Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

I am almost there, I got the prize before him too, but I don't think I can do anymore...

I got shadow on My phone by randomly playing . My tablet is making the game unplayable. I'll wait until I have a better tablet.

I'm quite easy going you know :)

also, from now on, I'll call you sweet little pizza . because youvare sweet like a pizza :)

How?

Pizza is sweet?

Chocolate pizza is.

But... But... Okay

pizza base

chocolate sauce

add toppings as you see fit

Never had one, but I know of them

Those pizzas EXIST!!! How come i dont know of this unusual but interesting piece of deliciousness?

I think it's something you need to make yourself, rather than buying them. I'm sure their must be instructions on the internet somewhere.

there are places where you can buy pizza as a dessert . So , instead of ham and tomatoes , we get chocolate and fruits :)

Chocolate and fruits pizza? BLACK MAGIC!

No seriously, that sounds weird. Just chocolate pizza the same but in a delicious way. Hmm... I do know a chocolate restaurant. Perhaps they have chocolate pizza. I've never checked

Speaking of pizzas. I don't remember with whom I discussed this long ago...but aren't pizzas pies or vice versa?

I'll really like to try one of those chocolate pizzas...but too much sugars...nah who cares

Edited by ឴

Ugh, why do people make these? I've had an one for New Year once, and it tasted like an apple pie with a pizza base that's been lying in the fridge for at least a week. (since it was so dry) The chocolate made it even worse. I've felt like I'd get diabetes from the thing.

OUCH MY LITTLE HEART!

How can someone insult chocolate like that :'(

shh, little chocolate, it'll be fine

Thank you TvT

The one I ate last had chocolate base and vanilla, strawberry, blueberry and fruits topping, it was heaven on earth OwO