Crypt96

Gameboy Emulator for android (I now have all 3...)

7 posts in this topic

Due to the recent discovery of a gameboy emulator (My Boy) in the android play store. i am now able to play the games i missed in my world of lame on my phone.

I now have

All 4 MegaMan Zero

Sonic Advanced 1, 2, and 3.

Sonic Battle

Kirby and the Amazing mirror, and Nightmare in dream land

The list goes on.

And any other games you wish to add in here

I must say that im impressed with the 60 FPS gameplay of the emulator with no lags. that helps with the fast paced play style of Sonic and Mega man games.

2 people like this

Good for you, but you should have posted this in the games section under the Off-Topic part, not in the Multiverses of Sonic the Hedgehog section.

I have it too. I have all of sonic and dragonball and megaman battle network 6 frezar and yu gi oh duel academy and....

Its a really good emulator. I have a lot of emulators.

Awesome!, Im downloading it right now for my Galaxy Note 2.

Crypt96, all the games you listed are awesome. The Medabots game for the GBA (Medabots, the RPG, not Medabots AX, the fighting game) was a very good game, too. So if you're looking for an RPG (a game genre which, if done right, works well on the portable platform), you check it out.

Hehe, remember when game systems ran on non-rechargeable batteries and didn't have a backlight? Those were tough times.

I have it too I got sonic battle, Kirby amazing mirror, Megaman battle network 1,3, Dragon ball Z Buu`s Fury, and some Pokemon Hack also I try to play megaman Zero and it wouldn`t not allow me to see some cutscene and play the game.

Edit: Thank to the update my megaman zero games work.

Edited by Blue Comet