Shadow

RING RING Telephone!

1732 posts in this topic

Winning is nothing like kicking wood doors while drinking my friend's extremely cold beer at a sonic-themed cheese festival

Locke: you are supposed to remove, replace or add one word. You multiplied, resulting into having more words.

Sorry, your post is going to the trash can.

It's better that way, i wasn't in control of what I was writing at that time..... let's try this again, shall we?

Winning is nothing like eating wood doors while drinking my friend's extremely cold beer at a sonic-themed cheese festival

I somehow think that it's not better....

My game, My rules. If everybody were to did that, the sentence could be made into anything.

Winning is nothing like eating wood doors while throwing my friend's extremely cold beer at a sonic-themed cheese festival

(All the talk of chocolate in recent posts mad me put this down)

Winning is nothing like eating wood doors while throwing my friend's extremely cold chocolate beer at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

It's still going bonker anyway, so .... (don't mind,, i love that though)

raaaah..... thannk you dylan, right when i typed....

edit: Winning is nothing like eating wood doors while throwing my friend's extremely cold chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

(Your welcome but did you even make a change?)

(to make things easier for me, I first copypaste the last sentence, and I change it)

(That's what I do but what did you change? I see no change.)

Locke, you really need to read the rules again. They obviously mention that you have to wait 3 hours before you may post again, after someone else has posted.

It's getting pretty annoying having to tell you all the rules over again, mate >:L

but i wasn't playing right there! , i was showing him what i wrote and changed .... beside, last time before that one was way more than 3 hour, i think....

Yes, my fault. My apologies, I was confusing you with someone else.

Winning is like eating wood doors while throwing my friend's extremely cold chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Winning is like eating wood doors while throwing my extremely cold chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

oh god, i"m picturing this in my mind XD

Fun is like eating wood doors while throwing my extremely cold chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood doors while throwing my extremely cold chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood doors while throwing my extremely hot chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood doors while vomiting my extremely hot chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

(What, you would surely vomit too after eating a extremely hot chocolate bear)

Fun is eating wood while vomiting my extremely hot chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood while showing my extremely hot chocolate bear at a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood while showing my extremely hot chocolate bear to a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood while showing my extremely hot bear to a sonic-themed cheese festival.

Fun is eating wood and showing my extremely hot bear to a sonic-themed cheese festival.