goldtaills

What do you want in a STH game?

135 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure weather or not to put this on off topic or not, but it is about Sonic and his games so...

Since ive been lurking on the forums here ive been noticing people discussing what they liked and/or didn't like about certain Sonic games.

Even though some people's comments have given bold points on what they want there is never a specific answer, so I wanted to ask...

What do you guys want in a Sonic game?

Anyone that's played a sonic game knows that they're all about hi-speed action, so the speed elements shouldn't be slowed down.

WELL 1.a fighting game 2. 3D 3. with almost every character in the games in it with their transformations, and all of last bosses 4.metal sonic ,mecha sonic and Neo Metal Sonic should be in it. 5. fighting places should be big and every character that can run fast can runaway from me (Mwhaaahahah).

6. for story it will be about super villians united (well only villians that are truly evil) ....... ( and those who are not big or huge )

7. there will be a mission mode with ranks 1.beginner 2. intermediate 3. advanced 4.emerald ( in emerald rank there's 7 missions for seven emeralds )

8. transformations can be unlocked by collecting emeralds but only one will be unlocked and then emerald must be obtained in missions

9.and a customize setting for customizing characters, with the items from story and missions

10. after clearing story and missions they can be replayed with any character

11. there will a fighting place and in a fight there can be 4 players (they can be COM ) and there will be different fighting mode like running and fighing and.....

An interesting storyline and plenty of running. And a good mix between light and dark

Going fast. And an actual WORKING CAMERA FOR ONCE.

I want Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel and Sally Acorn as playable players. Doesn't even have to be playable. For me I just want to see them in a game. (Especially Sally)

Well, For mighty and Ray, they are in a game together, But it's a quite old one, back in the 90's.

Yea I know. but I am pretty sure thats the ONLY game their in. and sally doesn't even have one yet.

Well, last time I checked, she wasn't an official Sonic character, she was made for SatAM and is known in the comics. Of course that's not saying their can't be a game for her.

It just hasn't happened.

Quite a few things I'd want from a STH game. But primarily, above them all: playable Tails. It's been far too long. And, no, I don't count STH4 EPII. That doesn't have a Tails solo mode.

To be able to run really fast through beuitful environments while doing crazy stunts n stuff.

someone is missing Sonic advance ?

Got all three, and still have them to play as well. But it's just not quite the same as on the big screen. And anyway, the last one is still... how old?

Meh, So was Sonic adventure . At least, It's one of the more faithfull adaptation so far. I mean, sonic advance 3 got the Heroes system better than Sega!!!!

Ummmm maybe a new............ HOW BOUT A CROSSOVER

No Gonzo. Not Transformers.

The repercussion of such an event would be desastrous.

Oh Thamos, if they made a transformers crossover I wouldn't know what to think of ANYTHING anymore.

1 person likes this

It would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! C'mon Sonic and Optimus Prime together!!!!! , EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I'm just fan-girling it thinking about it!!!!!

Sonic. Transformers.

Looks, they did the punisher and Archie, but it was a joke. Something funny.

There, you are asking for a full fledged game including two franchise whose games aren't usually well received .(exept for transformer 2004 , dang that game was awesome).

Thing is, The one in charge of the project would not have to mess it up.

It would be an interesting concept. But I don't think they could easily pull it off without lots of work involved

I wouldn't suggest it personally

War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron were phenomenal!!!! Also Sonic has had a good comeback after Unleashed.

I wouldn't even know how the story would go or how much sonic could help. I know thanks to unleashed that all he has to do is dash into robots to destroy them now, but big robots like that?

Okay, recap:

Tails as a playable character.

Mighty, ray, and sally as playable characters.

running through beautiful environments.

doing crazy stunts (parcore?)

a working camera (have to agree there,lol)

an interesting storyline.

mix of light and dark. (good and evil, or light hearted and serious story-writing?)

a fighting game with everything NEO METAL SONIC said in it. (thats too much for me to copy down DX)

and ill take E-124Gonzo's transformers crossover as crossovers in general.

anything else?

Edited by goldtaills

I feel like doing a Sonic heroes type thing mixed in with Sonic Adventure 2 style. Having Knuckles with his Chaotix, Shadow with Rouge and Omega in Gun, and Sonic with Tails and Amy all having their own story-lines that intertwine every now and again, and then (as expected) come together for a final story and battle Eggman or whatever the diabolical villain is. Each story can have different play styles and stage types to match how they would interact with one another, like Shadow and Sonics stories would pretty much be like Sonic heroes in terms of switching between characters to get through certain areas, and then Knuckles Chaotix group could be a choose 2 to go through the level so that players can always have their favorites, yet some levels have certain things you need certain characters to complete to add replayability, such as needing Knuckles and mighty as a pair to break down a wall to a secret area, or Espio to sneak through somewhere and what not. I say through in 10 levels for each story for a total of 30, maybe 3-6 for final act so that each group has a stage + the final battle. Sorry if this seems little over-specific, but it just came to me as I typed it.