The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Why you little..." exclaimed Melody, leaping at Skye. The two children rolled along the ground outside the cafe.

"Thank's Zamy," called Ziona, they turned as she caught the sight of motion. "And after we spend all that time saying they weren't so bad..." muttered Ziona as she recognized the scuffling figures.

--------------

"Good idea," said Anna, trying to stop the flow of tears. She jumped onto the board. "My brother and sister are proably wondering were I am."

(Spark helps her up and they zomm forward while spark takes rocket metals head and asks) you want to pull a prank with me?

Anna gave a giggle. "Oh, always."

Alright then (spark stops puts on rocket metal head and then picks Anna up and says) just go with the flow

"Let them tire themselves out a little first," suggested Ziona.

------------

"I'd, uh, be careful with that," warned Anna. "what the others did to the last person who tried to kidnap me... it wasn't pretty."

"Just don't blame me if you get badly beaten, or worse." said Anna.

Okay

(Spark pulls up to melody and Skye and says)

I have captured the target time to get out of here

"It's shouldn't take too long. Ah, here's break..." Ziona began.

"ANNA!" screamed Melody as she glanced up. She drew her knife and the blade flash with magic as she leapt towards the board.

"You're not going anywhere," growled Skye. He made a a gesture and muttered an incantation, causing the board Sparks was riding to disrupt.

"... huh boy," muttered Ziona. "And I was hoping we'd get past breakfast before the crazy began."

Oh holy crap run aaaaahhhhhhhhhh(spark says while running around while crying cause he is super scared

"Whoa! WAIT! I'm alright!" screamed Anna, causing Melody and Skye to pause.

"You.. you are? But..."

"Sorry... we thought it might be a funny joke," apologized Anna, running after Spark. "It's okay. We've calmed down. I did warn you!"

Whew that was stupid will somebody help me take this off

"Sure thing. Hold still," said Anna, reaching out to help the helmet off.

"Remember how I told you I was an assassin?" she whispered quietly. "Well, I was training my sister... apparently anyway. And Skye... he once tried to destroy this zone."

------------

"Glad that's over," sighed Ziona. "I'm sorry Zamy. But if you wanted a demonstration of how crazy things can get..."

"So how do we get him to us?" Knuckles asks.

"Well unless we can set this island in the middle of the ocean, he won't come back up here at such a disadvantage. We'll probably have to head mainland again on a remote island. If he has any desire to rule this world before returning to our own, he'll start with small islands first and work his way up the continents." Astraea explains.

"Yeah, though I'm guessing this is easy going relatively speaking," replied Zamy.

"Yep. Normally that's wouldn't be a joke but an actual kidnap," said Ziona, sighing.

spark says I tried destroying 2 worlds (he whispered back) but its all in the past. Hey lets eat!

'Sure thing. I'll be right back,' thought Melody. "I'll be back in a second. Though Skye, if Anna's here we might have distrubed you for no reason."

"I thought this might happen. I came prepared." He handed Melody one of his amulets, and anther to Hope. 'If you wear those round your neck,' Skye thought using his transmission spell, 'I should be able to get some readings. It won't be as fast as doing proper tests. But it'll help.'

"Everyone here seems to have a troubled past," whispered back Anna. "I'm still learning what Melody's and Skye's were. And eating sounds good. I haven't had breakfast. I wonder if they do waffles here?"

"Cool Skye. That'll help. And I'll be back soon," said Melody, rushing to the hotel.

"Thanks Spark," said Anna sitting down. "By the way, do you prefer Spark or Spark Falls?" she asked.