Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

You're better off not seeing Spider-Man 3. For one obvious reason...

You're better off not seeing Spider-Man 3. For one obvious reason...

I'd like to think if I ever do watch other super hero films that'll still be the worst one I've seen

I can be very opinionated when it comes to character portrayal and in all my experience only two actors have fit their roles perfectly. Those two actors are Robert Downey Jr and Tom Holland.

Huh? What is wrong with Spoderman 3? Well parker going... "edgy" was cringy but Venom was cool. 

RIP Harry.

Spider-man3 is not extremely bad to me, but it tries to tell too many things in one movie (something Batman v. Superman is also guilty for...)

Edgy Peter was embarrasing, and Venom could have been WAAAAAYY better. Hope the upcoming Venom solo movie makes the character justice.

Spider-man3 is not extremely bad to me, but it tries to tell too many things in one movie (something Batman v. Superman is also guilty for...)

Edgy Peter was embarrasing, and Venom could have been WAAAAAYY better. Hope the upcoming Venom solo movie makes the character justice.

There is a SOLO VENOM movie coming up? O.O 

Yes, a Venom film without Spider-man, that is produced by Sony, and, apparently is not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe,

But Tom Hardy plays Eddie Brock... 

I... I don't know what to feel about this movie. 

1 person likes this

but it tries to tell too many things in one movie

One of the main reasons I didn't like it. Even if it was focused on one villain, none of the villains there felt as good as the main two from the first two movies. Venom was... okay. The better "villain" of the movie

Edgy Parker was another reason, he was... so cringey

1 person likes this

So, more comic-based movies... WELP, this one is manga based actually (Shinomi incoming?), and one of the most well-known sci-fi manga of all time...

I really like this. I can see this working, being faithful to the source material, with a great cast that resemble their drawn counterparts. 

And those eyes... I'm trying to get used to them. I know it's supposed to look like an anime doll-like android (because that's whas Gally is!) but... it's... unsettling, and beautiful ant the same time... I... I don't know what to think about them. To be honest, the overall design looks fantastic.

So, more comic-based movies... WELP, this one is manga based actually (Shinomi incoming?), and one of the most well-known sci-fi manga of all time...

I really like this. I can see this working, being faithful to the source material, with a great cast that resemble their drawn counterparts. 

And those eyes... I'm trying to get used to them. I know it's supposed to look like an anime doll-like android (because that's whas Gally is!) but... it's... unsettling, and beautiful ant the same time... I... I don't know what to think about them. To be honest, the overall design looks fantastic.

I have seen some mangas of this in a library once, but the style of it wasn't really for me (I mean so I thought at the time) . BUT I DO think I might actually enjoy this movie. Looks so far pretty cool, and this time I don't give a damn if it goes according to the manga or not.

Edited by Shinomi-chan
2 people like this

They finally did something rights. Hands down, this looks like a good comic adaptation. 

2 people like this

Greetings, E-467619, welcome to SCANF!

So... uncomfortable question here... why that name? ARE YOU A ROBOT??

Greetings, E-467619, welcome to SCANF!

So... uncomfortable question here... why that name? ARE YOU A ROBOT??

Please Chaos, he's obviously Batman. Don't you see that picture? He is the night.

I have no idea what you are talking about meatbag- I mean fellow human. I am in no way one of those robots you claim. I am just as human as you are, fellow human.

I have no idea what you are talking about meatbag- I mean fellow human. I am in no way one of those robots you claim. I am just as human as you are, fellow human.

Oh a Pikachu in an armor. ADORABLE

And he's got a sword so he can use 'cut'

Everyone say hello to my new friend!

He doesn't have a name yet. Any suggestions?

20180609_150602.jpg

I'm surprised you haven't gone for Zelain yet!

Everyone say hello to my new friend!

He doesn't have a name yet. Any suggestions?

20180609_150602.jpg

McFluffy Batman oUob (or Nibbles) cause trust me, he'll do it. When you least expect it =3=

Edited by Shinomi-chan

Geofurry. Name him that.

That's so purrfect

His name is Lucas.

Welp, here’s me trying to be a social person again by necromancing this topic back to life! :D 

How was everyone’s winter?