream that tails was dunking me into a pool. after that i suddenly had the urge to watch sonic x...it was like tails was trying to dunk me into the fan base...

No one can escape it... Weirdly enough I once before I even knew Sonic saw a dream where Vector was just chillin' in the pool! And I swear god I had never even seen Vector nor did I know who he was!

No one can escape it... Weirdly enough I once before I even knew Sonic saw a dream where Vector was just chillin' in the pool! And I swear god I had never even seen Vector nor did I know who he was!

at least the dream didn't turn awkward where victor turned to you and said "let me tell ya about sonic."

at least the dream didn't turn awkward where victor turned to you and said "let me tell ya about sonic."

Well no.. But he was just chillin' and doing nothing while Eggman's robots were hunting me!

Well no.. But he was just chillin' and doing nothing while Eggman's robots were hunting me!

victor: lol noob you're on you're own.

victor: lol noob you're on you're own.

Eh.. Not really. He DID came to smash some of the bots later on... Saying something like: "The hero is here!!"

So, wait... he was trying to usurp Sonic?

So, wait... he was trying to usurp Sonic?

apparently so. Yes. Or then he was just trying to play it cool.

Not mine, but, a famous sonic musician once told me about his dream 

"I dreamed that I was a breakfast fairy and I was fighting morning sickness throwing sandwiches and omelettes at us while we struggled to survive" 

1 person likes this

It went like this....

A Tyrannosaurus Rex was baking pancakes on a pogostick on the millennium falcon while Batman was fighting Joker in an epic duel of....badminton and I was dancing in cheddar rain!

1 person likes this