The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Well someone need to make sure you don't do anything stupid!" laughed Melody

------------

"Then don't feel guilty and let me do it," said Ziona

"And so , the most responsible member of the family will be doing so, right ?" said Locke.

-------

"It's not guilt, i just wish to do more for you."Said Glen.

Both Melody and Anna burst out laughing at that, and Skye grinned broadly.

-------------

"Just hold me. For now that's enough," whispered Ziona.

"I won't let go of you." Said glen.

-----------/

"ah, glad to see you are all alright." said Locke.

"I think we are now Dad," replied Skye.

--------------

Ziona gave a happy sigh and held tighter.

Dylan eventually found where Glen and Ziona were. Just in time to see them hugging

"Wow. You two are as bad as Skye and Tikal"

"Their memories are to remove of those that opposed us." Astraea replies as she continues to exert streams of lava. Trigun finally begins to panic as Spectre takes too long to make a decision.

"Look if you don't let any of us out, we're all going to die, cause clearly you're too hard headed to make a decision yourself." He then starts to freeze the other end of his sphere to break out and escape. Kali has no choice but to agree with him and start putting pressure on his sphere as well to wear out Spectres power.

---------------------------------------

Knuckles grabs hold of a plank on wood that was stirred up by Chaos's wave and begins to surf on it. He looks out to the island and sees Spectre, as well as the other three.

"Aim for there!" Knuckles points out to Chaos, who changes direction of the wave and heads towards them.

Ziona gave a little start as Dylan spoke.

"No we're not. We tend not to have an audience," she retorted.

"Then astraea ... tell me."Said Spectre."When you spent your time with kali , were those feeling mutuals ? he loved you, and was willing to give away his life to save you! does that means anything to you?" He had to make them stop now, or he would end up running out of energy. and if that were to happen, he would be in troubles.

--------

"I don't think we are , because we aren't sharing these moment with everyone ."

-------

"Then it's a good thing."Said Locke."I don't think I could handle seeing you all sad."

"No more tears today then Dad, okay!" said Anna.

---------------

"See, we try not to make a show!" continued Ziona

(ooc:..........dammit)

"Loved me? Ha! This fool was only blinded by his own forgotten memory! He had no hesitation to kill before now!" Astraea says as she increases her power even further.

As Trigun manages to mix the heat and ice, he breaks free of the sphere and falls to the ground. As he stands up to aim at Spectre, he notices the tidal wave made by Chaos coming towards them.

"Well now, this is unexpected." He says stepping back behind everyone.

Knuckles and Chaos come crashing down on the side of the island, eventually making it towards the group and completely drowning them in water. Trigun uses his power to catch the wave and hold it in place over Astraea to cool her lava down. With the massive amounts of water, she was unable to burn through and was soon enclosed in a ball of molten rock. Trigun then lets the water go as Knuckles and Kali emerge coughing.

"And with that, my services here are done. Thank you for your cooperation Kali. You may deal with her as you see fit when she emerges." Trigun says as he bows and runs off into the forest.

"Fair point about not making a show of it, but if you are trying to hide it completely, you don't do well at it. It's pretty clear you two are together"

"And off he goes. I hope you are happy , astraea . We trusted you, only for you to throw it away at the first bad news." said Spectre.

-----------

"We stay in our bedroom and mostly try to live of milkshake and love." said Glen.

---------

"Well it better!" said Locke.

(Ooc: poor kids.)

"Can we get you anything Dad?" asked Skye.

--------------

Ziona giggled slightly at Glen comment. "We aren't trying to hide it. Just not putting our full affection on display like the kid's are."

Kali looks to the ball of molten rock, knowing Spectres words were unheard for her. He puts his hand on it as he thinks for a moment. Knuckles walks up to him as Chaos slowly reforms.

"Is she still alive in there?" he asks.

"Probably. It should take long for her to break out."

"so what should we do?"

"You guys can go after Trigun...I need to speak with her alone."

Knuckles nods and looks to Chaos who was up and ready again. They then turn to Spectre.

"You coming with us this time? We still have to find out what that journal says."

"We already know Knuckles. There's no reason to hold back on him." Kali replies, still surveying the molten rock.

"Ah, even better! Let's go kick some elemental butt!" Knuckles says as him and Chaos run off to chase down Trigun.

"Chaos, Wait !"Shouted spectre."Trigun played with us since the beginning. How can we be sure he hasn't bendee the truth to his own liking ?"

----------

"And we dare to do things together, even when others are looking." said Glen.

---------

"No i don't need anything right now." said Locke.

"Okay Dad," replied Skye. He turned to Sabre. "Do you want us to leave while you tell Dad what happened to him?"

--------------

"Wouldn't that make us as bad as Skye and Tikal?" asked Ziona

"Yes it would. But I see your point and I'm kinda pleased you don't share your love as much as Skye does. It would be more awkward for the rest of us"

"We're trying to be considerate to others," replied Ziona

"And it's appreciated. Certainly by me and I'm sure most of the others would agree*

"I know Hope would," laughed Ziona

Chaos stops in confusion. Kali looks over to him and explains to Chaos what Trigun told Spectre and him. Chaos puts his head down for a moment in thought and simply nods.

"So this is the future of our world?" Kali asks. Chaos nods again.

"And all our ancestors are dead...." Kali says in disappointment, however Chaos then shakes his head, causing Kali and Knuckles to look confused.

"They're not dead?" Knuckles asks. Chaos nods and points to the direction Trigun ran off. Knuckles then looks to Spectre and Kali.

"Looks like we still have something to beat out of him. Let's go find out the real truth!"

"You guys go on. I'll stay here and try to convince Astraea once she comes out of this seal." Kali says as he feels the heat from her fire starting to seep out.

(Spark leaves the cafe after buying some tea and goes to wait outside Lockes door. See if he is fine and check if everybody else is to.

(ooc: Actually, Locke's at Haven. Not at the hotel. Don't worry, you aren't the only one who got confused by this)