goldtaills

What do you want in a STH game?

135 posts in this topic

And please this time, No pantie shot of Amy.

I'm currently replaying(Or rather trying to finish for good) Sonic adventure, and the amount of Pantyshot , IS TOO Darn HIGH !

Sonic Dash. Amy. Dont play it.

And please this time, No pantie shot of Amy.

I'm currently replaying(Or rather trying to finish for good) Sonic adventure, and the amount of Pantyshot , IS TOO Darn HIGH !

Really, they aren't even worthwhile.

Unless this time there really have something to see....

Um, that's why I made that rant game in the party games forum, so you can yell to your hearts content!

I'm not ranting . I'm making a point out of the Fact the this wasn't fan service material.

Sonic dash got it right.

I had this crazy idea of a 1st-person shooter of Team Dark, so how about that?

Too mainstream and would be ridiculous since everyone moves at like 100mph. Locke, I concur with the unlimited panty shots SA had. They must have been trying to imply something, god only knows what. I want another sonic shuffle also, or just any kind of board game. I don't care anymore if people say "oh Segas copying Nintendo by creating a bunch of sports, racing, and board games with characters." There's no law on what people can make so all the haters can take an egg carrier to the face.

Well, Sonic lost world was nice. If they take care of the many flaws in the wii U gameplay , a sequel or at least another keeping this system would be nice .

And people , no panty shot . Unless it's rouge, or Zeena (Assuming both even wear panties under their "clothes" )

And above , they must not forget the little touch here and there that make sonic so

great : The bonus content .

But it'(s true that a stealth game with rouge would be interesting. Since the sonic franchise has so many character, why not adapting the gameplay to who we are playing ?

in the idea of this tam dark game , Each character could have it's own level, everyone watching the story from their own point of view.

For those who are afraid that Sonic will lose the battle, maybe this film will rekindle your spirits. From the amazing Aardman Animations, I give you, Stage Fright.

The show-and the game-must go on, no matter what.

The games will go on, have no fear. Just don't trust IGN to gives an honest review ever again.

Eh, I'll trust my heart. As cheesy as that sounds.

You can't spell ignorant without IGN, eh? Get it...

As Much as we can't spell funeral without "Fun"

That appart , I'm still expecting a game allowing us to play with espio , Vector and charmy , since Mighty and Ray are still missing , poor guys.

I heard they haven't appeared since Sonic doesn't know their whereabouts. They did make a cameo in Sonic Generations, though…

don't forget about nack, bean, and bark. (who were on wanted posters)

Yeah, I'd love to see them all in games again. Especially Bean

I'm hoping to see more characters return though, like Silver and the Chaotix. Not that they are gone or something, but Sega seems to focus too much on Tails, Knuckles and Amy lately. And I do see why, but I still want to see the characters. Like, where's our big friend Shadow? I haven't seen him in ages apart from The olympic games and Sonic Dash.

In my opinion, to get all the characters, like the chaotix, GUN, and silvers crew back, theyre gonna have to make another redo in terms of character. They already redid Sonics image and games, now they need to recreate some journyes with other characters so that this generation of players as well as older ones can get a refurbished feel in the Sonic Universe, rather than just tossing characters in without any significance like generations did. If they want a new look, then they gotta go new all the way. Have a game with merica and GUN, make a renewed Knuckles and chaotix, and then have Silver and Blaze(if game-wise, they're in the same zone) come in to help sonic change the future. Then they can go back to Sonic centered games and have random character appearances of everyone. Or even better, if people liked all the separate games, they can keep that going for a while.

As long as they work with the old things instead of throwing them out the window, tell me if im wrong, but aren't the chaos emeralds apart of the old games?

If so, why did they throw them out the window in recent installments? Unless Lost World involved them.

To me, if your gonna change things that have a story behind them, don't throw them out the window, write them out properly and then leave them.

Or write an excuse as to why there different and then move on with it. Its not good to just drop things just because they aren't good. Thats how to P*ss off a fanbase very quickly.

unless its big, of course. >_>;

Knuckles , we cannot have a story with Silver and Blaze . Silver's ending is ... forbidding that.

Then , it's been a while since Nack appearence , but I wonder how they'll bring him back.

At last , if 3D game.... TAKE care of the camera.

If there is a single direct romantic moment between Silver and Blaze, I swear I will scream at the top of my lungs.

May I redirect you to the final cutscene in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 silver's story? It's not like they admit their love to each other, but it could be called romantic nonetheless