Princess Blaze

Strange Dreams

219 posts in this topic

Has anyone else ever seen a dream where you're in someone else's mind/body?? I've had those kind of dreams A LOT of times.. I have no idea why though.. It's weird.. and I can't help them or move at all (except some times) And I don't really know the person I mean sometimes I just switch places with him/her sometimes I AM him/her.. So weird..

OKAY! I'm taking this Strange Dreams thing to a whole new level.. *cough* now: So there was pretty much Zombie Apocalypse finally happening (Thank you douchebag doctor who thinks he can cure ALL diseases with his "miracle medicine") SO anyway... I'm running for my life since some people had gone crazy after they had gotten their injections.. So basically all they were saying was: "joiiiiin uuuus....." and otherwise just something like "grrr!" or "graugh!" So then I met these nice people from the countryside who wanted me to go open this one little door from their farm house.. And magically enough once I did do it (since I had no choice they would've shot me otherwise) Thousands of zombie children came out running towards me. How sweet really. Then out of no where Chuck Norris comes with two chainsaws looking like Rambo. Then he gave the other chainsaw to me and said: "Here you go kid" then he ninja jumped in the middle of the group of zombies and started cutting them in half. So I just stood there holding a chainsaw when these two "cute little innocent girls" came right at me. So of course I used the freaking chainsaw which I had gotten from CHUCK NORRIS!! o_o and pretty much cut the other girl in pieces... Then I saw the other one standing on this old car growling at me and then she opened her mouth and I saw two eyes looking right at me.... Kind of reminded me about Pride From Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.. And then I think I cut her head off.. THE END :3

This one dream was like....

A pink taco was destroying the city but was thwarted by a blue rooster ninja.

I got one that near the end I was in my main classroom with the other kids and the power went out and outside there was phases of what can only be described as a potato moon. These phases did not have crescents or anything like moon phases, they had faces, and each phase had a different face. Tyler (one of the students) went to look up info on his kindle about the potato moon phases. I was warry about the info but I wanted to see. The kindle spat out a piece of paper which I took hold of, before I could look I heard loud yelling of disemobied voices saying "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW IF ITS BAD?!" over and over until I looked (and realized it wasn't bad) and then I woke up.

I then realized that dream lasted 2 hours and that I was bleeding. I was annoyed.

Wow... That was odd o_o 

This time I had a dream where I was in an arena like in Pokemon games arena.. I saw this Fennekin so I walked closer to it. Then suddenly it turned into an energy ball which came right at me and then I myself was acting like Fennekin would (running around like Fennekin, growling at my enemy... not sure if I could do any fire attacks though...) and I was supposed to fight against a girl who acted like Psydyck. o_o So we pretty much ran around and I tried to tackle "Psyduck" but it was really fast.. So I needed to increase my speed and those who were watching the fight only saw red glowing Fennekin after Yellow glowing Psyduck (probably cause their spirits had taken over our minds...?) And then I jumped right at her and then.. I bite her head...

I had a dream which was wierd. I was hanging out here with everyone happy as ever when a maniac with an adder attacked. I held him off while you all ran. The snake bit my face causing some damage and it's poison effected my mind. I went missing for five years while you all fixed this place up and made a little shrine to me. On the fifth anniversary of my disappearance you were all at the shrine when a masked man attacked and took you all prisoner to sell as slaves. The man lead you on a long walk to the place he could sell you. The man taunted you and told you what he intended. It was about a week after he captured you when he laughed at how exhausted you all were that Skye recognized the laugh and shouted "Geoffrey!? Is that you!?" The masked man just laughed louder and said yes. Before anyone else could say anything I pulled on the chains that binded everyone and forced you all to move. Two more days passed and learning it was me you all began to think it was some kind of prank and refused to take it serious. The next day Shadow began to struggle as we started walking up a steep hill. He was holding everyone back so I told him to get moving but he just laughed. Shadow then said "Geoffrey dude this is getting ridiculous, Just take off these chains and stop with this stupid game before you set off my asthma" That enraged me and I shouted "Game!? You think this is a game? This is serious! But if you have asthma then you are worthless to me" and I grabbed my sword smacking Shadow across the face then cutting off his hands and feet to remove the chains. He cried out in pain and began to wheeze. I then said "Worthless fool" as I decapitated him. It was then you all began to panic and one swift pull on the chains calmed you all down. Many of you deemed me a monster and a demon but Jest said "I refuse to believe the guy I know is gone. He is still in there somewhere and I will find him again" It was just after that we passed through a town with a large tv screen and Jest accidentally discovered a power to enter the tv like in Persona four. He acted quickly and pushed me into the screen dragging himself and the other eleven slaves attached to his chains. Because of the chains everyone but me was knocked out and I was able to make contact with one of my outside henchmen and told then to take the remaining captives to rest of the way and I'd meet them there. (I don't remember everyone but in the tv was me, Jest, Skye, Cheery, Dylan, Knuckles, Chosen one, Locke and NMS) In the tv world I remembered Persoba 4 and as everyone woke up I acted like I was in pain upon remembering something. Jest asked if I was ok and I said I recognized the place we were. I then unlocked the chains and put then away in my pack as we decided to look around for an exit. After a few hours we took a break while I walked a little further on. It was then several shadows appeared before me but seemed docile. I said the must be cowards so they should kill each other. The shadows then attacked each other and I realized I had some strange control over them as my own Shadow appeared before me and bowed saying "Your wish is my command" He then explained to me why it was like that and I needed a break so I headed back to the others but before I was visable I heard Jest say "Here in this world your hidden traits become visable as your shadow. I believe that here we can find Our Geoffrey the guy we care about as his Shadow" it was then I got an idea and using my Shadow control powers I set things up so in the tv world we walked the same path as we would have outside of it. Along the way many of you got your personas off screen in a way and the last one to get theirs was me. When we got to where mine was unknown to you we were at our destination in the real world. As we journeyed up my reality I made little glimpses of the "Old Geoffrey" appear to trick you. And at the top I denied my shadow and it transformed. You barely beat it but it was then I acted. I pulled out my sword and called more shadows there. I recreated everyone elses Shadows and had mine absorb them. The new more powerful form of my Shadow attacked and beat you all as I reattached the chains. I had my Shadow summon a tv to exit and dragged you all through it. Reunited with the otherI locked all of you in a cell and knocked my henchmen out. Tying them up and covering everyone in petrol I locked the door and waited until everyone was awake. It was then my monologue began. "Hello my pathetic pawns, everything has played out almost perfectly. I recruited a bunch of greedy idiots saying I was going to capture some people to sell as slaves. Thus gaining my expendable henchmen. So I kept the slave lie going as we captured the residents of scans. Along the way my identity was discovered and my prisoners lost the fear in me so I used a chance with that breathless buffoon to regain the fear. All it meant is he would die first. But then the religous nut forced many into that persona world where I discovered a power over the shadows who reside there. My Shadow told me that due to the poison of that snake which attacked scans when I vanished had caused my mind to become twisted. I became so vile, sick and twisted that there was no other side to me. This pure evil was all that was left of me. So I lead everyone down to road to my destination. I recaptured everyone and now you all stand in the place of your final monents. I will have my revenge on all who abandoned me! On those who left me to end up like this!" I then removed my mask to show that my right eye was gone, my ear was half eaten and several teeth marks covered my right side of the face. And there was no skin on my nose at all. I then struck a match and threw it into the cell and within seconds everyone was on fire. Bloodcurdeling screams echoed through the area, smoke covered the sky and ash covered the ground. I then sat back and fell peacefully into a sleep which I never would awaken from dying peacefully while everyone else died suffering. I then woke up today feeling very cruel.

Wow... Seems to me that someone had veeeeery detailed dream o_o 

Last night I dreamed this:

I was drifting in space after being put in a rocket by Zangoose which later blew up and survived. I landed on a planet populated by a race of snake worshipers.

Skye and Chosen One (Alegatius) were building a rocket to find me. The snake worshipers saw me as a god and wanted to bask in NY glory. Skye and Chosen One finally finished the rocket and formed a rescue party which consisted of Skye,Chosen One,Eliza,Dylan,and Geoffrey.

I soon learned their true nature, they wanted to extracted the poison out of my body which would kill me. Luckily for me the rescue party came in time and we fought the weirdo worshipers. Flew back home and celebrated my return.

I once saw a dream where this random moose tried to come in my house and I told it not to but it broke the front door and came in anyway... o_o No manners! And then this random white horse (which I assumed was a unicorn) came and I wondered where the heck was Gandalf at a time like this.. Also I could fly and people were trying to catch me for some odd reason I do not know... 

WARNING: CREEPY STUFF HAPPENING!!! Right after this message.

I also saw a dream where my Digimon plushies were around me.. They were alive and they were creepy.. Palmon, Agumon, Hawkmon, Patamon, and few others which I don't even own were all in a big circle around me.. I had been hit by a metal pipe and there was blood everywhere.. I was still conscious and I heard them laughing at me and pointing at me as if it was the most hilarious thin they had ever seen. As I was slowly losing my consciousness I saw this red haired boy looking at me as if he wanted to help me but couldn't. I know I had seen him somewhere before but I couldn't remember his name. He tried to get past the plushies but they blocked his way and few of them were coming closer.. as I finally hit the ground I saw a circle carved on the ground and strange markings on the ground.. The circle was glowing but I had no idea what it meant. It was like some sort of energy was either entering or leaving the circle... I remember trying to mumble something probably to the boy and then everything went dark and all I heard before I passed out was the creepy laughter of the plushies as well as the word: " Die. "

I had a this dream last night...

A giant cheese golem was destroying everything. I rode on my magical,flying,rainbow farting Unicorn. The battle commenced and I defeated the cheese golem with my unicorn's cheese cutting beam. But then a giant fire breathing snail approached and it destroyed my unicorn. All hope was lost until I summoned a giant salt shaker and poured it on the snail.

Well I was travelling with my friend... I don't know where exactly were we going but she seemed to know which way to go and what bus to use.. Then suddenly my friend changed and now I was travelling with Anna from Shaman King... And Manta (also from Shaman King) was with us.. Though I have no idea where we were going.. When suddenly this huge spirit/golem/rock thingy appeared and tried to kill us with it's hand but we quickly jumped out of it's way before it hit the ground.. Then Manta took his hammer and charged right at it and I followed summoning this light spear.. And Anna summoned few spirits to help us. (she's a medium) and we all attacked at the same time and we (probably) beat it.

I had a very weird dream... If anyone here knows D.Gray Man... There's this enemy called Tyki... and for someone reason I was his little sister... o_o'' That was weird...

Okay, weird dream. Me and my classmate Alex were making creepypasta sets from cartoon creepypastas and people were coming in and looking around like it was a gallery or something, then Sonic.EXE comes in, kills people and messes up our sets so me and Alex run around trying to stop Sonic.EXE from killing people and ruining our stuff. This is followed by more killing and Sonic.EXE creepily taunting me (and Alex I guess but he's usually out fo sight when he taunts) and nearly getting killed ourselves. Also it changes from a place indoors to out in the antarctic cause why not?

Im just going to take that as EXE wanting me to draw him, again.

Here's the dream:

Silver the hedgehog tells me that the future depends on me. But I don't listen and fall asleep. The future becomes doomed

I saw this weird dream about this Digimon robot who tried to replace everyone with clones! but the clones were actually nice and on our side... And when the Digimon was sleeping if you looked at it then it would activate right away and start making clones and tried to catch you. (I accidentally did this twice...)

Okay so... I had this odd dream where I was supposed to babysit two or three little kids while my parents were gone.. The only problem: They wanted and tried to make me mad by breaking all sorts of things from vases to Tv, few smaller tables, they jumped around ran around screaming.... ugh... It was hell... (the thing in here is that I would NEVER EVER babysit anyone... EVER! cause I don't know how to deal with kids) And then I don't know why but I took a shoe and threw one right at this "leader" of the kids. and of course they were like "We're going to tell everyone!" and all that.. (I would never ever ever do something like that to a kid o_o'') So anyway I went outside and my parents heard about it and well.. They wanted me to die. Pretty much. o_o and not only my parents but also all of the neighbors and my cousins and pretty much everyone. JUST because of that. I mean really they were saying and yelling that I should kill myself. Didn't matter how. So I took my bike and cycled to the nearest train station. And well a train was coming I climbed down to the rails... and then suddenly out of no where a HUGE wind came just before the train hit me and it took the train and me with it. Don't know what happened then though... at least the yelling stopped. But not my crying.

Last night I dreamed that the planet was being overrun by Gumballs with feet!

Okay, so this dream starts up with me, my mom, and my brother and his friend driving around on a highway and I see a flinstone island theme park and the stone bridge that leads up to it so I mention how one day im going to go up there on that bridge and go. My mother says why not go today and we end up driving there. It had water rides, beaches, a mall, a stadium, and much more. But I had to go get my coats and put it somewhere where I wouldn't have to worry about it being stolen and ashley (my brother's friend) suggested a storage place that was made of jellyfish walls. When we got out we tried looking for my mom and met up with my brother thinking he knew where she was, but he didn't. So we ended up looking all over, the only clue being her coat on the ocean floor of the beach, with only that lead I decided to swim to the ocean floor and look around. I saw more articles of clothing near the under of a building over the water and swam under only to find my mother was dead. Sad, shocked and enraged I went into the building above and started looking for the killer, on the way I saw several rotting bodies and tarps and articles of clothing. Eventually I found the killer and demanded to know why he did it. He said my mom was a sacrifice, one out of many so he could be blessed by his lord and would go to heaven. Finding he was a crazy loon and even more ticked off that my mother had to die by such a person I threatened to kill him, then I woke. Im really glad I found my mom alive and well this morning let me tell you. <_<;

Wow o_o you're having mostly disturbing dreams too? I once saw a dream where my entire family turned to zombies and I refused to eat humans.

I think its something I ate, cause we got these double chocolate muffins and then I got a dream where my ex went insane and tried to kill me, and then another one being chased around by silent hill like creatures...in having trouble remembering the 3rd one but that was all in one night (woke up and fell asleep 3 times) and I ate them again yesterday and got that dream...and I ate it again just to see if im right.

Huh.. That doesn't happen to me. My nightmares come at random.

So last night was like this....activate dream flashback!

Get kidnapped by clowns...freaking clowns. I have to kill them all! Their blood was rainbow colored. Then I went to an elevator and had to kill more clown with trippy elevator music.

Then I encountered the Clown boss and he said the toy story line but in a creepy and scary voice "You got a friend in me...." and then I died.

Wow o_o'' Did you check my creepy doll dream from before? now THAT is also freaking creepy.. But I know how you feel.

Edited by Merc
1 person likes this