goldtaills

What do you want in a STH game?

135 posts in this topic

Hmmm I like the direction Sega took after unleashed but the only thing that I can now think of is that the games get too cheesy and I'd like a mature Sonic game again.

Exactly, but don't go up to like how it was with Shadow the Hedgehog, no cursing every 5 seconds.

The adventures were a good level. There was time for jokes, but it was serious when it needed to be.

Yea like that just a little higher though

I would say Adventure series I actually just about right. Given some of the stuff that happens in the Adventure games, you really wouldn't want it any darker.

I don't think anything could get any darker than tikal's story. It's mostly implied , and that's what make everything terrible.

Stop writing famous characters just because they famous, and start writing plot so charachters have reason to be in them. So for example I wouldnt mind in next game had chaotix in them or Cream and her mother. But instead they make a game, then check if they can push in Amy or Knuckles, that Shadow or Silver that Rouge or Blaze...That why we hadnt Omega in years.

Also make Marine a reccuring character.

Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, and Silver are all pretty famous O_o it's just the fact that Sonics been the only playable character for a long time now and I'd like to see those guys playable again in the near future. Also if they make another Sonic Riders, I'd be ok with it. I never played the xbox one but that apparently sucked anyway. However, the first one and zero gravity were amazing to me. They could make a racing game like that again, and then have an actual story game with Sonic and the Babylon Rouges where it isn't all racing.

Marine comes from ANOTHER DIMENSION. I want to see you explaining how she would appear in every games from now on :)

Not in everyone, just about as often Blaze.

Generaly I would like next games to have something to do with Sol Dimension, or GUN or detective work or anything so characters can appear for a reason. Not just "Make monster, force Amy into plot, stuff Knuckles if there is some space".

Previous game had probles because thet were trying to use all their characters. Now almost any. Sega should find a way beetwen.

Yeah you're right it would be nice to see more characters in the games. Also, if said characters are really popular the could get their own game, for example Silver the hedgehog, but I digress. We should see more variety among characters

If they built the sonic riders game as a...I want to say mini-game but its not small...well, as a mini-game (sorta) that had the one races, along with challenges and tourney's and you could get prizes from x amount of rings to special items for a chao garden. I'd like that. :)

Be an alternate way to get rings and prizes, can be a fun passtime if you beat the game...

and a good way to get jet the hawk in the game without him being absolutely essential to the plot. Just to the introduction of the racing stages you can take, and him being a rival in those stages.

*Realizes I responded to a post on page 3*

*Facepalms*

Edited by goldtaills

I had an idea. If they ever make a game for Xbox One, or PS4, then they should make it ludicrously fast, but the here's the difference; a slow motion button. Whenever you come across an obstacle, then you can press a button and things will slow down. The more times you press it, the slower things get. I think it would be a way to keep the flow of running.

The slow motion button, should be limited., or else the game might become too easy.

They should go back to the Sonic Rush style of gameplay. Maybe Sonic just works in 2.5D.

Now, i dont really care about it, but I'm curious if anybody does:

Who would like to see return of Chao Garden?

That would be cool. Cheese could use some buddies.

I thought I already mentioned chao garden...*shrug*

I'd like to see it back, yes.

So things we want as a recap

Chao Garden

Multiple playable characters

2.5-3D view

Sonic riders mini-games/races

Comic based RPG/story driven game

Sonic Adventure level maturity

Snacks (I'm hungry :P )

Fast paced, platform yet still able to flow style levels

And please this time, No pantie shot of Amy.

I'm currently replaying(Or rather trying to finish for good) Sonic adventure, and the amount of Pantyshot , IS TOO Darn HIGH !

Really, they aren't even worthwhile.

Unless this time there really have something to see....

1 person likes this