Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admiral

Sonic Colours

25 posts in this topic

It's a cool game. it's long but boss fights are a little too easy and there's only 3 types of it 1: a wheel like robot 2: pirate guys 3: a ship !

I love that fight with that flying ship, the second time you fight it it's harder and it's a new boss fight in whole sonic games. last boss is not

hard if you know what he's going to do. ;) the graphics and game play is great.

My favourite of the Sonic games. Loved the whole idea of it. Bosses were slightly easy but still overall a good game to play. I also admit I found Sonic easier to control than in some of the other games I have played. Music was good too.

I have it and I can say without a shadow of doubt, that this game is one of Sonic's finest moments. I just loved the levels, the music, the power ups and the brilliant graphics. :D

Wait, it took over a year for a 2nd post? LMBAO

Anyway, yeah, very stupid title, and it threw up red flags for me the second I realized it was the title.

Sonic Colors is one of my favorite games. I used to watch nothing but it because of the cool creatures and themes. It was just amazing. And for Reach for the Stars song I haven't stop singing it for a month. :)

I loved it as well.

1.The color powers were cool.

2.Graphics were good.

3.Orbot and Cubot were great.

ya it was funny, when sonic said that copy right law will never stop him.

It looks like there will be a playable Tails in the remastered version!

The remastered version will also include an updated version of the song "Reach for the Stars" and new tracks from all stages and boss battles. In addition, there will be remixes of the original soundtrack.

Brian Connelly, the artist responsible for creating graphic effects, decided to share his process of working on the Sonic Colors Ultimate. You can watch all his videos here.

Tails will still appear in the game. Not as a playable character, but as a "safety cushion". If you collect the tokens of Tails (these are most likely the heads that appeared in the video of Brian Connelly), then he will raise Sonic from the abyss if he falls into them. This became known from the magazine Famitsu:

Some important moments from the interview with Takashi Iizuka and Kazuyuki Hoshino for Famitsu magazine regarding Sonic Colors Ultimate:

• The postscript "Ultimate" says that according to Iizuki's idea, the upcoming game has many things that were not in the original game, which makes it the "final version".
  • The game removed the old system of lives.
  • Adding Tails will make it easier for beginners, for whom the game is released.
  • With the Jade Ghost, the player will be able to access previously inaccessible areas.
  • New locations will appear on the levels, which can only be explored with the help of a Jade Ghost.
  • Iizuka recommends "Sonic Colors Ultimate" as the "perfect Sonic" to those who have met the hedgehog through the film.

Here is a interview from Shacknews about Sonic Colors Ultimate:

Producer Calvin Wu shared new details about the re-release in another interview, this time for Gamespot. It became known that:

• The gold medals that can be seen in the gameplay videos are called "Park Tokens". They can be exchanged for various items that change the appearance of Sonic and his attacks.
  • The remaster has a new mechanic called "Sweet spot attack", which in the case of accurate execution of the attack at a certain time will give Sonic additional acceleration.

As a bonus, catch a new gameplay video and one of the remixes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_JSyZ1J84&ab_channel=SonictheHedgehog

1 person likes this

SEGA has released a video in which we are shown the differences from the original. There you can see in action the race mode with Metal Sonic and the Sonic customization menu.

SEGA has announced the album "Sonic Colors Ultimate Original Soundtrack - Re Colors", which will feature new remixes and tracks, including a new version of"Reach for the Stars". The release is expected on September 29, 2021. And also about the weight of the game: it will take 6.9 GB.

Well, as a bonus, screenshots from the version for Nintendo Switch:

2rk9p1HEUYw.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

BVqqFiIAIcU.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

bIwLIUWdquc.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

xGNpa7wqZ_k.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

leqi2mCz3AA.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

yWHSqSkEAmI.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

Here comes a new trailer of Sonic Colors Ultimate which dedicated to wisps:

Due of the upcoming release of the remaster, "Sonic Channel" has released an official mini-comic dedicated to the history of the Wisps. He will have several issues. The actions in these comics take place before the events of the mini-series "Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps".

Meanwhile, fans have already found the cut content from the remaster. The list is follows:

• Skin Metal Sonic for Super Sonic, which was opened after all the victories in Rival Rush.
  • Ghost Racers online mode, in which you could play as the "ghosts" of other players or upload your own.
  • Super Easy mode, in which the player would have endless Tails Saves, invincibility and resetting the next Tails Save point after a certain number of failed attempts in the same place (And it's good that it was cut out, otherwise the game would have become TOO easy).
  • Using avatar icons for Ghost Racers.
  • Achievements related to this cut content.

Here is an article in which it was told about this.

Edited by BonnitoPlay