Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Then you are not in control . If you know it's a dream , then you can be in a position of power . or at least summon a powerful ally to help you out .

That's true, once I was locked in combat with a powerful foe and summoned and army of lobster people to assist me.

I don't usually know it's a dream. I think I have known at least once, but I let the dream take it's course. Even if it's a nightmare. So, no I don't have much control over my dreams

A lobster army? That sounds like quite the interesting dream

It was,if those lobsters gave me sass they would find themselves boiled and served with melted butter!

Ah, if only I could recall my dreams longer than 3 hours after they happen. I have some fun ones with all the anime I watch. i'm typically fighting something or just running around with the main cast.

Then there arethe dreams where you are someone else . (In my case , Merely a part of my personallity ) . I ended up once an artifact hunter in the chernobyl containment zone. Well Poop got real, I had another merc with me , and we shot our way through a forsaken lab full of strange mutant. It was fun. And one of them ended up in a fire anomaly . It was toasty.

Long story short, we got our bags full of loot, and we even got more than mere artifact, there were loads of equipement here and there. It lade my character happy.

then we left the lab, and we got into an ambush. That was the occasion to try up our new stuff.....

I guess blaze got the right idea with creating such a thread. Too bad most of us are

nutjob only interested in sonic, vidya geam, and weapons... and then there is me....

Ah, if only I could recall my dreams longer than 3 hours after they happen. I have some fun ones with all the anime I watch. i'm typically fighting something or just running around with the main cast.

I know that feel, bro. We simply just forget most of our dreams. It's probably for the better, though. I knew a dude who kept a detailed dream diary. Apparently there are some disturbing psychological effects of keeping track of your dreams, though. Plus, forgetting a dream generally means you've internalized and understood what it was subtly or not-so-subtly implying.

Probably . But what kind of psychological effect keeping track of dreams did this have ? You got me interested ...

Okay, I know I had a dream today, but I've forgotten it already. And I woke up less than an hour ago. I should put these in a diary

Does anyone here ever got a dreamlesss night ?

Sounds a little creepy. All I remember was it wasn't a being chased by something dream. And it didn't include Sonic

Weird dreams are something usual in this place. Have no fear.

I guess I should contribute to this thread now. Last night I dream the queen of England funded a project of our Shadow the hedhog to build a Eclipse Cannon Replice because the royal baby grew up to be a big Sonic fan.

I don't remember much about it since it was about a year ago but I was in a park walking into a weird tunnel, I hugged spider-man and afterwards I saw a minivan made out of gold. I woke up after that but i was so confused on how that happened. I DON'T EVEN LIKE SPIDER MAN! :wacko:

Recently I had a dream about riding the legendary Pokemon Giratina to battle an evil floor lamp.

1 person likes this

I had strange dreams too. mostly involving echidna trying to find their way out of the Twikight zone and living strange adventure doing so.

On Christmas eve, I had one to do with being Santa. I woke up on the middle of it and it continued as I went back to sleep. Sometimes I think the way my dreams behave is weirder than my actual dreams

I had one on last night about being a snowman it was weird.

Well... strange dream, huh? Can strangely funny and random dreams with no meaning at all be included?

i had a dream of goku being a zombie (if you dont no him he is from Dragon ball) He chaise after me i was running for my life,and hes face was scary :(

then he caught me when i was hidding,i woke up after..

Fine... *Clears throat*

So, that dream started with this... blueprint of a house (not blue- you white) it had 3 bedrooms and a lawn with swimming pool. So I suddenly notice a red stick figure coming from the 'entry' in the whiteprint (lol) and talking to a yellow stick figure which suddenly appeared. Then I noticed there are two stick figures- one blue and another brown in the lawn, brown one found something in the swimming pool and blue starts snatching it from brown. I noticed its a hammer. Now both of the stick figures go where red and yellow were and then all four start fighting for the hammer- and in the fight, red gets angry and throws blue so hard that it is gonna fall in the swimming pool, BUT!! All of a sudden, the house turns 3D and realistic, same with stick figures- they start looking like real people. Now, the thing resumes and blue is falling in a swimming pool but suddenly an angel (looks a bit like Elise from sonic '06) comes and saves him. The entire thing pauses and suddenly texts appears saying "Percy Jackson: The thief dance." and then the entire thing just disappears suddenly bringing Miley Cyrus as she was in Hannah Montana and she is talking to her friend (Lily) about how sad she is because she has to move to her new house and etc. girl talk, Suddenly Lily asks her did she pack 'The thing?' and Miley starts searching for that- she later finds that and it is the hammer and then those 4 (red, blue, etc) all surround her and then a lion comes and they are dancing and then I wake up.

*facepalm* I needed therapy for this dream...