283 posts in this topic

In my favor, I wasn't giving my opinion on Sonic Boom, just making a snide comment on others people, quite over the top, reaction to said cartoon.

Anyway.... I think I will really like that the episodes reset. After all, I hate it when I have to wait for the next episode to come out wondering what's going to happen. It leaves me really impatient. I would love a full story in one episode. I still wonder if his arms are blue his hands are blue too now. Really leaves me hangin'... Of course this is all only my opinion, everything looks pretty awesome. (Still getting use to Knuckles though)

I'm actually kinda happy that the series will "reset" every episode.It'll make It easier for the viewers to just be able to jump into the series on any episode and not have to worry about following continuity/story like Sonic X had (which I will admit to waking up early on Saturday's to watch).I still appreciated how sonic X tried to follow the story of the games a bit though.The only thing that bugs me Is the fact that Sonic Is sorta 60% legs now but that may just be me (also Knuckles has really been going to the gym In recent time,though he seems to be skipping leg day just like Eggman)

438.png

>people arguing over redesign and voice actors.

>people arguing over the way the show is going to be handled

>People arguing over a show that is not even out yet.

>people.

I seriously look forward to this! I don't care if every episode restarts itself. Maybe it'll be like Adventure time where it was random, but had a small plot going on, like with the Linch. Regardless, I'm psyched for this show!

Same here. Also I've looked into the details a little more and saw that at the end of the trailer of the Sonic Boom Cartoon series when the tornado crashes I looked closly and saw that tails was not in the plane at all. (Of course not since they gotta keep tails in the story but still...) Anyway it is a bit interesting to me.

Emerl will have a role in this too, in fact, many robots are redesigned c:

Really, Emerl will be in it? I just hope his design looks as good(or better) as it was in Sonic X. Come to think of it, he wasn't in the show very long. Only for a couple of episodes. Anyway, I don't mostly pay attention to the robots in the TV shows. I mostly look at how cool Sonic looks when he destroys them. :D

Emerl will have a role in this too, in fact, many robots are redesigned c:

Source?

I think they're mostly referring to this article: http://www.sonicstad...t-art-surfaces/

More specifically, two character images are reminiscent of previous Sonic characters. I'll let you guess which ones: (spoilered due to size)

Sonic-Boom-Concept-Artwork-Adjusted.jpg

Interestingly enough, the two (or three) characters that everyone has noticed were only really one-time characters in the main series. Although, looking at 'Emerl'... I highly doubt that it's actually him. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's just another Eggman robot, and the creators were just 'inspired by' Emerl. But who knows?

Yeah, I saw the redesign. It certainly looks like it could be Emerl. And I kinda liked. More than what could be a redesign of Marine

Yeah, I think it'd be more of an 'inspired by' robot as well.

On a slightly different tangent, the second to last character on the bottom row kind of reminds me of Tikal, but not by much. It's the orange skin and the colouration of the dress. Probably not though.

Beautiful artwork. It makes me want to know more.

Emerl is going to be in it? Good. But still no news of Metal Sonic in it?

On a slightly different tangent, the second to last character on the bottom row kind of reminds me of Tikal, but not by much. It's the orange skin and the colouration of the dress.

I get more of a 'Vanilla the Rabbit' vibe from it, but there has been a bit of a debate about who it might be. But then again, it could be neither, just another 'inspiration'.

One vibe I got from a lot from a lot of the character drawings was that they felt more like they were from AoStH than in keeping with the more standard Sonic characters look.

That beaver cooker looks like he is ready for business.

I wonder when the next trailer is coming out... I am very excited and curious on what Amy's voice is going to sound like.

I wonder when the next trailer is coming out... I am very excited and curious on what Amy's voice is going to sound like.

Best guess for the next trailer is E3. As for Amy's voice... unfortunately, she's still gonna have her 'Minnie Mouse' voice (if the behind-the-scenes is anything to go by).

Pretty sure everyone knows this and it not I'm still going to tell.

Orbot and cubot are going to be in sonic boom.

I didn't knew that!

I hope they give more background story, I really want one.

Sorry, for making his a bit off topic, but I strongly dig the HUGE monitor the guy in MegaMetallix's link. O.O

Hey guys. I assume you've seen the Marine look-alike mentioned somewhere? Well...

I'm liking the look of this

That voice... I can't tell whether it's 'good-annoying' or 'bad-annoying'. But aside from that, this looks pretty interesting. It gives the show another female addition to the team (at least, I think Sticks is female...?) and further gives the series a unique feel compared to the main series. But I'm not sure if that name will really stick with the fans. Also, I've been looking at the 'Behind The Voice Actors' page for Stick's voice actress (Nika Futterman), and some other notable roles she's done include Asajj Ventress from 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' (the CG one) and Pandora from 'Kid Icarus: Uprising', just to name a couple. Now to see if she's actually useful in 'Boom'...

Anymore puns like that and we'll have to grant you the title of Cut Man's apprentice Nega :P She seems like a very Marine-ish character and only time will tell if that's a good thing. But look at Marine. Once someone who fans couldn't stand a second has now become quite popular in the comic, so Sticks may stick around sooner than we think.