Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

Some of you have probably already heard of GameTrailers their latest list, and it is by far the worst. Though I'd give my opinion on it.

Hyperdimension Neptunia was on spot 10, apparently for being a 'swallow franchise only ment for fanservice'. That's hilariously amateurish. Fanservice is even a pretty small part of the game to be honest, and it's definitely not swallow. This is the viewpoint of someone who has never played the games and hates Japan.

Then came Tales, which made it even worse. The latest games apparently don't take the franchise forward. I very clearly remember them saying Tales of Graces F has one of the best combat systems in all JRPGs though, and that is definitely one of the latter games.

As expected, Sonic also made the list. But their reasoning is extremely stupid. No good Sonic games for 2 decades, and Colors + Generations just being dillusions? That's EXACTLY how the worst part of the Sonic fanbase acts. But hey, this is the best part that came out of it:
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/625721365736329216

THIS. THIS IS AWESOME.

Wow while I respect people and their opinions it's still not very nice to just simply trash talk about Sonic series (or Neptunia but I don't know much about it other than it must be awesome Japanese game) I mean really.. Sonic has had many good games.. I like them all though.. (hardcore fan) But for various reasons..

So... Any Gravity Falls fans out here? Me and my friend just recently started watching it and I absolutely love the show! It's clever and all the hidden messages make it even more amazing! (especially when I finally found out how to read those encrypted messages!)

If you think Penders made his characters look like abominations, then brace yourselves.

Edited by Chapmic

Have.... comic book artists forgotten how to draw?

No they've forgotten how to create original ideas.

Holy grilled cheese sandwiches! That's just horrible!

This will completely surprise you. Behold! Small Fox Hero! \(^o^)/

Small Fox Hero.jpg

Hmmm.. Don't know why but I've been so tired lately... =_= Like today I woke up at 12 am... fell asleep again at 1pm and kept sleeping till 5 pm... 

ohhhhh this topic! Let's talk a little. 

So I know I haven't been here much lately, I have been absent from the entire internet mostly since a while- there have been issues and things ^-^" but they're being solved, and I'm hopeful the all will be well. I also realised that I've been here for 2 years now. It's been a long journey and although I haven't been here much, I've made some really great and precious friends... and I love them ;w; 

also I learned how to bake! :D MORE CAKES!

das awl

1 person likes this

Cake!! I love cake! You like cake? I sure like cake! I hope EVERYONE loves cake :D 

Don't worry Sis!  With luck you can spend more time back here soon.

And you can bake now?  Oooooh!  That's awesome!

Cake!! I love cake! You like cake? I sure like cake! I hope EVERYONE loves cake :D 

YESS CAKE

And yeah brother, hopefully, hopefully!! :DD

Yup, and oh jeez, I will send a pic next time I bake a cake!!

Me like cake pic! Even though I can't eat it... Hasn't stop me before!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say: "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!" :D There. You're welcome. Not creepy at all... *backs away into the bushes* o-o

Aw, give me a hug Shinomi! Love ya too! (Definitely not creepy at all...) :D 

*hugs Thire then backs away into the bushes* Nope :3 Not creepy

Awww, thanks Shinomi!  But... are your sure the bushes aren't creepy?

No unless there are clowns in them ;___;