The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It does seem like it," replied Hope.

Crowley got up from his chair. "Yes I am," he said before teleporting to the café.

"So, who stopped eggman nega then ?"Asked Glen."A conveniently placed knife this fatass fell on? Please, You deserve more credit than you think."

"That's good," replied Skye with a smile. "I was worried about you two."

Anna started sharking again. "Mina was the one who stopped Nega," she replied, staring downwards.

"Is everyone ready to go?" called Melody happily as she returned, then she saw Anna's upset look. "Anna? Something wrong," she asked, kneeling down next to her.

"And you are the one living with us now." said Glen."Of all the thing, see this as a challenge. If you can control these power to do good things, you know you'll never turn back to a life of crimes."

"It's not a question of challenge Glen. It's a question of whats.... right... "

Anna gave a small nod. Skye sat down next to his sister.

"Uh, what's this about giving up powers?" he asked.

"I thought.... I thought you might be able to get rid of the Chaos Powers I stole from Shadow," explained Anna.

"Uh, Anna. Any spell to remove those powers might remove your speed as well."

"What? That can't... W-wait... If that does happen can't you use the same ritual that gave Anna her speed and have it work again?" asked Melody.

"I se..." Glen was about to finish when he heard hope."Yes, it's her choice. But I was merely trying to cheer her up a bit. Wether she wants to keep or not these powers is ultimatly her choice, I know that.But I was just trying to make her feel better. And I wasn't saying this because crimson is my favorite color..."

(ooc: Sorry, I wanted to create a little dilemma here! ;) You know me!)

"Well, I was hoping to keep my new colours Glen," said Anna while Ziona blushed very slightly. "But yeah Skye, can't you just give them back to me?"

Skye shook his head.

"The ritual... it's risky and unpredictable. Think about it. A ritual to grant powers. If it was safe, wouldn't it be used everywhere?"

"W-wait... There was risks? It was dangerous!" exclaimed Anna, shocked.

"It's a difficult ritual. There are often side-effect. And the results are... random. If you did it again, there's no guarantee you would get speed again. In fact, right now I'd expect you'd get a power like invisibility or something given your personality. And... you can't gain power for nothing. The ritual requires some kinda sacrifice. Giving something up."

"But... but I didn't give anything up," said Anna.

"It could have been some of your memories, which is why you don't remember. Or..." Skye pondered for a bit, "maybe Miles gave something up."

"Wait...If she gave nothing..."Said Glen."Could it be.... nah, shadow wouldn't give anything . Then....Anna, who was there with you when the ritual happenned?" It couldn't be.... would that pesky fox love her to that point ?

"Uh, when I got Shadow's powers? There was Me, Miles and Shadow. And that robot the popped up later."

"The power copying ritual doesn't require a sacrifice," said Skye. "Just the one to grant new powers. The once where you got your speed."

"That one? Well, then it was just me and Miles..." said Anna

Glen looked at skye. He didn't felt the need to tell anything."So Anna, Did he look or felt different after doing that Ritual of yours ?" he finally took the time to ask.

"Uh, not that I... not that I noticed. But then, uh, I was rather distracted." Anna stopped to think. "Though... there were certain things he used to talk about, that he didn't since then. I didn't think about it until now..."

"Like?" Asked Glen."It could be very important Anna. This might even be the key to help you ."

"How? How would it help?" asked Skye, slightly confused.

"Well he... he used to talk, only to me though, about... we'll... I used to think all families were evil... but he told me stories about his parents... before they disappeared. But since then..." said Anna slowly.

"I see.... Maybe he is reflecting all this love on you...Somehow..." Said Glen.

"Reflecting?" asked Anna, slightly confused.

"well..anna... I think...what he feels for you might be more than a crush..." Said Glen."I think, he genuinely loves you. Maybe because you were the first one to actually treats him normally, or like A friend, I don't know... To get a better Idea,I'd need to see his file. Zamy, if you happen to have connection with the medical ward of the no-zone prison, will you be able to get me his medical files ? A copy of anything."

"I think it was obviously more than a crush when he went to such lengths to... rescue me," she replied said.

Skye stood up and walked away from the table, not letting anyone see his face.

(ooc: A shame all the prison records have been wiped...)

Glen let Anna into Zionna's hand, and went toward Skye.... he was hiding something..

At the same moment, locke finally found the time to take a break. Red sleeping, he decided to eat at a nearby cafe. Turns out he found the usual groups there."Well, what a surprise I must say..."

Skye glanced behind him as Glen approached, but didn't turn or say anything.

Melody looked up at Locke's approach. "Hi Dad. I was looking for you earlier."

"Hey kid.." started glen.

---------------------

"Yes, Well, this little attack sooner got me busy like it's not even possible.... But It's behind us now." Said Locke.

"Yeah Glen?" asked Skye, looking out over the beach.

"I'm not sure how those records would even help," said Anna

"Ah yeah, that attack was rather unexpected. Well Dad, Me, Hope, Anna, Crowley and Zamy are gonna visit the UF for the day," explained Melody.