Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

I think...I'll just...take a sit over there, near the people who don't watch animu in Original japanese.

I will most of the times prefer Japanese voices over English, just because they sound better and I learn the language from it.

Well when the anime is in german, I prefer german, because to understand it better, but when there would be the choise of english and japanese: I would hear it in english.

I think the voices in japanese are a little bit to high and when I hear the voices in english or in german, they are more darker and clearer (don´t know how to explain it in english x/). And so I can take them more seriously.

Mhm there aren't many anime in dutch, and the ones that are... Pokemon. That anime has terrible horrible forsaken voice acting. I often try out English first though and Japanese after, but most of the times I can't be bothered to change back to English.

The first seasons were alright, until Diamond/Pearl happened. My entire childhood got raped in a few episodes. And that while Platinum is my favourite pokemon game, shame on you creators-of-the-anime-which-I-don't-have-a-name-of-but-most-likely-4kids.

Jeah Pokemon is a really good exaple for horrible voiceacting in some languages.

In Oban Star Racers its the same, but in the american version i think the Introsong is to violent with his hardrockversion.

Am I the only one who's a big fan of Pokémon? From what I see the newest season, XY looks really good so far. Because to be honest I don't find the voice acting that terrible at the most of times.

Edited by HyperMetal50

I highly doubt that your the only one

You were right Locke it hold to it's expectations.

Well... that was interesting. Word of advice, don't set cliche to maximum

It isn't a true fanfiction without some mistake here and there.

Do something then. Watch some things maybe?

I was gonna read 'the fault in our start' but my friend borrowed it and I'll get it on Monday.

Nothing else to read here