The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"You holding up ?" Asked glen.

------------------------------------

"The UF ?" locke wasn't expecting that."First Skye, and then you.... they grow up so fast..."

"Yeah. I'm fine," muttered Skye.

-------------

"Huh? It's just a visit, so Hope can show me round where she lives. Why would that make me like Skye?" asked Meldoy

"Yeah, you are as fine as I'm not in love with Zionna."Said Glen."So, tell me what is bothering you."

--------------------------

"Because He went there as well." Said Locke.

"Father, what did you expect? And I HATE it when people try and put a positive spin on anything he does."

------------

"Oh yeah, that seems like months ago now," laughed Melody. "But that was only a few days ago. I hardly even knew Hope at that point."

"I'm not putting anything this fox will ever does in a positive Light Skye."Said Glen."He played with you, he played with everyone...He even played with himself. I almost pity him in a way...."

-------------------------------

"And now here you are , both united like you were always friends." Said Locke.

(Sark eats another waffle and then asks) so if I'm understanding this right someone has to give something cause in willing to do that.

"How can you pity him?" hissed Skye.

----------

"Yeah," Melody sighed slightly. "I wish all this could've happened years ago. I'd have more time to enjoy it then."

---------

"For the ritual to gain new powers, yes," replied Anna. "At least, that's what I understood."

Well then I would take my chances. If you want me to.

"For the same reason Locke was able to pity you, even though you did all these horrible things..." Said Glen.

----------------------------

"Why not enjoying it now?" Asked Locke."And Anna, what is going on?"

"Don't compare me to my Father," said Skye in a quiet monotone. "Don't ever."

----------

"But I am enjoying it now. I just wanted more time to do so," replied Melody.

"No! I can't ask you to do that," replied Anna to Spark, then she heard Locke. "I.. uh... I'm considering having my Chaos Powers removed Dad," she explained.

(ooc: To summarise.

Removing Anna's Chaos Powers might remove her speed.

The spell to grant powers (which was used to originally gain her speed) will

1) Grant a random power, so wouldn't necessary restore her speed if lost

2) May have side effects

3) Requires some from a sacrifice be made by the caster or the recipient of the spell )

Alright then.

(Me) ooooohhhhh that Sounds complicated

(ooc: these vacation are taking an unexpected grim turn. I think I'll stop them today If one more Tragedy happen before dusk.)

"I'm affraid that's the first thing people do."Said Glen."It's the worst thing ever, yet, it seems so normal for some. They can't seem to understand that a son cannot be compare to his father.. Especially if they are different people not trying to compete between each other..."

-------------------------

"I ...see."Said Locke."Are you only conscious doing so might cost you more than letting go of these power in the first time ?"

(ooc: I like complicated! :P And Locke, oh dear. Given Miles and Hope are almost ready to strike, this might be the last trip for a while.)

"I know. We're nothing alike. I'm a good person. There is nothing good in him," ststed Skye.

--------------

"Wha... What do you mean Dad?" asked Anna.

(Spark remembered that Anna lost her board so he rushes back to his room and grabs a extra ring and runs back to give it to her.)

Alright I'm back here's your new ring

Anna started a bit. "Thank's Spark. You really don't have to do all this stuff you know."

"All the effort you're putting in here. It's a bit more than just saying 'it's fine'!"

I'm just trying to make sure everybody is fine with me tagging along with you guys

(ooc: by the way, stop messing up with Reality Spark, they weren't in the hotel right now.You can take acceptable breaks here and there, but ...Aww geez, I'm turning into goeffrey. Disregard what I just wrote pal.)

"Yes you are. You are different from this fox, and that's your strongest power." Said Glen.

----------------------

"Many trouble might arise Anna. especially when Chao is involved." Said Locke.

(ooc: Sparks has superspeed and we're just outside the hotel. Not an issue here!)

Skye nodded, still facing the beach.

--------------

"Of course we're fine," said Anna to Sparks. "If we weren't I wouldn't be here. I'm just a tag along too." She turned to Locke. "I'm... I'm sure it'll be fine Dad... If I could... I... I might have an idea...."

What kinda of a idea?

And it's okay

Edited by Spark Falls

Locke sighed."I lost knuckles twice to the powers of chao. Skye almost died aurora may know too many time. And melody...changed colors, litteraly.... I don't want to take this risk for my fourth child."

---------------------------

"Good. as long as you know that, nothing said About your father can get to you." Said Glen.

"And yet, it still does," said Skye with a shiver.

---------------

"I... I think I understand Dad. But it's only fair I try, at least to show Shadow I'm sorry for what I did. But my idea... Skye said the power gaining ritual requires a sacrifice right... Well, what if I 'sacrificed' my chaos abilities?"

That makes since but who are we going to give a power to?