Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

47958128551_b884eb2638_z_d.jpgWent to Finland recently and bought this sh*t. Literally the worst tasting candy I've ever had. And this is coming from a person who usually enjoys strange tasting things. If there's any Finns here on the forum (which I presume there are not), please, tell me how the hell can someone even swallow this.

I'm a Finn, and I effing hate any type of Salmiakki or Licorice sooo... I dunno how my fellow Finns can eat that garbage. 

47958128551_b884eb2638_z_d.jpgWent to Finland recently and bought this sh*t. Literally the worst tasting candy I've ever had. And this is coming from a person who usually enjoys strange tasting things. If there's any Finns here on the forum (which I presume there are not), please, tell me how the hell can someone even swallow this.

I'm a Finn, and I effing hate any type of Salmiakki or Licorice sooo... I dunno how my fellow Finns can eat that garbage. 

Oh, you're Finnish? Wow, I didn't expect that! We're pretty close neighbors then, as I'm from Estonia.

Oh, you're Finnish? Wow, I didn't expect that! We're pretty close neighbors then, as I'm from Estonia.

Eyyy! Howdy neighbor! :D 

But hey, those things don't have to taste good. I has to taste like POWER, and give you POWER. That's what the bag says anyway...

But hey, those things don't have to taste good. I has to taste like POWER, and give you POWER. That's what the bag says anyway...

It was called "Power Mix". 

If that's what power tastes like, then I wanna be weak.

Maybe it's supposed to be a test of power! Those who are able to eat the full content of the bag shall be considered as powerful!

Nah, seriously, what are those things made of?

Edited by ChaosKaiser

Maybe it's supposed to be a test of power! Those who are able to eat the full content of the bag shall be considered as powerful!

Nah, seriously, what are those things made of?

Nanananananana, Salmiakki doesn't test your power, it just wants to kill you from the inside.

1 person likes this

Sega recently started selling pins with Tangle and Whisper from IDW comics in their Shop, and so I decided to look it up -

48375881366_4d2db48ac3_z_d.jpg

Seriously?! You ship to Honduras, El Salvador and Belize but not a SINGLE European country?! Not even to the UK? I'm dissapointed and frustrated as hell right now.

Edited by Jumala

So, um, Sega recently started selling pins with Tangle and Whisper from IDW comics in their Shop, and decided to look it up -

48375881366_4d2db48ac3_z_d.jpg

Seriously?! You ship to Honduras, El Salvador and Belize but not a SINGLE European country?! Not even to the UK? I'm dissapointed and frustrated as hell right now.

My feelings exactly when they wouldn't frigging ship Gravity Falls full DVD set outside America at one point (Totally got it now tho :3)

1 person likes this

I guess that whenever you visit SCANF, you basically travel back into the past -

image.jpeg

Hey... I've never noticed that! 

So, is this site hosted in a part of the internet where time has stopped? Has our aging stopped due to us being users of this forum?

WE NEED ANSWERS! WE DESERVE THE TRUTH!!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

The spirit of Jack Nickolson playing Colonel Nathan Jessup has taken over Geoffrey's body.

G o d    h a v e    m e r c y    o n    u s . 

Edited by ChaosKaiser

Oh... now we know what happened with the old movie Sonic...

...and it's just...  c r e e p y

1 person likes this

Bought this thing at sunday 11th.

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.v

Now i can pass a Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed!

1 person likes this

Bought this thing at sunday 11th.

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.v

Now i can pass a Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed!

IT'S ABOUT TIME TO DO SO!