Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crypt96

League of Legends (LoL)

8 posts in this topic

To start this topic of, my summoner name is Crypt96, and those who have, or plan to gain, League of Legends on their computer, feel free to add me.

I just want to say how I love competition and teamwork. The only sonic game where teamwork would be introduced to an extent would be Sonic Heros. Even then, it is more of a solo game to you, player 1, to win. Sonic has always been a free spirited soloist fighter. That being said, where is teamwork when sonic just saves the day? I'll let you answer that. I want to get into LoL

League of Legends, LoL, is a free MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game. It mostly consists of two teams of five on a mission to destroy the other's main power source, The Nexus. Once the team completes that objective, the game is over and the experience points are earned. How does one play and win? Simple.

--> Select your champion

--> Communicate with your team

--> Play smartly

--> Win

-------------------------

Champions!

There are over 100 champions to choose from, each with their unique abilities, ultimate move, and skill set. Ranging from a little girl with demon powers to a blob mad science experiment. From a hamster to a Cho'Gath (cuz i just do not know what Cho'Gath is, but he is huge.)

Teamwork is a huge importance to the success of your team. You sometimes get a Duck for a teammate... it happens more than always. when you are bad because you are learning, they target you so hard! They are mean and aggressive and make you want to strangle them and leave LoL and never come back... I'm sorry but they are everywhere and it is I, Crypt96, part of the tribunal to keep these "Ducks" out of the game. But back to TEAMWORK. Don't shun your team mate cuz he is bad... instead stand next to him if he is going negative and help him catch up and give him a kill or two. Be communicative and supportive.

Play smartly means to dont rush in alone against 3 ppl. even if it is 2 vs 1. Unless you are a "top champion" (you'll understand the roles when you play) you cannot handle 2 ppl alone.

Enjoy the basking of victory when you win. It's beautiful.

That being said!

I hope y'all get it and we can play and talk about it!

P.S. The first installation is about 2 hours long since you have to install the game (no prob) then update the game from years of updates (Glob Jebus have mercy on your patience).

what's the joke around here ? I for one , have NEVER played League of legends... last time I did such a game, it was when Dota was still around here.... I was in my last year of middle school .... Things is, I got so traumatised with the genre In general that now, I can't even play it anymore .....But , every people in the place I go play it, so I ended knowing more than my half of tips on the game... Funny when you think of it , don't you think?

I don't play League of Legends, but I did watch the LoL tournament with my friends, who do play League of Legends, at Major League Gaming Raleigh last year. It seems like a very interesting game, and many of the players are very cool.

you can't get them to play unless you talk about the only interesting thing : TEAM BOOB!!!!!!

What, Siren?

Nah, due to the fact that I spent a lot of time in the science Faculty , instead of the Letter one, I got to know An entire group of LOL player.

Team boob Is a joke that involve having an entire group made of Women . Probably dur to the incredible Bust size of some of the women.

Unless said things are actually a clever code used in order to say important message without being detected.

Well, looks like LoL's official language is now some binary language consisting only of "TSM!" and "Snapdragoooooon!"