Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

Who's more annoying Omochao,Navi from Orcarina of time or Slippy Toad from Star Fox?

Probably Omochao, mostly for pointing out the painfully obvious. I never found Navi to be that annoying (and after watching some playthroughs of Skyward Sword lately, I think I've found something MUCH more obnoxious). As for Slippy, while his constant 'I need rescuing' speeches do get annoying, I haven't played Star Fox 64 (AKA Lylat Wars for us UK gamers) nearly as much as I've played SA2, Heroes and Generations, so I don't come across them nearly as much as Omochao's 'advice'.

Oh, right. Let's not get this too off-topic, guys. This is the thread for Sonic Lost World, after all. Not the 'annoying characters' thread. (Sorry if I sound harsh.)

First of all, MURPHY was awesome . No seriously , Appart from the joke that were wackier in french , He lade the game even more space with his constant in game fight with ... the freaking game manual.... Also, He was useful in rayman 2 ... mostly .

As for the wisp , It as yet to be define if they will have an actual use , or simply the occasional utilisation.

I loved Murphy in Rayman 3. He was so funny. In fact I love the entire game XD

Seriously, who In their right mind Didn't like Rayman 3 ? Sure, there were.... things, but overall, a good game.

Cant belive so many people here played Rayman 3. I kinda wish Murphy had bigger role there. And that Clark form Rayman to would show up. He was cool.

What? You are saying That you though Rayman did not had a big fame? Hairesy my friend. He was one of the most hyped adventure game around. Heck, it standed against things like Ratchet and clank, and Jak and daxter, Even Sly raccoon, And He Hanged on. Then again, He easily won on pc thank to lack of this kind of games there.

back during the days when PC pwnd all. Actually with All the stuff on modern consoles. Pc still pwns XD. MASTER RACE

The pc back in the days wasn't pwning anyone. Each console had their public, And A coexistance was possible. In fact, For the first time in generations, A Cease fire happenned in the great console - pc war. Everyone had their games, everyone had still many things to discover about themselve, And steam was just coming to life. Really, This was my generation. And I'll See it forever as the definitive Changing time of the video games.....

Rayman basically was my childhood along with many other franchises, but I really enjoyed the series. Rayman 2 was my first ever, followed by 3 (my favourite), then 1, mega and 3 hoodlum havoc (gba) followed, and I'm currently playing Origins and hopefully very soon Legends. And I <3 Origins, that game is amazing.

As for me , Rayman advance was the very first game I ever got when I was A kid . Well on the GBA that is .

Then one day the car I was in took fire . No really , We were like chilling out when suddenly , FIRE . We left quickly . The car blew up, taking the only Mario game I had back in the Day in it's fiery fire . And also my GBA . The thing is , No matter what happenned in my life, This game never left my side once , wether I knew it or not . That left me with a lot of emotions ... and the better ? The cartridge is still working to this very day, 12 years later :)

I guess that kinda influenced me .... that and the fact that Rayman advance was awesome . Hand down one od the vest gale I ever played ^_^

edit: I saw Dylan about the moving ; Apperently We went off topic in Sonic lost world . At least Cheery was nice enought to just move it :)

I didn't want to interupt a discussion. Unfortunately, it went from omochao to a crossover to a rayman discussion, going way too much off-topic. Still, I didn't want to remove this discussion so I decided to move it here, where it belongs. I'm trying to convince more people to actually use the off-topic thread because you know, people like to discuss and this is the perfect place for it.

I'm not giving any warning points or delete your posts, I just want everybody to be aware of this section, as it is perfect for non-sonicrelated gaming discussion.

Hey. It is I, Max1996. Call me whatever you want for making a new account and posting here, but I just thought that my main account username doesn't make clear who my favorite Mobian(s) is/are. So here you go, with this one it's easy enough to guess.

I'm going off topic but well.... Max, you do realise you could simply changed your username right? just like your avatar pictures.

Now back on track. I'm hoping to see the Baron again, as he wasn't only nice. He was, in my book at least, putting the "Cool" in "cool old guy".

You know you could just change your name when you edit your profile

And isn't multiple accounts against the rules?

You know you could just change your name when you edit your profile

And isn't multiple accounts against the rules?

Oh right. Wait, it is? Quickly, tell me if I can delete a account.

In your account profile. If you look around, you might find an option to change your name.

Then for the avatar, you should be able to handle it without problem.

I don't know. I've never tried. Perhaps you could ask to have it deleted saying you weren't aware of that rule (best advice I can give unfortunately)

you don't get it. It's cheery that moved my post there.

you don't get it. It's cheery that moved my post there.

No I did not. I'm not the only staff on here :c

oh, don't be sad, I wasn't mad anyway..

So let me rephrase this : a mod moved my post in the Off-topic section of the forum.

a mod moved my post in the Off-topic section of the forum.

Or an admin