Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

I know, I know.

I think mine got worse every year....

Well, wanna know where ours went?

They stand on the teacher's desk and make fun of worshiping ways and do weird dances and shout 'babaji ka thullu' and so much more, omg.... I can't study ;.;

Throw stuff at them. Make the teacher go vilent on them. Respect , my dear. It's the hardest thing to earn after trust .

Oh well...looks like I'll say some of my situation as of now....

I come from a humble family, both my parents don't have degrees, I'm the youngest amongst two sisters and a brother...both sisters are married and in college and my brother is applying...my sisters and brother were born a year apart, I was born three years apart from by brother... Anyways, the problem is that my dad is currently unemployed and my mother is the one working...we don't get governmental support, although we don't have to pay for medication for my bother's postheart transplant,so I'm happy with that... Living in debt and all has motivated me to take college classes while in high school...currently taking six(Chemistry,Physics,Calculus,Computer Science,English Literature & Composition,History) but I can't complain...it's though...but I love challenges...and it's a way to finish getting my degree faster if the college I go to accepts the credits I get from these classes...Oh one last thing,I might have to return the iPad my school lend to certain students for a year which ends after these vacations...(that's all I'll share...)

From my experience, and I know others have it worse, all I can say is to be humble with what you have, love your family even if they're terrible, appreciate generosity, and be happy with what you currently have...there will always be a better day...

Gosh, that is sad. I hope things get better for you, sweet :/

(Now I am guilty that I ain't going along with my family)

It's not always your fault if things aren't working out .... Sometimes it will just never works.

You mean to say it just happens God gave me to another family.

No, I'm not saying this... I'm sure there are members of your family you are getting along with , right ?

People try, but they are in very small numbers, don't you think?

take my parents for example, they hate all this. But when it comes to complaining, they're like, "Meh, who'll do that?'

You are right, that doesn't help at all..

Sonic X is a shonen, A japanese manga for boy. Of course that mean there would be violence.

Our situation built us up and is up to us to decide how it will affect us. Your situation for example would make a good portion of people to become unpleasant, angry at the world....but I see you're not going that way, which is good...

...the same would happend to people like me, we would question why things happend; but that has only made me a better person... The world is full of prejudice and obstacles but it's a challenge everyone has to overcome although there are more levels if difficulty...we must hold our ground and remain optimistic but not become much of a 'dreamer'...

Just live life to the fullest, no matter how difficult it may be.

You got that right, but people sometimes get the misconception about living life to the fullest, they choose the wrong decisions when it comes to that instead of thinking twice, but you might get a life lesson thru those action by personal experience but at a cost.

Some thru experience others from advice, it's up to us to decide what road in life to take

But... But

God didn't give that pack with my parents

Btw, I tried to talk to my mom and argue that Leonardo da Vinci is more famous for his paintings and that Santa Claus is an artists creating

SHE DIDNT KILL ME,

WITH THIS LUCK, I SHOULD BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!

Yayayayayay!

Was I? My mom didn't said that, but she didn't kill me

Lalalala! I am so happy I'll jfhvksbcjdnfmg!