Admiral

SEGA or Nintendo: Which do you prefer?

SEGA or Nintendo   40 votes

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Honestly, this is a really tough decision.

Nintendo is my childhood and Sega is my adolescence. I think I just love them both equally.

I'm sure you'll figure out something. After all, it's your decision. All I'm wondering, is what kind of consoles did SEGA create?

well I myself love Sonic games.. though I have been playing some nintendo games (my childhood) like Kirby, Mario, Metroid and many others.. so it gives me nostalgic feeling whenever I hear someone telling about their gaming experiences. but nowadays I play mainly Sonic games (when not playing Kingdom Hearts) and maybe Shinobi... cool game also from Sega.

Being a fan of both myself, I have more experience with SEGA. Maybe it's because my first console was the Genesis/Mega-Drive, and my first game was the original Sonic the Hedgehog, but I much prefer SEGA over Nintendo.

SEGA. Although there have been a few stinkers SEGA have been innovative and haven't been frightened to dive into the unknown and try new things, and they've gradually been on the up since '06 and I really respect them for that, especially now that they're listening to fans and trying to give them what they've wanted with Sonic mania.

Nintendo usually make consistent quality games but they're a lot less willing to try out new ideas and are happy to stick with the same formula, apart from a few exceptions. I stopped buying Mario games for this very reason, they all felt the same to me and I could see no reason to keep throwing money at them.

Edited by Saab