Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

I did. Karaoke was hella enjoyable too!

636114754846824830598047378_sealofapprov

Edited by Thire
2 people like this

Awwwwwww, I haven't seen one of those in years!

1 person likes this

Good news for all you Ducktales fans out there, Darkwing Duck and several villains will make appearances on the new show.

Good news for all you Ducktales fans out there, Darkwing Duck and several villains will make appearances on the new show.

Good news everyone! Darkwing Duck is coming back next year on a reboot tv series

Oh boy reading about Japanese Urban Legends at night is the best!

Btw.. who would be willing to Be one of my Satanic Ritual Buddies? (I mean like to Play Midnight Man, Kokkuri-San, The Thumb Game etc..)

http://www.scaryforkids.com/ghost-games/ Sweet dreams guys

That moment when you start off with nice and upbeat Vocaloid songs and sprial down to the madness and despair. BOI.

Passing by to put this here...

Sorry. I had to post it somewhere. I don't know if there's a Superhero topic somewhere...

1 person likes this

Sorry. I had to post it somewhere. I don't know if there's a Superhero topic somewhere...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I have not watched any of the movies up to this point but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

1 person likes this

Sweet. Still gotta watch the new Thor though.

1 person likes this

I'm still on CIVIL war, never mind Infinity!

3 people like this

I refuse to watch that advert. I still have to watch Strange and raganarok before I even consider watching that advert.

2 people like this

I refuse to watch that advert. I still have to watch Strange and raganarok before I even consider watching that advert.

Ragnarok? (did I effing miss a movie?! XD) Then again I haven't seen Winter Soldier... wasn't there a third Thor movie too? and Spiderman Home Coming, and The Amazing Spiderman 2... ._. and Iron Man 2)

1 person likes this

(There’s a third Iron Man...)

2 people like this

Ragnarok? (did I effing miss a movie?! XD) Then again I haven't seen Winter Soldier... wasn't there a third Thor movie too? and Spiderman Home Coming, and The Amazing Spiderman 2... ._. and Iron Man 2)

Ragnarok is the third Thor movie. And I still need to watch iron man 3 too.

1 person likes this

(There’s a third Iron Man...)

THERE WAS A THIRD ONE?! 

2 people like this

Guys... don't worry. I highly doubt any of you are further behind than I am

I've only seen the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Doctor Strange and the original 3 spiderman movies. That's it

Edited by Dylan
2 people like this

Guys... don't worry. I highly doubt any of you are further behind than I am

I've only seen the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Doctor Strange and the original 3 spiderman movies. That's it

Dylan.. if you lived near me, I'd be at your door with dem movies.

Errrm.... Shinomi, The Amazing Spiderman 2 is not part of this universe... sooooo, ONE MOVIE LESS TO WATCH! Yay?

1 person likes this

Oh my, I am looking forward to seeing this movie, the cast will definitely nail it. 

1 person likes this

Am I the only one who has only seen the first three Spiderman movies and absolutely no other super hero movie? XD

1 person likes this

Am I the only one who has only seen the first three Spiderman movies and absolutely no other super hero movie? XD

The simple answer would be yes.

I never really consider the Guardians of the Galaxy movies as superhero films. I suppose Doctor Strange is but...eh

I watch the batman films I guess so maybe. Well... the batman films that don't feature other DC superheroes because I really don't care for them either

You are not serious right? 

Oh well it's not yet too late, you can check on the internet to watch other super hero movies.