The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Completely unaware of the conversation at hand, Shadow aimed at the closest werehog as he saw its restraints begin to strain, then calmly flicked the selector switch from Safe to Auto using his thumb. Not knowing how many shots it would take for Locke's rifle to put it to sleep, he fired a 3 round burst innto it, the third shot taking care of it. Aa he took his finger off of the trigger, he saw the worker, who had been edging towards the door, run out of it and lock it behind him. Realising he was now trapped in a room with a group of soon to be free werehogs, he began to frantically bash the vent off an air duct with the butt of his rifle.

“I…I…” Skye took a deep breath, thinking over everyone who would be there with him, and every person who would be depending on him to succeed. “Okay, I’ll do it.” Behind him Melody gave a cheer. “But I’m gonna need all the resources and help I can get if we’re to do this in time. Or you need to find a way to convince the DEL to wait until it’s ready.”

Skye turned and face the two Zone Cops.

“Unless you want angry were-hogs rampaging around Zones I hope you two are gonna let me do this.”

Zet turned to look at Ziona, who was already explaining the situation over her communicator.

(ooc: Although I’ve had Skye voice ‘convince the DEL’ as an option, let’s be honest, it won’t be a very dramict end to the adventure if they were to listen to reason! )

(ooc: Probably not going to happen, but...)

"I can try to distract the DEL from their plans on this. They shouldn't take kindly to a werehog loose around their base," Dylan said

"Dylan, what kind of stupid Idea are you planning to do?"

Can somebody tell me what's going on? This is the first time I have been on this forum. I haven't even tried looking for it in the first place so I have absolutely NO idea what to do. :unsure:

"Exactly what you think I'm planning, Locke. Distract the DEL by showing myself around the base" Dylan said

"I thought Locke was friends with the DEL" Tails said to Dylan

"Different Locke. He's from another zone and doesn't like the DEL that much. I believe he wants to hunt this zone's Locke and punch him in the face," Dylan said

"Okay. About your plan, I think we should think up a better one than getting yourself captured. There are countless legionnaires throughout the base, they won't find it difficult to catch you. Then you will be given the choice of joining them or dying painfully" Tails said in a worried tone

"They didn't catch me before, nor will they ever catch me. And even if they did, I would not choose to be legionised like you did." Dylan said. "How much time do you need Skye?"

(ooc: Just deleted my overview. Way too complicated)

Sorry. I am still completely lost in what YOU said Dylan. But I have read the first 7 pages of this forum and I am not reading anymore. THIS WHOLE THING CAN BECOME A WHOLE NOVEL ABOUT SONIC CHARACTERS WITH 152 PAGES TO READ! Except for one thing.

Where is Sonic?

(ooc: Yeah, I did make it sound a little too complicated. Sorry. Perhaps someone else can explain it better than I did

Sonic isn't here. None of us are playing him. Also, this was originally Last Post Wins 2.0, but it changed into an rp a while back. The more important stuff starts around page 108)

Shadow managed to fit into the duct just as the werehogs broke free. As he crawled as far as possible, he knew his options were limited. He could either continue crawling through the duct until he reached another room, or blast his way out of the room with the rifle grenades he brought along. Seeing as the werehogs blocked his shot of the door, and Dylan would be mad as hell if he killed any of his people, he decided to keep crawling. Eventually he came to the room with Dylan and Tails in it. "Hey Dylan. How's it going? Mind giving me a hand?" he said from behind the grate.

"Oh, hi Shadow!" Dylan said. He then went up to the grate and pulled it off with ease, allowing Shadow to exit the duct. "What were you doing in there?"

(ooc: I HAD A WHOLE EXPLANATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AND THE PAGE RELOADED!!!!!! FUUUUUUU----)

(well, it's a simple story: We got to play a "last to post win" forum game... And since people where often writing over the top things, and others responded accordingly. Stories were starting to be made... And we ended up having arcs of stories from time to time...Like now...but if you want, you can join!)

"Wonderful, I guess I should try to join the fun soon then.I'm moving in to get you all." He then looked at Red.

"Red, are you alright now? They still need us down there...But if you can't, I can always bring you back to haven.."

"No, no, i'll be fine, let's go Locke."

And they moved out , back to the DEL.

(ooc: No Dylan, it's around...The 60th page that it get interesting.)

"Thanks." Shadow then crawled out of the grate. "Long story short, we found a room full of people with the curse. DEL were doing experiments most likely. When Locke teleported away, the guy we used to get in ran off n locked the door. Everyone started turning, and I had to make a quick exit. Wait.... is that Tails?"

OOC: SUMMARY TIME.

A group of random misfits have banded together in an attempt to free a Zone from a were-hog curse. This curse was caused by the DEL releasing Dark Gaia. The DEL have a solution, but that would infect other Zone with the Were-hog curse. Our heroes/misfits are coming up with a way to free all the Zones from the curse.

Unfortunately, several of these misfits are from a future Moebius, earning the wrath of the Zone Cops.

(The game transforms from Last post to story around page 60ish. Looks to the party held at the angel island shrine.)

Dylan turned off his radio, so Skye couldn't hear him

"Um... yes it is. Shadow, meet Tails, Tails, meet Shadow," he said

"Hi," Tails said

"Don't tell Skye or Melody about this," Dylan said to Shadow before turning his radio back on

Skye did some quick calcualtion in his head.

"In order to build something to contain that amount of power.... I'm gonna need hours, and that's assuming no mishaps. It took me days to build the last one, and it was designed to destroy itself, not contain the energy. At least, that's how long it took me to build it alone..."

"I could help. I'm plenty fast." Melody butted in, but Skye shook his head.

"Sorry Melody, but unless you've been acting dumber than you are, you aren't gonna be much help in building a modified doomsday weapon."

"Well, actually," Melody shuffled her feet rather embarrassed...

(OOC: you know, we should make a summary every 30 pages or so. Would help a lot.)

Locke and Red teleported back. "So people , we are back. And hi tails, how are you today?"

"So that's where you went. I nearly got eaten alive back there. That's you two, where's Crowley?" *I'm right here.* Shadow spun around to see Crowley standing there. "You really like to sneak up on people, don't you? Ok, anything important happen while I was.... preoccupied?"

"Nothing too grave. Apperently, zone cops are trying to take two of my children away, while Spectre is stoping them; we got new information about the Gaia's curse, and last but not least.. We have to stop del to Heal this zone at the expense of all the Others!!!"

"Basically a normal for us all," Dylan said

"This is a normal day? You guys must really get around," Tails said

Skye and Melody looked at each other as they heard Locke over the radio.

"Uh, Dad, how did you find out about us and the Zone Cops? You weren't meant to know."

Shadow switched his radio back on. "Never a dull moment it seems. Zone cops, you say? Those useless hacks couldn't stop a daylight robbery in their favourite doughnut shop. Regardless, what's the plan for stopping the DEL?"

"Shadow, you know the zone cops are with Skye right now. They could hear you," Dylan said

"How do you expect me to know? Red told me everything... She was More afraid about you two, than herself... You should be lucky to have her as a mother."

Locke then took a deep breath.

"I Don't understand. why didn't you told me about this when you could? Did you expect me to jeopardize the whole operation because of this?I'm not crazy, I know my priorities.And if I had to leave, it would have been alone.After all, these peoples around are able to handle themselve pretty good. You should trust me Skye.After all, I trust you."

"I.. We... We do trust you Dad. It's just... we didn't want you to wrry. If you worried you might have been distracted, and if distracted you could have been hurt, or worse..."

Ziona switched off her communicator, looking grimy towards her partner. "Nega's launched another attack at HQ. They're not sure if they can spare anyone else for this incident. We're on our own Zet."

"Great, and looks like we're gonna need to rely on the mad scientist with daddy issues to pull us through," complained Zet.

"By the way , you can tell to that Zet, that if he is not happy about what's happenning right now, I can still come back and give him my point of view. And we all know how much I love doing so."