Delicious echidna

Your favorite Gaming Quotes.

64 posts in this topic

So, Hi There. recently, while Strolling On The Forum, A quite Sneaky skunk gave me an idea: We All play video games here, Right?

So How about we put our Favorites quotes there ?

Either Funny or Sad, Serious or simply ....unexpected, All quotes that you like can be considered gold in our eyes!

You can post as many As you Want,as long as you tell us which game it comes from , and optionnaly, why you like it (don't have to, but , if you want....)

Ok, Let's start with me then(Kinda hard to find something, Due to the fact that most of my favorites game are always localised, but well....):

-The Punisher (2005)

Carlo Duka: [Frank Castle kicks down the door leading to Carlo Duka's office with a shotgun in hand. Carlo Duka is startled and scared as he jumps up from his desk] But... But... But...

Frank Castle: Add a noun and a verb and you've got a sentence.

"nuff said.

Let's pick some of my favourites. Not ones being by humor (for example: Do a barrel roll)

What I've shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion

- Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!

- Magus, Chrono Trigger

I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I'll consume you!

- Culex, Super Mario RPG

One who knows nothing, understands nothing.

- Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts

All living things kneel before your master!

- Metal Sonic, Sonic Heroes

Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy 6 and Dissidia is basically the king of quotes. Let me show some:

Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from, and where do they go? Those things... I'm going to destroy!

'Wait' he says. Do I look like a waiter?

Son of a Submariner! You'll pay for this!

There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"...If they get in your way, kill them!

I've acquired the ultimate power! Observe...Such magnificent power! You're all nothing more than fleas compared to me now! Embrace your destruction... It is the fate of all things.

Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?

"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew"

Lulu from Final Fantasy X

" DORA DORA WHERE IS DORA!!??"

Dora the Game Part 1

Councillor *Mute: so it's functionally useless, then.

Councillor Oh: Again, that's accurate.

Councillor *Mute: Great! I love it. Functionally useless is the best kind of function.

Councillor *Mute: Okay, but here's my problem: if you increase taxes on the lower class by 15%, there will be riots. Like, my office will be on fire within a week, and it turns out that costs even more of the money that's already tight to put out. We're talking actual straight-out riots. It's a security problem.

Chief Councillor Ryu: But the benefit would be--

Councillor *Mute: I get what the benefit would be. Um, it just doesn't offset the cost of, you know, offices on fire.

I'm in favor of the "not setting things on fire" option.

Here is one where I wish he actually did what he said, if it wasn't for Bass showing up at the last minute.

"I AM MORE THAN A ROBOT. DIE WILY" - Mega Man before the end credits of Mega Man 7

I got some.

"Long time no see sonic my loathsome copy"-Metal Overlord,Sonic Heroes

"An impressive blade but nothing more"-Gannondorf,Twillght Princess

"If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have." Shadow the Hedgehog 'Sonic 2006'

"Shut up, Wizeman! We're not your puppets! We can do things on our own, and we won't be held back by anyone, because we have free will!" NiGHTS 'NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams'

And the quote in my signature too lol

"All living things kneel to your master"

NMS sonic heroes

"awaken and gather here to me"

Chip sonic unleashed

"We Can Go Maverick At WILL"

Lumine Megaman X 8

"Are you prepared to suffer to save your son?" ~ Origami Killer, Heavy Rain.

"Blake, You are an unbalanced, psychopathic A**hole!"

"...I'll take that as a compliment."

~ Norman Jayden and Carter Blake, Heavy Rain

" Life's end...Isn't it beautiful? It's almost tragic. When life ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to die."

~ The Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing determination. The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom. Celebrate life's grandeur... its brilliance... its magnificence... Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer. It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself. There is both joy and wonder in coming to understand another. One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals. To find the one true path, one must seek guidance amidst uncertainty. It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path. Alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty. Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you. You cannot avoid death. To live is to die; they are one in the same. Let us finish this. It is the path of your choosing."

~ Nyx Avatar, Persona 3

"The more false images one yearns for, the more one stops yearning for Reality."

~ Ameno-Sagiri, Persona 4

And one more bonus one:

"Wow, This tastes Awful! You gotta try this Yosuke!"

~ Teddie, Persona 4

1 person likes this

"This is it! Now's the time to choose! Die and be free of pain. Or live and fight your sorrow. Now's the time to shape your stories. Your fate is in your hands" Auron from FFX.

Naegi: "You put your hand... in [a dead guy's] underwear?!"

Kirigiri: "It's just underwear."

Kirigiri: "It's not like I put my hands in his socks..."

Danganronpa has a lot of good quotes, especially from Genocider Shou and Monokuma.

1 person likes this

Wow, no ones posted here in a while... anyway, some of my favourites would have to be

"If you disappeared, that would be the speediest solution here."

Time Man in Mega Man Powered up

"Fire! Burn burn! My justice burns hotly! Evil Beware!"

Fire man, also in Mega man powered up

"Adventure doesn't start until you take action, if you have time to worry, then run!"

Sonic, from the game everyone hates

My favorite gaming quote is:

"ARE YOU DISRESPECTIN' ME?!?!"

"Maybe" -Sonic

I laughed forever after that.

I love the quotes from Mega Man Powered Up and also from Mega Man 7.

But my favourite quote is from Skyrim (sorry I don't know the right translation x.x):

"Ruhm in der Schlacht, Ehre im Leben. Geht Probleme direkt an und überlasst das Flüstern und Schleichen den Gossenratten, die nicht für sich selbst kämpfen können!"

I got some more:

"I'm more than a robot! Die Wily!"

Mega man in Mega man 7

"Hey Men only! Little boys shouldn't belong here, go home before you get hurt"

Guts Man in Mega man Powered up

"Ha ha, very funny, if your Mega man then I'm Dr.Light!"

Oil Man in Mega man Powered Up

"You think you can fool time you idiot?"

Time Man from MMPU

My favorite

sonic___no_copyright_by_toon_linkcita-d4lzlo5.png

Sadly I could not find one that did not have the potato seal of quality on It

1 person likes this

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

"BLITZKRIEG!"

- Sam Becker Far Cry 3

Because they shoot Blitze in the Krieg :P

I remember that quote in Far Cry. Wonderful game!

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I love this quote from Mega Man in Mega Man VII, if only because the typo makes the quote pretty funny to me.

"I gonna do what I should have done years ago!"

"No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"

Sonic - Sonic Colors

"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!"

Dracula - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this."

Cave Man - The Legend of Zelda

"We shall greet the morning here... Together"

Anju/Kafei (I can't be bothered to figure out which one) - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Edited by Cy Dra

"When you shoot at someone, two people die...

the one who got shot...

and the one who shot him..."

(idk, I remember seeing this in a game lol)

"Get a load of this!"

"Get a load of this!"

"Get a load of this!"

I just finished Sonic story for the millionth time the other day in Sonic Adventure... lol

"I like wearing shorts their comfy to wear"- youngster trainer

"Yarr! Me voice chip's gone catty wumpus!"- Cubot

"Vengence? You think I did this for mere vengence? And they say I'm Egomaniacal"- Dr.Nefarious

I tortured myself by playing Sonic '06... Again... And I got a sick enjoyment out of hearing Shadow scream "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!".