Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

My dream was quite odd too. I was supposed to collect these odd Moon or Sun Medals with some random anime characters and my friend (Margred). The Medals were needed in order for us to go to "another level" So basically kind of like in Sonic Unleashed. But there were a lot more medals than in Sonic games and we only needed them so we could go beat the boss (which I later killed) He/She was called The Pumpkin Head for some reason (probably since there were Pumpkins hanging from the ceiling and some of them were stabbed through some spears.

But what we were really looking for were these crystals (oddly enough they looked EXACTLY like the Master Emerald Pieces but a bit bigger) And whenever someone had collected 5 of them those pieces would start to glow and create a golden cube. There was said to be 8 cubes. So that would mean 40 crystal pieces were scattered around the world. I was not a human nor was I a Mobian. I think I was some sort of spirit because I had the ability to "talk" with the crystals and "heal" them. All of the crystals pieces had their own life and if something were to happen to them I'd be the first one to know.

However our group had enemies called: "The Witches" they were trying to destroy the crystals and stop us from creating all of the needed 8 cubes. And one of them succeeded in doing so. We had just found the fifth crystal piece which we thought was the real one but one of the Witches had switched the real crystal with a fake one. I noticed it too late. The fake crystal rejected the other four creating a chain reaction which led to first turning all of the crystals red and I saw some cracks forming on them so I tried to heal the crystals. But I couldn't do it. There was a bright red flash and the crystals turned to dust and I cried as I felt their life fading away.

Me and this one girl from our group were to go to another place and find the other missing crystal pieces. We walked down these stairs and we saw a big tunnel in front of us. We walked in and we saw a flash in front of us and suddenly we were in another similar tunnel and I was almost ran over by a car! Luckily I jumped out of the way just in time. We walked out from the tunnel and we saw this "time portal" forming in front of us and we saw a man with a crystal piece walking towards us. Not only did he had a crystal piece but also one of the Golden Cubes with him. I don't know what I was supposed to do with the cubes but I sure looked happy seeing one.

The little girl who was with me also had this pet mouse with her which didn't seem to have much time... I tried healing it and it did do some change. now the mouse at least was moving normally (Also one of the reasons I didn't believe I was a normal human as others couldn't do anything quite like that nor could anyone else fly or heal the crystals)

1 person likes this

I think this one was really odd but interesting enough to make a movie from.

It would be but my dreams always have some sort of weirdness too somewhere in the middle of it or for a short time at times. It kind of bothers me really. Since I cannot have a perfectly clear dream but always changing dream.

Okay so I had this ridiculously long dream/nightmare so I decided to put it in "chapters" also please don't mind any Assassination Classroom references Since in the dream I was my OC from it called Ryuga. (me with a different name and backstory) but besides that here goes:

Vacation Day 1:

I had a dream where there were at least 30 if not 50 or 60 students besides me in a mansion-like summer cottage. It reminded me of the game "Power drill massacre" and was just as big. We were supposed to spend our vacation there. The cottage was surrounded by the woods but there was a small town near by in case we needed help or supplies. I was called Ryuga in stead of my real name and I had this "I don't care about anything" expression on my face at least 60 % of the time unless I was with my friends. There was this orange headed guy who seemed to be new in our class and he seemed to be one of the few people I could talk to. Of course my other classmates from E-Class were there too like Nagisa and Karma. Though I couldn't seem to find them no matter how I looked. There were rooms just for girls, boys but also mixed rooms which made me feel really uncomfortable since some of the girls and guys only had one thing in mind. Besides the fact that this one big jerk was suggesting that "one thing" but I pushed him away and continued searching for my friends.

Vacation Night 1

So I tried looking for Nagisa and Karma but they were no where to be found and all my other classmates seemed to be quite busy and so I decided to talk to the new guy instead. Though it seemed to be quite the challenge since pretty much everyone were trying to talk to him since he seemed mysterious and cool I guess. I couldn't even say simple "hi" to him since every time I was going to say it some guys either blocked my way (not on purpose) or talked so loudly he couldn't hear my voice (also taking in count I don't do introductions) so my voice was quite weak compared to others. Still... It was weird. If wasn't approaching him it seemed as if he was trying to approach me. Since I did want to talk to him I followed him for a while but I gave up soon enough and randomly walked around the huge cottage. STILL I happened to enter the same room where the new guy was even though I saw him going to the other direction!

Vacation Night 2.5 and a Secret

He was walking towards "the bar or disco room" I guess with some other guys (not that he really wanted to but they insisted that he'd go with them) and I had just left that place since I really didn't like what the girls and guys were doing in the back room. Also I don't like alcohol. But it was the only place where ALL the drinks were and I really wanted a soda or something. So I walked around the "Infinite Hallway" as we called it. It was this REALLY long hallway which seemed to be going on forever. Good thing there were many doors leading to our rooms so we wouldn't have to use the hallways all the time. But I swear there were more doors than there were rooms! I even think some of them led to the SAME room!

So as I said there were 2 rooms for boys, 2 for girls and 2 mixed rooms (they were really big so we had no problem in finding a bed for everyone.) Four or six bathrooms all located at the ends of the Infinite Hallway, Game room, Disco/Bar room, Some sort of kitchen, four rooms for the Teachers, Back and Front door and one random empty room.

Still.. The door numbers didn't match. There were doors on BOTH sides of the hallway they all had 2-3 meters empty space from each other and on the right side (when first entering the house via front door) there were some windows in the middle of the doors empty space and you can clearly see outside from them. There were no other rooms on that side yet there were still as many doors as on the left side. Why? The doors where opposite each other symmetrically (except the ones facing windows) I once used one of the doors on the window side I still ended up in the girls room which was at the OTHER END of the house! I should've been outside! And the other thing... was the hallway. There are at least 4-6 times when you have to turn around the corner while walking the Infinite Hallway. Still some students say there are only 2-3 turns! THAT is weird. Even I noticed the number of the turns changes at times. Once it was 4 then it was 2 and then 3.

Randomly changing hallway...

Too many doors leading to random places in the house...

Also about the guy I was trying to talk to.. He seemed to randomly appear where ever I was. Even though I went to the other direction.. Was HE now following Me?

And the most weird thing was.. The Teachers who were supposed to look after us (so we won't do anything stupid like some students already were) were all gone. The other students just seemed to shrug it off by saying: "It's a big house. They must be somewhere around here. And we'll see them at least when we go to sleep right?" Since the Teachers were in charge of the schedule. Yet not even ONCE did I see any of them in the house after they went to unpack their stuff to their rooms. Still there were too many weird things going on. Doors, Hallway, Teachers, and there was no one to greet us when we first came in.. Even though the one who had sent the message said there would.. and everyone seemed to be calm about it. The first time when the clock turned to midnight.. was when the things finally turned from normal. To nightmare.

Nightmare

It started with weird noises all around (knock sounds, someone walking around loudly, whispers) followed by sky changing from the usual dark color to partly red, jet black and purple. The clouds looked like they were only above the cottage. Then we lost our lights. The hallway was creepy and looked distorted and the sounds and creepy dark blue and light blue colors weren't really helping. Also the hallway now looked much more small and narrow than what it was and as more students came to see what had happened it seemed like they all had their separate rooms which was also weird since there 6 rooms for us. Also half of the doors were missing and then.. came the creepy replicas of all of us.

They looked like us except they had permanent smile on their faces and tiny eyes (which sort of reminded me of Koro-Sensei) They didn't run, walk or climb the walls and ceiling but they crawled on the ground making animal-like sounds. They were really fast and didn't really use their legs even though they had them.

The creepiest thing was that one of them looked like my friend who had gone to the front door trying to open it. Some of the girls were screaming and some students had turned into zombie looking things (I don't know whether it was some sort of illusion or not but they seemed to be in pain and their eyes were bleeding and their skin turned gray) one of them grabbed my shoulders clearly fighting to stand up and said: "help..me.." before falling on the ground. I ran towards my friend who was still fighting with the door and again the hallway changed. It was the Infinite hallway only with no doors on the window side and no lights. The replica of my friend was crawling towards me and him with an awesome speed and as I was running as quickly as I could I could hear it's voice and the sound of the floor being scratched as the creature was crawling forward.

I wasn't really thinking... I stopped. I turned around and tried to catch that thing. I didn't know why I did that. I just knew I couldn't let that thing touch my friend. I grabbed it and I saw it no longer had legs. It was just bleeding torso. Then suddenly.. I was outside. I don't know where I was but I was out from the house on a road which led to back to the house or to the small town I told about. The sun was shining and there were some mist around.

I had different clothes than before. Instead of my school uniform I had my own brown hoodie and gray jeans/baggy pants and some old shoes I couldn't bother to change. I walked towards the town to go and get some help but my legs felt heavy. I reached the sign which showed to the town and I saw the first house before I fell on the ground.

Friends

There were some nice people living in the house (a girl about my age and her mother) who allowed me to stay and gave me food and water too. The girl wanted me to see some of her friends who apparently had came to visit her just before they found me lying on the ground. I decided to go meet them to her room. It felt I knew I was supposed to tell about what happened to my classmate at the cottage.. but I just couldn't remember anything.. I didn't even know what felt so important. So I met the girls friends and shook hands with every one of them. But what really changed everything was the last girl. She had the same name as me (my real name that is) Which is normal since it's common name from where I'm from but.. I had not told them my name. Not real name not my other name. Still the girl whose house I was in said this is: "_ _ _ _ _ " she used my REAL name. The other girl then said "oh really my name is " _ _ _ _ _" too." I don't know why but I suddenly felt scared.

I want out 

She spoke normally and shook my hand normally.. But she wouldn't let go. I felt cold sweat drop falling down my temple as I tried not to look at the girl. She started asking me about my hobbies. I answered as normally as I could. She then told me about her hobbies. It was like a normal conversation except she was still holding my hand. I was trying not to panic but inside my head I was screaming loudly: "let go of my hand!!!" She finally let go. I told them I had to go as normally as I could then turned around and normally walked out from the girls room to the hallway making my way towards the front door.

The girl of the house followed me slowly her friends behind her. They didn't say anything but I knew they were there right behind me. I heard their footsteps. I continued walking and then I heard them asking different questions from me. All with the same kind of disturbingly calm voices. I walked a bit faster. They were still walking the same slow walk. I felt like it didn't matter how fast I walked they would still catch me. I heard the sudden change of the voice it was loud and clear: "Where are you going?" And that was all I needed to hear. I was now running through the hallways as quickly as I could but I accidentally looked behind me. All of their faces were distorted and the girl who I shared the same name with looked like a distorted snake-human. (though of course real snakes would have been much cuter) I reached the door and tried to turn the knob but it wouldn't open! I heard them coming closer and closer. I was totally panicking at this point not caring about anything else than opening the door. I felt one of them breathing right in my neck and that's when the door opened. I ran outside slammed the door close not caring if it hit any of them in the face (I kind of hoped it would have happened) I leaned against the door sweating. Then I opened my eyes slowly as I then found myself from the Infinite Hallway looking into the dark.

New Guy

I saw some of my friends from my school looking at me. They stared at me like I was crazy. One of them opened their mouth to say: "See? You can't open the door. It's clearly jammed. Just wait till the morning I'm sure the Teacher will open it. Now give up Ryuga will you? It' just a storm anyway no need to just randomly run to the door trying to open it like your life depended on it or something." I was confused. I looked at everyone. Even those whose faces were bleeding and gray looked normal. Everything was completely normal. The Hallway, Doors, Students. I stood there for at least 5 minutes before looking to my left. I saw the new guy there. Standing looking at me and then he smiled...  

Edited by Shinomi-chan

I swear it takes twice as much time to write it down than to read it... was it creepy..ish at least? Cause I was terrified at some parts.

Uh Shini sis I think I was in your dream.

I am a guy with Ginger hair so I could have been the orange hair guy lol.

I don't think so.. Unless you're an anime character and about 15-19 years old. He was like an anime character (like I said I was my Assassination Classroom self too so an anime character) but he did feel familiar he looked a bit like Karma too... though just Orange hair and there was something weird about him..

I dreamt something horrible.

I was in a hospital and the burse taking care of me was a clown and he was holding a giant needle!

Two of my greatest fears! Clowns and Needles!

1 person likes this

I just remembered I had a very strange dream last night. Partly strange that I actually remembered it partly... that it was just weird

There were zombies (because why not) and I was trying to escape them and I ended up in one of my school physics classrooms with one of my very sarcastic physics teachers. I tell him to lock the door to which he gives a sarcastic comment to but does it anyway. The zombies then try and break in. Through the wall to the far left of the room. For some reason in the space of that time many others had appeared telling me I had to escape from the zombies. They then broke through the wall and everyone else escaped through the door which had somehow become unlocked. Except me. Instead I... pretended to be a zombie. And it worked and I just kept walking around pretending to be one. I don't remember if I escaped fully or not but I think I did and that's about it. Weird...

2 people like this

Same here. I once turned into a zombie via needle through my head. Good thing that not even a shot in my head could kill me. This one guy used a shotgun and shot me but I was like: "Meh." and continued my walk sometimes scratching my brains... Oh good times.

Scarry Shinny. Very scary.

Edited by Seviper

Was it? Or was I just being a ninja?

Time for another edition of Geoffrey'S strange dreams. Note the dream contained real names but I edited it to use user names.

I woke up in a forest and looked around, I saw a larger than normal Fennikin and a slightly smaller than normal Shaymin. I was surprised and jumped back. I then saw an orange tail and a fire on it. It was then I realised I was a Charmander. "What!? I am a Charmander!?" I yelled causing both the Fennikin and Shaymin to start to wake up.

The Fennikin was the first to fully awaken followed by the Shaymin. "What? A Fennikin, a Shaymin and a Charmander?" Said a Seviper as it slithered out of a bush. The Fennikin looked around and then spoke. "Hello there my name is Skye Prower" the Shaymin said "Dylan" and the Seviper said "Seviper"(of course). I revealed who I was and we realised who each other was. We traveled the woods towards a mountain hoping that we could see a town from its peak. After about ten minutes Dilly was tired so I picked him up and put him on Skye's head. Dilly was comfy there and Skye didn't even realise he was there half the time. We walked all day and reached the mountain but decided to call it a night in a cave. The stone was cold for both Skye and Dylan but not me and Seviper. So Seviper wrapped himself around Skye and Dilly and the three of them fell asleep. I fell asleep a few minutes later. We all woke up at the same time surrounded by Rattata who tried to bite us. We were unable to use any proper attacks even though we tried. I quickly grabbed Dylan and put him onto Skye and told them to run. Skye used Quick attack to escape slowly followed by me and Seviper after he used Haze. We got away and got lost in the woods losing track of the mountain when we encountered a bulbasaur. It was friendly but we learned that we were the only Pokemon who could talk. We traveled for a few more hours until we found a pecha tree. We ate the carried on until we came across an Even. Skye called out saying "What a cute even!" But to our surprise the ever replied "Why thank you! My name is Shinomi-chan what is yours?" We introduced ourselves and realised who the ever was when a group of Abra and a Kadabra attacked us. We all tried to fight and everyone but me held their own. Until the Kadabra used psychic on us. It was then a ray of moonlight hit Shini causing her to start to evolve. She became an Espion and defeated our attackers. We made camp that night and Shini discovered that she didn't need sleep so she watched over us while we slept.

That is only part of my dream. I will finish it later on. But if Dilly asks I may tell what Shini did every night while we slept.

Sounds like a cool dream Geoffrey.. But shouldn't the moonlight help me to evolve to Umbreon instead of Espeon?

You are right it should have been umbreon but it wasn't.

Every night Shini picked Dylan up using psychic and groomed him like you would a dog constantly mumbling "lets make you look cute"

But lets move on. The following day we tried to fund our way back to the mountain but instead we found a path and followed it towards the ruins of a town. We encountered a pack of Mightyena. Shini managed to beat a few of them while I was beaten and so was Seviper but he learned how to use hyper fang by watching them. Shini was beaten so Skye stepped up and beat the last if them causing them to run. Then Skye started to evolve and he yelled "No!" "Try to use Bide to stop it" I said and by sheer will Skye learned Bide and stopped the evolution. We reached the edge of town and met up with a Pikachu. To our surprise it spoke "Hello I am Cheery, can you talk too?" We introduced ourselves and entered the ruins together. After about five hours of searching alone we all gathered together by the Pokemon centre ruins where we met a Zorua. (To be continued)

Wow so you also see continuing dreams? I rarely get those.

Last night's dream:

The world was being overrun by mutant tacos. The government wanted to bomb the Darn place but I came with a better idea...We could eat them! And so the mutant tacos were disposed of. The End!

My dream last night: knuckles was sent into the past while testing tails' time machine, and got enrolled in military academy. he hated it and tried to escape, but found that the academy was a floating ship above an ocean. so he and a couple other students organised an uprising. they were about to attack when I woke up.