The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Ziona walked over the the radio, which given she had to go via the walls was a rather long trip, and opened a channel to Locke. "Don't worry about Zet. He's just a little upset 'cause he likes to boast that he can get a job done faster than Zonic. This is seriously hurting his reputation!" She smirked slightly, while Zet just scowled.

"Okay, if I'm going to build a Syphon I'd be best build it in the Zone it's gonna be used in. Is there somewhere safe and large where I can set up shop? And what is the resource situation like?"

(ooc: Your call who to play. Pick a character you like.)

Can someone just give me a summary of whats going on in this chapter so far so I can get an idea? Is it possible to be my own character? Or do I play a Sonic Character already made?

(ooc: It's your choice , really. You can be anyone, or even yourself if you want to.Heck, even a fan character I suppose, as long as there is no obvious overpowering ^_^ Goeffrey got mad last time, so we try to avoid that.)

"Really? Well, it does remind me of soameone i know , who got away from the flying armada, if I got the name right.....a"

Locke brushed his hairs... "Anyways... what we need right now is to cause as much havock as possible to their plan.... It's not the best thing to do, but we can't let them save themselve at the cost of everyone else...."

"A soon as Dylan gives us a good location on his world we'll head over."

(ooc: There is a short overview summary near the bottom of the last page (152). The post that's all in bold. For a more detailed summary, once you've read that one:

Almost all the group is in the DEL about to cause havoc in order to disrupt the DEL's plans of unleashing Dark Gaia on several unsuspecting Zones. The only characters not in the base are Skye and Melody, plus two Zone cops (i.e. my characters) who are preparing to build a machine that will drain Dark Gaia's energy when Gaia is released)

(don't forget about spectre and his friends from another dimension!!!!)

"Anytime Dylan...."

"You could just build it at my house, there is a fair amount of room and parts you could use to make it. Would that be suitable enough?"

"I thought your house was..." Tails began

"I found someplace else," Dylan interrupted.

"His house what , Tails ? tell us more. please... after all, Dylan is quite... secretive about his past..."

"Sounds good Dylan. At least it'll be a start. We can get the Zone Cop's to take us."

"We could take the portal..." Melody began, but Skye interrupted her.

"The Zone Cops can get us there faster, Melody" Skye hissed at his sister, hoping to reminder her about the curse that'd they'd placed.

"Oh, yeah! Of course."

"Anyway...We have to move out. You know what they say? Think before entering, Knock before leaving.... "

"I could teleport to you and take you to my house, if you want. Though I don't see why you can't use the teleporter there" Dylan said

"Don't worry, we'll take them. It's best we don't let them out of our site, even during a teleportation." Ziona and Zet held onto the two Prower kids, and activated their teleporters. A second later they re-appeared just inside Dylan's house.

"dylan, take ... Red with you, and go meet our guest...We'll take care of the rest here, ok?"

"Okay then," Dylan said as he grabbed hold of Red before teleporting both Red and himself to his house

"Hi Dylan, Hi Mom. Glad you could make it."

"Meet Ziona and Zet. They're the Cops who plan to arrest us"

"Ziona and Zet, I get it," Dylan said to himself

"Nice to meet you, I guess. As long as you aren't going to arrest Skye and Melody. You aren't going to arrest them, right?"

"You sure you want to be here Locke?" Shadow asked as he prepped his rifle to use the grenade. "Things will get real messy pretty soon. Besides, you have kids to look after. Me not so much. I won't hold it against you."

"Shadow, Ijust happen to be under a lot of stress; Sometime, the best way to work it out...Is a good Beating. And you actually need someone to hold you back, Because remember: No killing. Execpt their Locke, but it will be an accident."

------------------------------------

"So , you are the two planning on taking them away from us, huh? That's.....A shame, but, the law is the Law right?"

"MOM! You can't actually be siding with them???"

The look she gave to the two children was quite..... OK WHAT THE FUUUU.....

"Do I look like i'm siding with them? If you think so, maybe I should let them take you aways!!! humpf"

Red's feeling were hurt. Bad Skye. Bad.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but the only way they'll ever stop is if we make them. Some people you just can't reach."

“Mom, I.. I… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean… I just panicked and… and…” Skye was close to tears.

“Mom, please. Skye and I… we’re just scared. We don’t want to be taken away, and when we heard what you said…”

"Hey!I wasn't even being serious! Did you think for a moment a that I would let you go ? I wouldn't! Not in this lifetime. Your are my children now,For the best and for the worst." And she hugged them, to prove them that she wasn't going to let go of them that easily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yet, we have to; beside, your rifle got mercy bullet, so, it wouldn't be a problem."

Both children returned the hug fondly.

"Thank you Mom, thank you."

"It's only gonna be for the best Mom, I promise."

"Ahem," Zet cleared his throat, "I hate to interrupt this bonding moment, but there are several Zones at stake and the clock is going tick, tick, tick."

(ooc: You know, I think this is the first time the kids have had a 'moment' with Red.)

"And You'd hate to interrupt a mother having a moment with her children.Especially when said children are the only ones able to handle said situation." Red said back.

(Occ: maybe, but I like to think that she really means it... Especially with what she is suffering... I mean, you can't be that old , and not having children without a good reason.....)