Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Do you remember those times where you woke up in the morning, started chasing the drowsiness away and then got hit by a memory of a dream where aliens abducted characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise? Something similar happened to me once, only instead of abductions, aliens were freezing Sonic, Amy, Knuckles and Tails in ice. I could also fly in that dream. Strange huh? Not as strange as the time I had a dream about being chased by giant elbow macaroni noodles that wanted to eat me, or the dream I had a few nights ago when evil rabbits from Mars invaded Earth. The latter dream included characters I made in World of Warcraft and the MegaMan from the Battle Network series. Long story short, the evil martian rabbits used a mind control device to hypnotize everyone on Earth except for ten people including MegaMan.EXE (That being Mega Man's BN counterparts' name), my dwarf paladin Lorreta, and myself. We eventually discover that the martian rabbit's only weakness is pepper spray and defeat them all, then I woke up. Yeah, doesn't make much sense right? Well when it comes to having strange dreams I top everyone in my family. But having that dream made me curious, what strange dreams do other people have? So I started this topic to find out.

TL;DR I have really weird dreams sometimes and I'd like to hear about any strange that you all can remember having.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't want to and won't hear about inappropriate dreams. That means no drugs, sex *shudders*, alcohol, nudity, etc. And please keep any gory details to a minimum.

Well, that about wraps things up for now, one last thing, if any of you don't feel like talking about a strange dream you had, that's okay with me; I'm not forcing you to talk, only asking. See on my next post whenever.

1 person likes this

Well well , that's interesting ; I don't remember myself ever falling in such a topic in any of my internet wandering ...... So , talking about strage dream huh?

well...... there was this time when I found myself lost in my mind , with as only companion , a strange angry man, and some guy full of fur. Long story shrt, I had to travel inside my own mind in order to find myself... On the way there , I met quite z bunch of people , And i found myself re-ennactenning apocalispe now on a river of chocolate .... That was interesting .

That's a pretty strange one Locke. Especially that Apocalypse Now reenactment. One of my strangest dreams involved me running through a forest with everyone from my old school trying to kill me except my best friend, who was waiting with a truck. After dispatching some of my pursuers I was killed when one guy through a bundle of grenades at me. I then spent the rest of the dream as basically a floating camera and saw my friend drive off with a solemn look on his face as film credits began to roll. That was an interesting experience.

I've also had a dream with end credits, only mine had a happier ending. It was about some organised crime gang that had stolen a way of downloading human minds into electronic devices. And there was a final showdown at a construction site.

It's your basic play of left 4 dead . In fact , More often than not during the final, someone will be downed, and all the other will be found in the chopper lifting of while the bleeding man is cryig for help.... that's

not even funny , And that's way too true. You shod dream about others thing. Line this one where I ended up as a teacher trying to calm down some crazy guy about to go postal in my classroom . I calmed him down , but the cop shot him down. That hurted le a lot, Because even though i was able to stop him, He was denied any hope of redeeming.

well i had a dream, i was myself in a neo metal sonic armor (like i always wanted to have one) and could use chaos control to go to any world like world of games and other things like sonic and dragonball and others. well when i was about to take my leave at dragonball world to other world my dream ended... from that time to now i didn't know what was the other world but it was really good. well i don't know if you consider it as a strange dream or not. you can just send it to trash if you want......

Wow, you've all had some strange dreams, but I guess dreams are, by nature, emotionally powerful. Most of my dreams that I can remember are from when I was younger. As this is a Sonic forum, I actually had a very strange Sonic dream one time, far before I learned to fear the real-world threats.

I was a freedom fighter, either myself or Tails (my favorite character because of how I could identify with his need to be taken seriously as a child), and my superior (Tails or Sonic) had been captured. I was deep in Robotnik-controlled territory of some kind, inside a massive building, which seemed to be a large skyscraper/underground base. Point was, it was basically a secure, locked down city dedicated to warfare and filled entirely with robots. Basically, I was in a wide-open city area, and I knew if I was found, I would die, or worse. It looked like I was the only one, other than my captured superior, who was there. I assume I was on some kind of recon mission or something, but the strange thing about this dream was the pervasive mood of terror and helplessness. I was an unarmed child, and I couldn't even damage one of those adult-sized robots, and I almost definitely had no way to escape. There was no feeling of exhilaration at being deep in enemy territory, only fear. As a matter of fact, maybe the rest of the freedom fighters had been rounded up and killed or something, and I was just waiting to die.

By the way, how about those dreams where you obtain something and then you wake up and realize it was all a dream. This happened to me with a video game that didn't actually exist, and with the ability to breathe underwater. Man, it's so disappointing. Why would I do that to myself?

By the way, how about those dreams where you obtain something and then you wake up and realize it was all a dream. This happened to me with a video game that didn't actually exist, and with the ability to breathe underwater. Man, it's so disappointing. Why would I do that to myself?

I know how you feel, Fwiss. I've lost count of how many dreams I've had where I gained the ability to fly, one very strange dream I had where I could fly was one I had when I was 7, in that dream I was flying around inside a huge mansion being chased by furniture that was trying to eat me. I seemed to have had a lot of dreams that involved something trying to eat me when I was a little kid.

1 person likes this

You must have been very hungry as a kid, and ate a lot . Then karma kicked in .

And yes fwiss, this kind of dreams happenned to me too.

You always wake up when the dream be getting good

I wouldn't call Tails getting robotised whilst I'm helping the freedom fighters battle a giant monster good. But I would've liked to see how it ended. It was an interesting moment to stop at

It could have been worse. way worse . or not , depending of the point of view.

You could have ended up as one of robotnik general in his Dark egg legion.And you could have been trying to help the remaining echidna the best you could , with all the power you had. But it would be a constant problem , as Robotnik would take less kindly direct act of treason such as this.

Now for mine [WEIRDNESS ALERT]:

It started with me jumping out of a helicopter with a working parachute. At first, it worked, but then some strange wind blew me upward so high that I could see the whole continent. For some reason, I was able to breathe, but I fell down. Even stranger is that I survived....barely. The last thing I saw before waking up was a giant spider on me.

Pfft, I had a nightmare about the customers of my supermarket.

There are 3 people who are extremely annoying. 1 Talks about everything or nothing related and keeps on talking till she made here point. The other 1 is extremely slow and the final one tries to help you with everything but fails seriously hard, which only costs time and frustration. And my nightmare was about them doing a fusion-ha and I don't really remember more of it because... I can't remember my dreams very well for some reason. Guess I ain't alone though, but still annoying.

Whoa. I had a dream where I was with this other guy. We were stressed out because there was a time bomb to destroy the world. We were at the end of a White corridor and we were talking to each other and I think there was some crying involved because we couldn't do anything (not what you'd expect really). A couple of seconds before the countdown was over we both closed our eyes. It then showed a full picture of the world. And it exploded

On the topic of nightmares, I've had nightmares about things ranging from being eaten by a sea serpent to being kidnapped by an old man who wanted to eat me! Although the latter dream ended with my dad and half brother rescuing me. One nightmare I had turned into one of the strangest dreams I can remember having. In said dream, there was a disembodied hand as big as a horse in which killed people with a steak knife and cut off the corpses hands. Upon hearing about the murdering appendage, I gathered an army of characters from various old cartoons including Bugs Bunny, Felix the Cat and Daffy Duck, went with my army to the last place the hand had been seen (Which was an old garden shed that was MUCH bigger on the inside than on the outside), and went through trap after trap to take down the hand. At the end of my dream I learned that the hand was killing people to make friends with them, I don't know how that works, so don't ask me. Anyways, I'll probably end up talking about my strange dreams when the situation seems appropriate and I just happen to think of whatever dream fits the bill.

1 person likes this

I wish I had dreams like those. Sounds exciting. Mine never seem to be that exciting

Of the dreams I had only 3 comes to mind.

1. On the way home from my dad's (They were divorced before I was born so I visit him on the weekends) we were chased by some silent masked killer. Looked kind of like a member of Hollywood Undead. We were chased to the top of one of the parking lot buildings when suddenly he stopped chasing us. In the sky I saw a giant hand come down as if extending it to me, and when I touched it, I woke up.

2. A little guy in a suit stood on my table and said I was going to hell. No ifs, ands, or buts, just that I was going to hell, then I woke up.

3. I was in a trailer, living with my step-dad and mom and step-uncle, when something was on tv. The Step-dad yelled out something like "THEY ACTUALLY DID IT" or something like that. I immediately ran out, knowing that apparently a nuclear bomb was being dropped, and as I ran, I saw a GIANT missile-bomb. Coming down near by. It was massive. the size of two passenger planes in length. But I just kept running hopelessly. I saw a flash of light coming from the direction of the bomb, but no explosion, I did see a green mist of sorts that I assume was extreme radiation. I felt numb, got on one knee, and then woke up.

That's the thing. few cans. And when they do, it should be best left without any kind of explenations. For many reasons.

Indeed,I know my dreams make no sense as they are completely random.

As for me , they are mostly video game oriented . I have yet to experiment a nightmare , But so far , I'm very good at putting a distance between my guilt and my sleep. Doesn't stop my demons to try, but that's cool. After all, it's a dreamworld, And if they have power .... So do I.

I don't even realise it's a dream most of the time so I don't try to control it